GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Adam Strong makes first in-person court appearance for Rori Hache murder case

Adam Strong makes first in-person court appearance for Rori Hache murder case

Oct 15, 2018

"As Adam Strong’s preliminary inquiry was set to start, many of Rori Hache’s friends and family members, donning shirts that said “#Justice4Rori,” crowded the courtroom to look him in the eye.

Hache’s mother, Shanan Dionne, says his “yawning” and “laid-back” demeanour in court was him “making reference to us boring him… wasting his time.”

“That’s all going to shine through,” she said outside the Oshawa courthouse."

Dad of missing teen: ‘I could have choked Adam Strong to death’

Dad of missing teen: 'I could have choked Adam Strong to death'

October 16, 20018

"Bill Fitzpatrick forced himself to sit at the back of the courtroom.

Any closer and the devastated dad says he would have jumped over the glass in courtroom 208 and “choked Adam Strong to death”.

Strong, 46, was in court Monday morning for a scheduled five-day preliminary inquiry. He is charged with a single count of committing an indignity to a dead body.

Cops have declared Hache’s death a homicide, but no murder charges have been laid.

The courtroom was about half full with a large police presence. Bill Fitzpatrick, his son, and brother were among them.

... Strong will be back in court Nov. 8."

#BreakingNews: Adam Strong to be charged with 1st degree murders of Oshawa teens Rori Hache & Kandis Fitzpatrick. Crown attorney has withdrawn charge of indecent act to a dead body in relation to Rori. Crown me @DRPS on way to Lindsay jail now to charge Strong @globalnewsto

Adam Strong facing first-degree murder charges

He will be charged today in the first degree murders for Rori Hache and Kandis Fitzgerald.

Nov 8, 2018

"Durham Regional Police are transporting Strong from the Lindsay jail to the Oshawa courthouse where the charges will officially be sworn in sometime in the next day.

Strong was appearing via video in remand court when he and his lawyer Tom Balka were informed the indignity to a body charges were being dropped and elevated to first-degree murder."

Man charged with first-degree murder in connection with deaths of missing teens

Man charged with first-degree murder in connection with deaths of missing teens

November 8, 2018

"Hache’s mother spoke with reporters outside the courthouse after the charges were laid.

“It’s the greatest day I have had in the last 17 months,” Shanan Dionne. “I can finally go home and hang a picture of my daughter up now and look her in her face and know that justice is actually starting to prevail for her.”

“The girls, they definitely deserve their day in court.”

The charges have not been proven in court."

Adam Strong charged with 1st-degree murder in deaths of Rori Hache, Kandis Fitzpatrick

Adam Strong charged with 1st-degree murder in deaths of Rori Hache, Kandis Fitzpatrick

Nov 8, 2018

"Police said the DNA of a third woman was also found in the apartment but that person was located alive.

Strong has been in custody since officers discovered Hache’s remains last year. He is scheduled to appear via video in bail court on Friday."

Catherine McDonald on Twitter

CMcD twitter,

"At Oshawa courthouse, where Adam Strong is set to appear on 2 counts of first degree murder for allegedly killing Rori Hache & Kandis Fitzpatrick. Rori Hache’s family and friends are here. Rori’s mom tells me she is nervous and excited."

"Accused killer Adam Strong now in bail court appearing via video from the @DRPS Oshawa division. His hair slicked back, wearing a black jacket. His lawyer says he will calls him after remand, Strong says “he wants to go to bed, it’s been a rough day”

"Murder charges read out. Crown says it will be a presumed detention because it’s 1st degree murder charges. Lawyer tells Strong he has a non-communication order with family of Rori Hache & Kandis Fitzpatrick and others. Strong indicates he understands. Being put over to Nov 30"

"He’s told he will be appearing by video and Strong says “not in person?” JP says “‘no”. Court ends #rorihache #kandisfitzpatrick"

"Adam Strong also complained that he was up all night."

Last edited:

Nov 8, 2018

(video)

"For Rori Hache's mother this has been a long time coming...
"What can I say, I didn't to this, this is the work of the Durham Regional Police
and the Homicide Investigative Team." ...
... Shannon Dionne says she still has no idea what happened to her daughter
..."I don't know anything but I think that it's probably the
worst case scenario that any parent could ever visualize
in their head, and uhm, just for that, just for, just for having to think these thoughts for 17 months in my head, uhm I don't think there will be much that will come as a surpise to me at this point in time."

"Rori's family still does not know how she met AS.
One of her best friends took a photo, just obtained
by Global News, showing Rori and her freinds standing
here in front of this vaccant lot in August 2016,
where at the time the Movie 'It' was being filmed.
Months after AS was arrested the friend noticed that
he is in the background of the picture. Strong worked
here on the movie set as a security guard."

Last edited:
Man charged with first-degree murder in deaths of missing teens has court case put over

Man charged with first-degree murder in deaths of missing teens has court case put over

November 9, 2018

"The case of a man charged with first-degree murder in
the deaths of two missing teens has been put over to
Nov. 30 following a brief court appearance on Friday.

