GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Last seen at a McDonalds. Was this near AS?

In that FB group, it says that LE never would file the report because she was a "street kid", sex worker, on drugs etc so they just brushed her aside.

Getting all too familiar.
I don't think I can possibly handle one more story like this. It has to stop. What will it honestly take. How many similar cases. That's all I have to say right now. Wake up LE.

Noting that circa 1997, this young woman also went missing from the area (2nd reddish-haired female.fwiw)
CANADA - Canada - Jami Furnandiz, 18, Port Perry, Ont, 15 Oct 1997
[h=2]Jami Furnandiz, 18, Port Perry, Ont, 15 Oct 1997[/h]

https://*****************/forum/ind...-seen-oct-15-1997-in-port-perry-ontario.3415/

Jami Charlene Furnandiz was last seen Oct. 15, 1997 in Port Perry, Ontario

"The young mother was last seen in downtown Oshawa, after dropping off her two-year-old son earlier at a day care in Port Perry. Ms. Furnandiz, 18 at the time, hitchhiked from Port Perry to Oshawa, where she spent the day visiting friends at a Colbourne Street rooming house. She left the city about 3:30 p.m., planning to hitchhike to Port Perry. She never made it."

Feasible, from Rideau St. location

Google Maps

And Nonquon Rd

Google Maps

Last edited:
https://*****************/forum/ind...-seen-oct-15-1997-in-port-perry-ontario.3415/

Jami Charlene Furnandiz was last seen Oct. 15, 1997 in Port Perry, Ontario

"The young mother was last seen in downtown Oshawa, after dropping off her two-year-old son earlier at a day care in Port Perry. Ms. Furnandiz, 18 at the time, hitchhiked from Port Perry to Oshawa, where she spent the day visiting friends at a Colbourne Street rooming house. She left the city about 3:30 p.m., planning to hitchhike to Port Perry. She never made it."

Feasible, from Rideau St. location

Google Maps

And Nonquon Rd

Google Maps
Thanks for the reminder!
There is a new and interesting post on Ms Furnandiz's thread.
CANADA - Canada - Jami Furnandiz, 18, Port Perry, Ont, 15 Oct 1997

Rori Hache’s mother speaks out after police discover another woman’s DNA at Oshawa home where her daughter was found

Rori Hache’s mother speaks out after police discover another woman’s DNA at Oshawa home where her daughter was found

July 11, 2018

"Shanan Dionne says this confirms her suspicions about Adam Strong.

“I felt right from the get-go that this was a seasoned person that has done this before because my daughter was tough, she was very tough,” said Dionne, adding it’s been difficult waiting for charges to be laid. “It’s the worst feeling in the world because it almost feels like Rori’s being minimized, that’s how I feel almost, you know what I mean? Where else in the world have you heard about a case like this? It’s crazy. But I believe in my detectives, Rori’s detectives… that they’re taking their time for a reason.”

Dionne goes on to describe it as the worst feeling in the world.

“This has done a number on our community,” explained Dionne. “On our friends and our family. Nothing is ever going to be the same for any of us ever again.”

it's the Sun, eh...

Serial killer fears in Oshawa case

July 11, 2018

"University of Western Ontario criminologist
Michael Arntfield said Strong ticks a number of
boxes profilers use to mark someone as a serial killer.

“Ten years apart [the two women’s disappearances], that’s on the upper end of a serial killer’s cooling off period,” Arntfield told The Sun."

Wow...I hadn't checked this thread in a while. So Monday they were back searching his house and there was a PC to announce they found DNA/remains of another girl missing since 2008?

I wonder if there is any other DNA they found that they are trying to identify before making another announcement. Sad to say, but if he started this back then, there very well could be more. I keep remembering that explosive device at his place...

Wow...I hadn't checked this thread in a while. So Monday they were back searching his house and there was a PC to announce they found DNA/remains of another girl missing since 2008?

I wonder if there is any other DNA they found that they are trying to identify before making another announcement. Sad to say, but if he started this back then, there very well could be more. I keep remembering that explosive device at his place...
I thought there would be more to this case. Just everything that was being reported and discussed and even whispered about, I felt it in my gut. And believe me when I say, I really, really, wanted to be wrong.

