CA CA - Ana Daisy Guevara Valdez, 21, Los Angeles, 1974

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
2CEF3411-0258-4727-9D71-49290964F35A.jpegLast seen alive: January 01, 1974

Circumstances: Anna was working in Los Angeles, California. Her family was in regular contact with her up until 1974 and has not heard from her since.

First Name: Anna Daisy
Middle Name: Daisy
Last Name: Guevara Valdez
[h=3]Details[/h] Age When Last Known Alive: 21
Race: White
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Sex: Female
Height: 60.0 to
Weight: 120.0 to
[h=3]Location[/h] City: Los Angeles
State: California
County: Los Angeles
[h=3]Appearance[/h] Hair: Brown
Eye: Brown

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) MP39536 <mod edit: replaced with current link>

NAMUS spells her first name as Ana

Last edited by a moderator:

Missing Person Case
Ana Daisy Guevara Valdez – The Charley Project

Ana Daisy Guevara Valdez

• guevaravaldez_ana.jpg
Guevara Valdez, circa 1974

• Missing Since01/01/1974
  • Missing FromLos Angeles, California
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Age20 years old
  • Height and Weight5'0 - 5'5, 120 - 140 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsHispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Guevara Valdez was working in Los Angeles, California at the time of her disappearance. Her family heard from her on a regular basis until sometime in 1974, when she suddenly stopped contacting them. She has never been heard from again and the circumstances of her disappearance are unclear.

could this be her?! The monster who hurted her even said she was called ,,Ana'' or similar.
700UFCA

Edit: Ok it seems like people already made the connection.
I was looking in Facebook and it says she originates from Guadalcanal, City Delgado del Salvador. She worked as a maid in a household but the family she worked for didn't had much information themselves and the help they gave her family was very limited.
Her sister Elizabeth is still looking for her and sadly her mother already died with a broken heart...

Last edited:
I was thinking she is 1379UFCA as well. I saw she has a hereditary defect called

Brachydactyly. Is anything known about her family? Does anyone related to Ana also have this condition? How would one find out?​

I actually emailed LA county medical examiner's office and got a reply saying they can't compare the 2 as no DNA for the UP and only DNA for the MP.

I was thinking she is 1379UFCA as well. I saw she has a hereditary defect called

Brachydactyly. Is anything known about her family? Does anyone related to Ana also have this condition? How would one find out?​

My son has brachydactyly type A3 and no one on either side of the family has it currently or in the previous generations that are known. I’m assuming it is a pretty recessive trait.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back