Durham regional police say Adam Strong, 46, is facing
first-degree murder charges in the deaths of
both Rori Hache and Kandis Fitzpatrick."

(video)

Rori's mother:
"Audacity, you know, just smug, just smug to the bitter,
bitter core of his black heart, you know.
Like who hasn't had a bad night's sleep since.
People who don't even know my daughter that are
involved in this case have had nothing but
bad night's sleep for 17 months.
I would like to see him own what he's done
to both girls and uhm, come clean with it,
without a deal being presented to him"

Nov 8, 2018

(video)

"For Rori Hache's mother this has been a long time coming...
"What can I say, I didn't to this, this is the work of the Durham Regional Police
and the Homicide Investigative Team." ...
... Shannon Dionne says she still has no idea what happened to her daughter
..."I don't know anything but I think that it's probably the
worst case scenario that any parent could ever visualize
in their head, and uhm, just for that, just for, just for having to think these thoughts for 17 months in my head, uhm I don't think there will be much that will come as a surpise to me at this point in time."

"Rori's family still does not know how she met AS.
One of her best friends took a photo, just obtained
by Global News, showing Rori and her freinds standing
here in front of this vaccant lot in August 2016,
where at the time the Movie 'It' was being filmed.
Months after AS was arrested the friend noticed that
he is in the background of the picture. Strong worked
here on the movie set as a security guard."
rbbm
April 22 2018
Dismemberment accused ‘just plain weird’: Source
"The man accused in the sick dismemberment of Oshawa teen Rori Hache was a “bizarre creep” who was twice canned from his film security jobs, the Toronto Sun has learned"

“I noticed him the first time I encountered him on a film set,” the man said.

“A lunch room was set up and it was being catered by a restaurant. But before anyone could go through the line, there was Adam loading up enough food for 12 people into containers.”

The source said he told a “taken aback” Strong to put it back.

“You want me to put it back?” the basement dwelling security guard said."

"After a week or so of Strong’s antics, the film industry insider had him fired for not doing his job.

Early in 2017, Strong was again in the picture working security for a TV show the Sun source was working on at one of the lakefront studios."

Strong’s attitude grated on co-workers. Not to mention his dishevelled appearance and poor personal hygiene."

Rori Hache's mother speaks outside Oshawa courthouse - CityNews Toronto

Rori Hache’s mother speaks outside Oshawa courthouse

November 9, 2018

"Maybe think about doing the right thing
for the city and my family and all my friends that
We'll never be the same again 'cause this has slaughtered us all.
This has completely slaughtered my entire life, my family."

Mother of Rori Hache says she will 'never bounce back' from hearing details of killing

Mother of Rori Hache says she will 'never bounce back' from hearing details of killing

November 9, 2018

"Holding back tears, Dionne said learning about the details surrounding her daughter’s death while attending these court hearings will be “horrible to hear.”

“I will probably never be able to bounce back from the details but I’m
I'm her mother," she said.

Dionne described the suspect as
"smug to the bitter core" and "born without a soul."

"Fitzpatrick's family was not present at the court hearing on Friday."

Last edited:
Family of slain Oshawa teen praise upgraded charge as accused appears in court

Family of slain Oshawa teen praise upgraded charge as accused appears in court

November 9, 2018

"Dionne said she “absolutely” needs to know the details of how her daughter died.

“I think if he’s any kind of rational human being that’s about to meet his fate, the best thing he can do is come clean and give us what we want to know,” she said.

“Seventeen months with it on our minds, not knowing what happened to her, where she is or what. Why? Why? Why? Big question of the day – why?”

Dionne said she’s met with the Fitzpatrick family and formed a relationship with them.

No one from the Fitzpatrick family was in court on Friday.

“I couldn’t imagine going ten years,” she said, holding back tears.

“We’re barely surviving a year and a half of going through this. I couldn’t imagine. I’ve met that family in person… They’re hurt, they’re crushed.”

Strong will be taken back to the Lindsay jail Friday night.

He is due back in court on Nov. 30."

Adam Strong charged with first-degree murder in deaths of two women who went missing in Oshawa

Adam Strong charged with first-degree murder in deaths of two women who went missing in Oshawa

Nov 08, 2018

"On Thursday, Martin acknowledged the duration of the investigation, and the anxiety caused to the community as that probe continued for months.

“It’s been stressful on the investigators, and it’s been stressful on the community,” he said.

“We’re still collecting evidence,” Martin added. “It has been completely thorough. You can’t rush these investigations. They take their own pace.”

Nov 08, 2018

"On Thursday, Martin acknowledged the duration of the investigation, and the anxiety caused to the community as that probe continued for months.

“It’s been stressful on the investigators, and it’s been stressful on the community,” he said.

“We’re still collecting evidence,” Martin added. “It has been completely thorough. You can’t rush these investigations. They take their own pace.”

Hmmm still collecting evidence. Wonder who else will show up. This guy is very sick, may he rot in jail.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back