Still Missing Turkey - Jamal Khashoggi, 59, Washington Post columnist, Istanbul, 3 Oct 2018

I am in utter disbelief that such an atrocity could occur in a diplomatic consulate of a civilized nation. How could this happen? How could they have expected it to go undetected? What kind of repercussions could and should there be?

Ragıp Soylu on Twitter
Middle East Eye published the similar claims on #Khashoggi.

• He was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi and onto the table of his study next door, the Turkish source said.
• Tubaigy began to cut his body up while he was still alive,
• Then he was sedated

Ragıp Soylu on Twitter
WSJ report is consistent with AJ and the MEE reports.

One detail is important:

Turkey shared the record/s with both Saudi Arabia and US

Turkey Details Alleged Killing of Saudi Journalist

Ragıp Soylu on Twitter
We should be cautious about this—

Yeni Safak Daily says it had reached the tapes of #Khashoggi murder:
• Without proof, says there are multiple tapes
• Saudi Consul General asked hit team to execute to murder outside the building.
• In return he was threatened with death

Ragıp Soylu on Twitter
Gruesome allegations by Yeni Safak on #Khashoggi:
• Without releasing the actual tapes, it reports that first #Khashoggi’s fingers cut during the torture
• Then he was beheaded
• Hit team told the Consul that he needs to be silent if he wants to be alive back in Saudi Arabia

Turkish officials have said they have recorded evidence that he was assassinated by a 15-strong hit squad who flew in on a private jet.

And now, a source has claimed that Mr Khashoggi was cut up alive by the squad - who listened to music while dismembering his body.

The Turkish source, who has allegedly listened to an audio recording of the journalist's last moments, says it took seven minutes for him to die.

It is claimed that Mr Khashoggi was dragged from the Consul General’s office into his study next door, where he was dumped on a table.

Loud screams could then be heard - which only stopped when he was injected with an unknown substance, according to the source.

Moments later, his body was allegedly cut up by the squad.

Forensic evidence expert Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy has been identified by Turkey as a suspect in the killing and dismemberment.
Screaming Saudi journalist was 'cut up alive in horrific seven-minute killing'

More@link. This is terrible. I want to know the truth.

I have to say that social media in this horrific case has been on point and key to putting pressure on the Saudi regime and MBS when other world leaders seem to lack the courage to even make basic statements. The details on the plane, photos and bios of individuals involved were all out on social media long before any official statements from US, France, Germany and UK were released. Still nothing but silence from the Middle East and the situation in Turkey looks to be politics as usual rather than looking to uncover the truth.

Jamal Khashoggi: Amateur sleuths scour web for details of 15 Saudi men

I am in utter disbelief that such an atrocity could occur in a diplomatic consulate of a civilized nation. How could this happen? How could they have expected it to go undetected? What kind of repercussions could and should there be?
Agree. Under the category of tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are, it looks like MBS is an admirer of Mr. Putin. Does this surprise anyone?
Putin a 'role model' for Mohammed bin Salman: Saudi opposition source

Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy, a Saudi military forensics official,is reportedly heard putting on headphones to listen to music as he begins to dismember the body, and encourages other people in the room to do the same.

According to Middle East Eye, Khashoggi was dragged from the office to Otaibi’s study next door, where Tubaigy began cutting up his body on a table while he was still alive.​

Jamal Khashoggi: gory reports of killing emerge as Pompeo meets Erdoğan

Glad to see our President standing firm with the Saudis!

We have to keep demanding justice

The assassins, and their boss, should be returned to Turkey for trial and punishment.

We should not allow King Salman to "take care of it" in the Saudi way

Yes, there should be widespread outrage at this atrocity that seems to be without precedence. However, a quick search revealed that 600 journalists have been murdered since 2000. That is a stunning and frightening statistic.

Explore CPJ's database of attacks on the press

Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy, a Saudi military forensics official,is reportedly heard putting on headphones to listen to music as he begins to dismember the body, and encourages other people in the room to do the same.

According to Middle East Eye, Khashoggi was dragged from the office to Otaibi’s study next door, where Tubaigy began cutting up his body on a table while he was still alive.​

Jamal Khashoggi: gory reports of killing emerge as Pompeo meets Erdoğan

Glad to see our President standing firm with the Saudis!

I just can’t get my head around having the ability inside you to do this to this to an innocent human being. How can you put headphones on and get on with doing that?

It just makes you wonder what atrocities go on in that country and others that we are unaware of.

I just can’t get my head around having the ability inside you to do this to this to an innocent human being. How can you put headphones on and get on with doing that?

It just makes you wonder what atrocities go on in that country and others that we are unaware of.
I agree about the ability to do this to another human being. I think the word "innocent" is clearly not a word the butchers would use in referring to him.

I am sure that some terrible, horrible things have happened to many others in opposition to the powers that be.

I am shocked that there was a belief that no one would find out or question. It certainly denotes a hubris. I wonder why they thought there would be no outrage.

Ragıp Soylu on Twitter
Middle East Eye published the similar claims on #Khashoggi.

• He was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi and onto the table of his study next door, the Turkish source said.
• Tubaigy began to cut his body up while he was still alive,
• Then he was sedated

Turkey Details Alleged Killing of Saudi Journalist

Ragıp Soylu on Twitter
We should be cautious about this—

Yeni Safak Daily says it had reached the tapes of #Khashoggi murder:
• Without proof, says there are multiple tapes
• Saudi Consul General asked hit team to execute to murder outside the building.
• In return he was threatened with death

• Hit team told the Consul that he needs to be silent if he wants to be alive back in Saudi Arabia
RSBM
Deranged killers.

I am surprised that the Consul actually went back to Saudi Arabia. They would kill him in a minute.

So sickening. If this murder happened the way it seems to have happened we, as Americans, MUST fully investigate and punish those responsible. If we don't protect and support the first amendment, all of the others will fall.

Will the American government take action? As of now, it's doubtful.

I agree about the ability to do this to another human being. I think the word "innocent" is clearly not a word the butchers would use in referring to him.

I am sure that some terrible, horrible things have happened to many others in opposition to the powers that be.

I am shocked that there was a belief that no one would find out or question. It certainly denotes a hubris. I wonder why they thought there would be no outrage.

I don't believe for a second that they thought they'd get away with it not being found out or questioned about it.

I think they smugley wanted to be known for what they did - but without anyone beong able to PROVE thatthey did it.

They are probably thrilled with themselves.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back