IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance

Karen also addressed the rumor that her boyfriend killed Kierra, she said, “I don’t think he was involved.” Her sister, Keshia Phillips, who was also in the studio said, “We’re not singling anybody out. We know he is going to be a suspect, but as far as people putting his mother, his kids — all that stuff up there — that’s just not right. We’re not asking nobody to do that, that’s not the type of help that we’re looking for.”

Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance

Coles was last seen near East 82nd Street and South Coles Avenue, according to Chicago police. That location is about 3 miles away from where WLS reported Coles lives.

Postal worker in Chicago has been missing since October 2 - CNN

Vid at the link below says her boyfriend spoke with police at the beginning of the investigation

Her father, Joseph Coles, has been living out of his car at his daughter’s apartment building at 81st and Vernon, where Coles was last seen.

He waits there, in the same spot, through cold, quiet days and nights for any sign of his daughter.
:(

Foul Play Now Suspected In Case Of Missing Postal Worker

Her father, Joseph Coles, has been living out of his car at his daughter’s apartment building at 81st and Vernon, where Coles was last seen.

He waits there, in the same spot, through cold, quiet days and nights for any sign of his daughter.

“With me not hearing–it’s horrible,” said Kimberly Phillips, the missing woman’s sister.

a4.jpg

The silence was made worse today when police announced foul play is suspected in her disappearance.

As investigators continue the search, her father said he’s not going anywhere until his daughter is found.
Foul Play Now Suspected In Case Of Missing Postal Worker Kierra Coles

Maybe the usps boyfriend questioned the paternity and doesn't believe that the baby is his.

Btw. He is not her boyfriend if all his social media shows his current family that he lives with.

So him and her were probably friends with benefits and she may have been dating others as well. Jmo. Because his social media always shows him and his real family.

So what if he is not the father and just doesn't want the headache. Theres always 2 sides.

Because of course since he has a good job , he may be skeptical of her claims if he knew she was also dating some unemployed guy that lives with his mother.

So let's not blame the usps family man worker as of now. Jmo

“With me not hearing–it’s horrible,” said Kimberly Phillips, the missing woman’s sister.

a4.jpg

The silence was made worse today when police announced foul play is suspected in her disappearance.

As investigators continue the search, her father said he’s not going anywhere until his daughter is found.
Foul Play Now Suspected In Case Of Missing Postal Worker Kierra Coles
How heartbreaking. Praying!

That's just how USPS deals with call-ins, it's not "duck and dodge," that's the system that they want employees to use. It allows employees to choose between sick leave, annual leave (vacation time) or unpaid leave when they call in as well. Supervisors just get a list of people who called in and they don't have to do any additional paperwork or anything. I think it's a good system, it also reduces the whole "oh but we really need you to come in today even though you're puking" crap that so many supervisors pull.

She wouldn't have sick leave as a CCA, she'd only have annual. CCAs have a mandatory annual 5-day break starting 5 days before their hire date anniversary where all their annual leave is paid out and they start fresh after the break (basically it's like they're fired and then rehired after 5 days). Her start date was in April and you can only earn a maximum of 4 hours per biweekly pay period so she'd probably have somewhere around 48 hours (6 days) of annual leave right now, assuming she hadn't taken any but she's likely used some of it by now for doctor's visits and such. But since she's pregnant, she also has FMLA coverage for those doctor visits.

I do wonder if she's spent her last check, that would be from the 5th. I'm sure that any activity in her bank account (aside from scheduled transactions, of course) would be checked out.
Most of those calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.

But a supervisor will still want to talk to you if so many back to back days are being missed.

So its definitely a good system.

But you can not use up all of your days back to back by simply leaving a message without someone calling you after too many days off. Jmo

I understand family dynamics. But why can't her father sleep in her apartment while the search for his daughter continues?

Maybe he can’t. The apartment may need to processed as a possible crime scene or something as simple as he doesn’t have a key to get into the apartment.

Her two-week disappearance and "the fact that she has fallen off the grid" prompted officials to consider foul play, the Chicago Police Department said in a statement Wednesday.
Coles' mother, Karen Phillips, told WLS that she last spoke with her daughter on Oct. 2. Coles was saying how happy and emotional she was to hear her baby's heart beating, Phillips said. Cole is about three months pregnant and has a boyfriend.
"I'm just clueless. I don't have an idea where my sister could be," Coles' sister, Keisha Phillips, 30, told WLS.
"We don't know if she's warm, if she's hungry," she said.
"Maybe somebody knows something," Keisha Phillips said. "We just want her home. We love her, we miss her. All we can keep doing right now is praying, looking. We're not going to give up until we get answers."u
Foul play suspected in disappearance of pregnant postal worker Kierra Coles

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back