GUILTY PA - Three bodies found in New Castle Home, 16 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

They've changed it to one man, one woman, and 1 kid.
Also, other kids were in the house unharmed.
Never understood why they release inaccurate so quickly. Such a horror for kids left inside the house. Did a quick Zillow search of the area, sad, sad state of affairs.. I use to live in a similar area growing up and security was always on my moms mind..

Never understood why they release inaccurate so quickly. Such a horror for kids left inside the house. Did a quick Zillow search of the area, sad, sad state of affairs.. I use to live in a similar area growing up and security was always on my moms mind..
Yes, New Castle is not a good area. I'm not familiar enough as to where this is (Could look), but I have friends and family who live in different parts of New Castle (not all of them are bad, but I recently watched something that said that New Castle was in the top 10 worst places to live in PA. I think it was 1 or 2... sad).

All Three Homicide Victims Id'd / Identified

Lawrence County >> New Castle
Tuesday, 16 October

Nicole Pumphrey, 31
Cause of Death :: Gun-Shot Wound
Manner of Death :: Homicide​

Amariah Emery, 10
Manner of Death :: Homicide​

Lawrence Cannon, 31
Manner of Death :: Homicide

New Castle, Lawrence County is in Western, PA.
Day One

1)) New Castle News On-Line:
UPDATE: Police release names of shooting victims
"...the shootings apparently occurred overnight."
Four other children, all under 10, were UNharmed.

2)) WPXI TV-11:
NEW CASTLE HOMICIDES: Police identify mom, child, man found dead in New Castle home

3)) Google Supplements & Updates:
https://www.google.com/search?ei=lEbGW4CxE4OJggeKtKigCA&q=3+homicides+-+new+castle,+PA&oq=3+homicides+-+new+castle,+PA&gs_l=psy-ab.12...521319.525555..532748...0.0..0.100.1108.13j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i7i30j0i5i30j0i8i7i30j0i13i5i30j0i8i13i30j33i10.vxt15Z7cMOA

Rest In Peace.

[Message 5979
Thread 394845]

Last edited:
Also, I'm not sure that it's in the video, but on the WPXI News this morning, they said that a woman was also arrested, in the same house. The reporter said that they're not sure her role but that she was arrested because there was a large marijuana grow operation in the house.

So my theory is, this was drug-related, robbery possibly, and the 10-year old was killed because he babysat for her and she could identify the killer. So senseless and sad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back