Found Deceased Or - Sara Gomez, 24, Bend, 19 Feb 2018

Her ex (and the suspect) committed suicide. Unless there is someone else involved, there is no one left to blame.
It appears as though there is another person they believed is involved... which is what I was referring... If that person was involved he/she needs to be held accountable.

"We have at least one other suspect out there. If I reveal information that suspect may or may not already know, if I put that(evidence) out there, that is going to put that suspect on notice as to the evidence we already have," Hummel said.

Hummel is not releasing the name or the gender of the suspect but did confirm the suspect was being questioned by investigators. "

DA: Second suspect in Gomez case questioned

Autopsy done on remains thought to be missing woman
An autopsy was performed Tuesday, but Deschutes County District Attorney John Hummel said it could take weeks to get results.
Hummel said several factors point to the body being Gomez, including a unique dental feature that he declined to describe. He said evidence indicates the remains had been in the same place for months, and not recently moved there.
Authorities continue to believe Gomez was killed by her ex-boyfriend, Bryan Penner, and that he acted alone.

Sorry if I missed it... trying to catch up. I thought it was posted on the "Finding Sara" facebook page that she had been found May 26th?

From the link:

The medical examiner is still investigating how and why she died, Deschutes County District Attorney John Hummel said in a statement.

“Sara Gomez was a strong, smart, and beloved member of our community,” Hummel said. “In the final months of her life she found peace as she had finally broken free of the abusive relationship she was in with Bryan Penner. Unfortunately, Penner did not accept this. Penner killed Sara because if he could not have her no one would.”

RIP Sara

What do you guys think are the possibilities of the evidence found at his place believed to be 'directly related to her disappearance'? Blood splatter? I'm trying to think what else and I'm sure there are things that would be obvious but I can't come up with anything else that would be found at the house other than physical evidence of bodily fluid... Or possibly GSR. Maybe signs of a struggle? Tarp (or other related) receipts? What do you guys think?
How do they even know it was her blood without her DNA profile, which they couldn't get without her body?

Autopsy: Bend Woman Was Victim of Homicide | KXL
The Bulletin reported this week that the exact cause of the 24-year-old woman’s death is unknown.
Deschutes County District Attorney John Hummel says Gomez’s body was wrapped in the tarp and blankets and other items that were bound around her body with duct tape.

Hummel says the autopsy confirms that Gomez was killed by her ex-boyfriend, Bryan Penner. Hummel says police found blood and rope in his apartment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified
Back