GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 7m7 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer is going to testify in her kidnapping trial and she will take the stand momentarily @WBTWNews13

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 3m3 minutes ago
The judge just decided they will break early for the day. Tammy Moorer will testify tomorrow @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 4m4 minutes ago
The jury is being dismissed for the day. Judge says they have some scheduling to do in terms of the defense presenting their case. We'll be back in court at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted Law & Crime Network

#TammyMoorer - Trial recessed for the day

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 12m12 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer will testify.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 8m8 minutes ago
Remember, you can watch LIVE here: https://www.facebook.com/WPDEABC15/
Tammy Moorer set to testify soon.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 5m5 minutes ago
UPDATE: Tammy Moorer will testify TOMORROW. Court will resume tomorrow morning at 9:15 am.

I have a warehousing meeting at 9:30 CST tomorrow.
Since we are done for today - help me get out of it!
Rickets? Tinnitus?

Food poisoning is always a good one. Comes on suddenly, doesn't last long, and no outwardly signs afterwards. Plus, usually people don't want to think too hard about bathroom stuff. :D

Food poisoning is always a good one. Comes on suddenly, doesn't last long, and no outwardly signs afterwards. Plus, usually people don't want to think too hard about bathroom stuff. :D

That gets my vote too.

So glad I got all my errands done this morning, tomorrow will be dedicated <modsnipped>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 4m4 minutes ago
The jury is being dismissed for the day. Judge says they have some scheduling to do in terms of the defense presenting their case. We'll be back in court at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

^^^ BBM:

Because Tammy insisted she testify against her attorneys wishes they now have some scheduling to do. Do they mean rescheduling? We'll be hearing from other witnesses as well and they need to put perhaps weakest first...strongest last (TM). Is that what it could mean? Otherwise, what scheduling has to be done? Just plonk TM on the stand first thing in the morning!! :D

ETA: That should be weakest first (TM)......strongest last SM (fingers crossed) Oh heck, either way..get them on that stand already!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288