I use to live right by Adam Strong, I would be able to see his house from my old place. I even use to walk down his street after work because there was a parking garage on that street and I thought it was safe because of all the light emitted by the garage, how dumb was I?
My friend worked with Adam in Ajax and was just floored when he had heard what Adam had done, apparently Adam was such a "nice guy" and use to wave to him all the time on the bus.

I just hope the police actually do their job for these poor girls, I just hope they get their justice and can rest peacefully.

Last edited:
Where are/ who are the girls and women that barely escaped with their lives?

There were two girls that came forward on the Facebook page. Both lived with him for short periods of time and told tales of physical abuse. I believe both went to the police and have been instructed to not talk publicly about it. Both these girls were in the time leading up to Rori's disappearance, so I'm sure there a more out there.

Hache’s accused no-show in court angers grieving family, friends

Hache's accused no-show in court angers grieving family, friends

August 27, 2018

"OSHAWA – Rori Hache’s heartbroken family is outraged that Adam Strong was a no-show — again — at a court appearance before his preliminary hearing.

And Justice Marquis Felix told a courtroom packed with Hache’s relatives and friends that he expects Strong — who faces a charge of improper/indecent interference with a dead body but no murder charge — should attending court for important hearings.

“I’m not prepared to conduct a focus hearing with the accused not present,” said Justice Felix, who’ll preside over the preliminary inquiry, starting Oct. 15."

"Strong’s lawyer Tom Balka said his client would be present in court going forward.

“We know there’s a lot of anger out there, public anger and there should be security for all involved, court staff, lawyers and all those attending court,” said Balka."

Hearing date confirmed for Adam Strong, accused in missing Oshawa teen case

Hearing date confirmed for Adam Strong, accused in missing Oshawa teen case

August 27, 2018

"OSHAWA — A judge has formally set the date for a preliminary inquiry for the man charged after the remains of missing Oshawa teen, Rori Hache, were discovered in his apartment late last year.

Adam Strong’s preliminary inquiry is set to begin Oct. 15 in an Oshawa court. He is charged with a single count of committing an indignity to a dead body.

During the inquiry the Crown will present its evidence before Ontario court Justice Marquis Felix, who will rule on whether or not the case against Strong should proceed to trial."

"The judge also noted there may need to be consideration given to bolstering security in the court during the preliminary inquiry, which Strong will be required to attend in person.

Strong appeared briefly by video link in an adjacent courtroom following the discussion.

The preliminary inquiry is scheduled to last a week."

Last edited:
Murdered Oshawa teen’s family, friends call for ‘justice’ in case against Adam Strong

Murdered Oshawa teen’s family, friends call for ‘justice’ in case against Adam Strong

August 27, 2018

video

"Many people who filled the courtroom on Monday said they expected Strong to show up in person, but to many of their disappointments, he appeared via video in a neighbouring room.

“Come answer and stare at the family,” said Hache’s godmother, Krysia Meeldyk. “Come look at our eyes. Come see our grief.”

“I call it emotional terrorism,” she continues. “He [has] terrorized all of us.”

“This person gets to call shots from a jail cell,” said Shanan Dionne, Hache’s mother, through tears."

Hearing for Adam Strong in Rori Hache case abruptly adjourned

Hearing for Adam Strong in Rori Hache case abruptly adjourned

Oct 15, 2018

"OSHAWA — A preliminary inquiry for Adam Strong, the man arrested after the remains of missing teenager Rori Hache were found in his Oshawa apartment late last year, was adjourned before a single piece of evidence was presented Monday.

Ontario court Justice Marquis Felix granted an adjournment at the request of the Crown, abruptly ending what was scheduled to have been a five-day hearing into a case that has gripped Oshawa and the region since Hache went missing last summer.

... In seeking the adjournment, the Crown cited the ongoing investigation into Strong, and the possibility more charges may be forthcoming.

... Although Strong’s court appearance was brief, it was the first time he’s been physically present in an Oshawa courtroom since being arrested in December of 2017. His previous appearances, which have been numerous, have all been via video link."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back