GUILTY AL - Serenity Renfroe, 1, dies of head trauma, Franklin Co., 22 March 2016

Well looking at the mothers Facebook She doesn't seem particularly traumatised

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

No surprise there. I'm sure she sees herself as a "victim" too, just like little Serenity was a victim. A vapid woman with no ability to feel empathy for others, including her own child; all she can manage is to post ridiculous Internet memes in order to flip the bird to the world.

Can't wait until she's preggers with her next baby...

"Mom's" FB makes me so made. All those stupid selfies.

Poor little baby, be at peace.

Capital murder trial set for Oct. 15

The trial of a Franklin County man accused of killing his girlfriend’s 22-month old baby in 2016 is set for Oct. 15.

Shannon Dale Gargis, 23, of Rail Splitter Road, Phil Campbell, has been indicted for capital murder and aggravated child abuse.

The child’s mother, Halie Renfroe, 24, Hackleburg, pleaded guilty to first-degree hindering prosecution after it was determined she lied to authorities during the investigation. She was sentenced to serve 18 months in the Franklin County Community Corrections Program.

Capital murder case starts today
Courthouse officials said opening statements and testimony in the trial of Shannon Dale Gargis, 23, of Rail Splitter Road, Phil Campbell, will begin at 1 p.m. in Franklin County Circuit Judge Terry Dempsey’s courtroom.

Gargis is facing the death penalty if he is convicted. He was indicted in November 2016 and has pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Franklin County man on trial for allegedly murdering a toddler

Details of how 22-month old Serenity Renfroe died are shocking. Rushing says a state forensics autopsy indicated Serenity died from blunt force trauma to the head. Rushing says there were more than 100 bruises on her body which showed signs of abuse. Rushing says during the trial the jury will hear witness testimony and evidence that will proves Gargis killed the little girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back