GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else notice how the senior of the defense attorneys stood up, somewhat gingerly, and just stood there for a few moments before speaking? He could barely formulate an argument, IMO, because this is unheard of. I mean, not unheard of per se, but so uncommon as to be flabbergasting.

TM really shot herself in the foot with this one. Or perhaps it was solely the decision of PC and kids, but something makes me think TM had a hand in it.
So many mean thoughts cross my mind to that double entendre but I will refrain

I had to appear in court for my brother earlier this summer and as soon as you entered the lobby of the courthouse you had to had over your cell phone and go through a metal detector. Doesn't this courthouse have any rules at all concerning what you bring into a courthouse?
They now allow you to bring your phone into the courthouse. In years past, they did not. You may not take them into the courtroom, though.

I don't think they were talking about SM's previous trial. I think they were talking about having the witness prepped to use his testimony in the case that SM were to take the stand in this trial.

Thanks again, friend. You always fill me in, it’s appreciated. Missed most of today, so I’m going off of what you guys are kind enough to share here, and sometimes I type before I read enough (I get excited, can’t help it).

Casey Brown left out the back door.
Did he now!!!! Why does that not surprise me!
th

Thanks again, friend. You always fill me in, it’s appreciated. Missed most of today, so I’m going off of what you guys are kind enough to share here, and sometimes I type before I read enough (I get excited, can’t help it).
You bet! I just hope I'm not misinforming you, but that was the way I understood what was being said.

Ashley Caison is first witness for defense

Now this should be interesting. Handling oneself under the gentle questioning of the defense should go over with ease, but a trained and experienced prosecutor like Ms. Nancy will be able to slice open the lies with aplomb, IME.

It’s very difficult to not box yourself into a corner on cross-examination, when you’re lying. Not accusing, of course, perish the thought! Just sharing the fact that even one lie can get you trapped and stumbling.

Just one.

Now imagine how a plethora of lies would tangle one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member