GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's convicted I have no doubt it will be overturned on appeal for ineffective counsel. These attorneys must have gone to the same law school as Jose Baez. Unfortunately I said the same thing during that trial and we all know how that turned out.

Won't work. It was the Moorer family that ignored the instructions to not watch any of the trial. No doubt they were instructed and they purposely did it anyway. That's not an IAC point. There's nothing so far the defense attorneys have done that would be considered IAC.

I gotta go get cat food... and my dog wants out... oh an my house... I feel this is taking as long as casey anthony's trial did!
There, there. I know exactly how you feel. Sat through the CA trial too. Now I feel like a slug. Sat in recliner all day with two cats on my lap watching this circus.

If she's convicted I have no doubt it will be overturned on appeal for ineffective counsel. These attorneys must have gone to the same law school as Jose Baez. Unfortunately I said the same thing during that trial and we all know how that turned out.

I thought Jose did a good job. I know everyone hates CA but .. I wish people could be objective about him as an attorney . Yes i watched the trial ,every second of it.

So help me if these fools are trying to bring someone in who claims to have been with TM the whole night in question, I will lose it
So too discredit myself and confess to soap oprah dramatics.. After listening furthur I can admit this was not where the line of questioning was going. However this last witness was useless and questionable to both parties at best. The point of calling him was what?

IMO that's the only reason the defense called him. To slutshame HE. Her poor family. I'd be ready to assault everyone involved with that fiasco
When he first appeared on the stand I thought, why is he even here? Heather is NOT here to defend herself. For all we know she may not have had sex with him at all!! Good grief.

admin note:
Folks I have been pretty lax about letting you vent your frustrations with the witnesses. However, the only one on trial here and charged is Tammy. Posts accusing others of culpability in the crime, involvement and knowledge have been removed. If you want to discuss information that is against TOS you have the option to take the discussion to the 'conversation' area (inbox/private messaging). DO NOT post here that you want to be invited or sneak in a hint that you want to be invited.

Please thank/like this post to indicate you have read it and understand.

admin note:
Folks I have been pretty lax about letting you vent your frustrations with the witnesses. However, the only one on trial here and charged is Tammy. Posts accusing others of culpability in the crime, involvement and knowledge have been removed. If you want to discuss information that is against TOS you have the option to take the discussion to the 'conversation' area (inbox/private messaging). DO NOT post here that you want to be invited or sneak in a hint that you want to be invited.

Please thank/like this post to indicate you have read it and understand.

Can we say we think someone is lying?

Let me preface this by saying. TM and SM by no means get any type of pass in my book.

However we as females have all known men like SM. They are older, kinda cute, and carasmatic, maybe even married .. (My daddy would never have approved).. As young girls it made us feel special, entitled and better than most..(IE. The woman they married)..

These men who still live thinking they are Gods gift, feed on this attention...

OR men like SM who I suspect is a late bloomer was mesmerized by a lady who was in her tales a sought after band "mate" and would eventually reach some type of celebrity status.

Last edited:
Can we say we think someone is lying?
We can if we say, "in my opinion" or MOO, IMO etc. We can also say "I believe". I think they pass!! Many of us, unfortunately have forgotten to add IMO, MOO, IMO after our posts. Genuine mistake/s, I'm sure!

ETA..so I think, we are allowed to say, "we think so and so is lying" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member