AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were an older boyfriend locally, someone would know and they would have tracked him down already. IF this is a “boyfriend” he’d have to be someone she met online.
If he's 16+ and she's 13, it would be highly likely that they would be keeping it quite.

We know so little. On the outside looking in, they seem to be very hardworking people who lead a quite, simple life. My feel for this child is that she is younger than her years. I believe she was absolutely the target. I also believe if someone local (i.e. teenage boy...etc.) abducted her, people would know he was missing. I pray for her.

<modsnip - leave rumors on social media, not here>
We will have to wait for facts from LE. When is the next update?
Anybody know?
I know we are waiting for autopsies, and the sheriff said that COD's would be given to the public after they are done.
Chi
Autopsies are going to say they died by gun. Not holding my breath for anything earth shattering

Last edited by a moderator:
In such a small area people know each other. They may not know someone personally, but the cousin does, etc.

<modsnip - mentioning rumors>

Living here in small town Wi. This is very true, if I want to know anything about anyone all I have to do is ask my family or a few friends. You have every bit of smut on that person.

From what I am hearing about JC her folks urged her to be in sports & her love was dance. She was a very good student at school who never caused any problems & was very quiet. There is absolutely nothing wrong with parents encouraging the kids to compete & do the best they can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Autopsies are going to say they died by gun. Not holding my breath for anything earth shattering
I get what you are saying, but contributing causes to death and the actual weapon/s may tell a lot. Which IMHO the FBI and Sheriff already know and just need further clarification on.
Something is unknown as yet in those COD contributors, IMO.
I hope you are right and it is that plain and simple. I pray it was fast and immediate.
We just don't know right now.
Chi

I think an online boyfriend could be a good possibility. Maybe the phone that made the 911 call was disabled by the perpetrator and taken along with Jayme, thus making it difficult for law enforcement to track who she was communicating with?

Maybe they will but I seriously doubt that law enforcement will say so. I expect that the only thing we will get is the manner of death - homicide. With the FBI and Wisconsin DCI involved we are lucky we have as much as we do.

I get what you are saying, but contributing causes to death and the actual weapon/s may tell a lot. Which IMHO the FBI and Sheriff already know and just need further clarification on.
Something is unknown as yet in those COD contributors, IMO.
I hope you are right and it is that plain and simple. I pray it was fast and immediate.
We just don't know right now.
Chi

I’d also like to know the type of gun used. Seems most have been assuming some type of long gun, which is a reasonable assumption, but I’d like to hear that from LE.

I think an online boyfriend could be a good possibility. Maybe the phone that made the 911 call was disabled by the perpetrator and taken along with Jayme, thus making it difficult for law enforcement to track who she was communicating with?
If she has a cell phone with her, law enforcement can ping its location. Will be interesting to find out in the end who made the call.

They held the autopsy's back for some reason. They may give more information about the crime that police don't want out there. Were there any injuries prior to the gunshot wounds, was anyone tortured? Was this some psycho that targeted the child? Maybe not, we simply don't know at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23