GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am quite distracted by whoever keeps clearing their throat or coughing once - almost like a tick? I cannot tell if it is the defense attorney, but keep waiting for it to happen again. Cough drops might be useful...
It is the defense atty. It happens just before each question to Tammy's sister. It is a dry nervous tic that demonstrates he is extremely uncomfortable with what he is about to say. I don't recall him previously doing this so consistently.

i guess trying to say 2 pretty huge typo's in that small text: got he add
he instead of the
add instead of ad

was 'HE' capitalized. I would say that is 3 typo's, if so. in a 10 character text.

and, if that was autocorrect making changes, 'HE' would have been 'He' at the least, but i do not think it would have capitalized the H, since there was no period.

Agreed. I also just tried to type *advertiser censored* into my phone, and it was changed to 'add'. When typing he it did not change, when typing' the' it did not change.

Simply Caustic said:
“Y’all gonna go to the store we don’t need the ad it’s online now” 647 UTC (1:47 AM EST)
“Got he ad” 810 UTC (3:10 AM EST)

This is the actual written text of the SMS in question. It was evidently released as evidence at some point in a spreadsheet, likely during SM trial.
I just wanted to bring forward what @Simply Caustic posted in a previous thread. This is the actual text. "he" is not in CAPS. It reads "ad," not "add." I think it's important for us to discuss the actual text, not what we think the text was. JMO. (I added the Easter Standard times to help avoid confusion.)

Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #4

Last edited:
I just wanted to bring forward what @Simply Caustic posted in a previous thread. This is the actual text. "he" is not in CAPS. It reads "ad," not "add." I think it's important for us to discuss the actual text, not what we think the text was. JMO. (I added the Easter Standard times to help avoid confusion.)

Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #4
This changes my opinions. Didn't realize there had been a previous text about the ad, and I was also thinking there WERE typos.

I think the tattoo may have happened in Jan. 2012, as TM texted her friend her heart went black for Sid then, as well as TM texting Heather that she had Sid followed since Jan. 2012. Apparently that was the first instance of infidelity that the defense mentioned during prosecution's case.
OK. I had understood tattoo happened late 2013 as Tammy's punishment to SM for his adultery with Heather.

Thanks - I agree. I kept seeing 'HE' in posts regarding the text, which is way different than 'he'.

Good move on the State's part to have the judge direct that Ashley cannot spend lunch with her family and is not discuss the case. For extra measure, I'd have an officer stay by her side.

Sounds like both the State and this Judge knows what the defense has been up to.

It can hardly be considered a "fair trial" when one side won't follow the Judge's rules.

She only saw Sidney once with out Tammy.
Thanks, Carolina Girl--I've been so confused here LOL..so many stories being told by the blinkin Caison/Moorers ughh! I do believe Mrs Moorer though, SM's mother!! Just so many dates and years being mentioned it's crazy trying to keep up. Off for a nice hot cuppa!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa