GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 7m7 minutes ago
Correction: Adams said to the best of her knowledge, no one in this country has heard from Heather Elvis since December 18, 2013.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 5m5 minutes ago
Happening now: defense is asking for a directed verdict. Which basically means they don’t believe there is enough evidence for a jury to make a conclusion.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
State bringing up facts of the case--and says they believe there is substantial circumstantial evidence that proves Sidney and Tammy kidnapped Heather Elvis. Asks for this to be brought to the jury.

I believe Donald saw that picture on whatever phone Sid had. No reason for him to make up such a story, he gets nothing out of it and in fact gets the hatred and ire from TM and family. Not that my opinion means anything, it only matters what the jury believes.

I wish Nancy L. would have asked him more questions about the picture he saw. What was in the background (if anything?). Were her eyes open? Was her mouth visible? Was it open or closed? Was it just a picture of her face/head? Could he see more than that?

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 5m5 minutes ago
The defense is arguing the prosecution has not presented enough evidence for the jury to make a decision. The prosecution says they have substantial circumstantial evidence @WBTWNews13

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 4m4 minutes ago
The judge denied the defense's directed verdict motion. He believes that there is enough evidence for the jury @WBTWNews13

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 4m4 minutes ago
Denied motion for direct verdict. Again, expected.

While we are waiting for sound to come back, I want to revisit the young man (TM's cousin) Donald .. he mentioned the picture on the flip-phone back during Sid's trial but obviously couldn't elaborate what it was he saw ... with him still sticking to the story that he saw what he claims he saw, I don't see any point to him lying about that? He didn't know Heather, correct? So he has nothing to gain by that either ... I just don't know what to believe ..

Why would Sidney have shown him that picture to incriminate himself? I mean, in Sid's trial I think he said Sidney showed him the picture, correct?? This just bugs me .. sorry for not making much sense!!!

I believe Donald saw that picture on whatever phone Sid had. No reason for him to make up such a story, he gets nothing out of it and in fact gets the hatred and ire from TM and family. Not that my opinion means anything, it only matters what the jury believes.

I wish Nancy L. would have asked him more questions about the picture he saw. What was in the background (if anything?). Were her eyes open? Was her mouth visible? Was it open or closed? Was it just a picture of her face/head? Could he see more than that?

Same here Madeleine, I was expecting her to pull some details about the pic out of him, I really wonder why she didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member