NJ NJ - Howell, UncMale 40-50, UP52540, Hoodie, Memorial Band, Sz8 Nike, Dental Bridge, Sept'18

I'm still trying to get over into the area to take pics of the area this UID was found, but the whole road is closed off, and me and my kids have some kind of horrific flu. If I can manage it, I'll bring the info to the BMX place once I'm not contagious and see if they'd mind hanging it up.
FWIW, I showed a picture of Aaron to my younger brother and he said that he didn't know him, but that his face looked incredibly familiar.

This will be a bit easier once they come up with a recon.

I'm still trying to get over into the area to take pics of the area this UID was found, but the whole road is closed off, and me and my kids have some kind of horrific flu. If I can manage it, I'll bring the info to the BMX place once I'm not contagious and see if they'd mind hanging it up.
FWIW, I showed a picture of Aaron to my younger brother and he said that he didn't know him, but that his face looked incredibly familiar.

This will be a bit easier once they come up with a recon.

Thank you, KaylaraOwl! I hope you and your family feel better soon!

Found it on Namus. It says estimated age range is 40-50????
Unidentified Person Case

Well that tosses out most the people we have been discussing. Also confirms male.
Here's a pic of the shoes:
Original

Just noticed that a clear male or female designation is still not given, from link, rbbm...
"Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP52540 Male, Uncertain"
Well the age changes everything, quite a surprise!
The shoes..
Unidentified Person Case

Thanks, I don't why my photo didn't post but Websleuths crashed for me as I was trying to post it. I wonder if we can figure out a manufacturer date on the shoes.

ETA: "Uncertain" refers to the race/ethnicity. Click on demographics and you will see it.

Thanks, I don't why my photo didn't post but Websleuths crashed for me as I was trying to post it. I wonder if we can figure out a manufacturer date on the shoes.

ETA: "Uncertain" refers to the race/ethnicity. Click on demographics and you will see it.
Have been finding that if a photo is too large it will not post here so lately just copying/pasting the little thumbnail pics.
Thanks, glad i saw your post before i started checking out all the people listed here..
31 Unsolved Missing Person's Cases In New Jersey: Who Are They?
"31 Unsolved Missing Person's Cases In New Jersey: Who Are They?
Thirty-one missing-persons cases have gone unsolved over the past decade. Who are they, and where were they last seen? We have the list."

I wonder what that age estimate was based on. All the information we have points to a younger person.

I wonder if that was a clerical error. I could maybe see the UID being 30 (tops) but 40s to 50s? Idk, seems like a stretch to me. Maybe they think the UID went missing approx 9 years ago and would be around 40 today?

In my 32 years, 28 of which were in NJ (and I’m from the area where the UID was found), I’ve met people from all different walks of life. I feel like it’s unlikely this person was in their 40s-50s. JMO

I would agree with this. I mean, there's certainly some older people who are part of the skater/bmx subculture, I highly doubt most of them would be wearing that bracelet for Kyle Guidice. I posted the information on my facebook and my other friends from Howell also are very surprised at that age range.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back