AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So afraid for Jayme. She's only 13. She's 5 feet tall, even. She weighs 100 lbs.
Tiny girl, very young teen. I pray she's still alive and will be found. Like the rest of WS, I don't know who did this or why, but I just hope they find her alive soon.

As things are known now, this case has a few elements of the murder of Dr. William Petit's family members a few years ago in Connecticut. Short synopsis so as not to make this case about another case: Two degenerate drug users with criminal records were looking for trouble and one happened to see the pretty blonde young teen daughter outside a grocery store with her mother. The two strangers burned down the house before the girls and their mother could be rescued. Dr. Petit barely survived.

My point is- Crazed druggies WILL follow someone they want to stalk and abduct, and WILL kill other family members they consider to be " collateral damage". If the target is too well protected, as was the case of the Petit girl, all of the family is in dire jeopardy, as we've seen with Jayme's parents. JMO.. but this is the scenario that keeps going through my mind.
1) More than one perp.
2)The missing girl was the focus.
3)They forced a home invasion.
4) One of the perps. is a stronger leader and a male. The other(s) are younger and there may be a female.

This is what I believe initially happened. I hope so much she can be like Shasta Groene, and stay alive until help can get to her. JMO, IMO, and not to be copied to any other website for any reason.
This is the case I have been trying to think of. One of the worst cases I’ve ever read about. I also see similarities.

I remember the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping, and how she was "hidden" in plain sight, even a police officer spoke with her kidnapper, when Elizabeth was wearing a veil, almost like a hijab, that covered her face, hair, and the kidnapper stated it was for "religious reasons", and Elizabeth was too afraid to say anything for help.

I think Elizabeth Smart's experience and narrative is important to remember, in situations like this. And Jaycee Dugard, who was kidnapped, there were numerous "missed" opportunities for rescue.

I hope that Jayme is will be found safe.

not at all how it works, like i said in the Vian case, car jackers dont steal people and people stealers dont take cars. Sex traffickers are not breaking into a home killing two parents for a 13 year old girl. IMO thats not what they are about. They want the kid in and out quick, kids who ran away or come from broken homes.
Emphasis mine.

Agreed.
Traffickers wouldn't want the attention someone like this young teen would attract.
As time passes... I fear that this will not have a happy ending--- with Jayme found alive and physically unharmed.
Certainly she has been through great emotional trauma ,esp. if she witnessed her parents' deaths.

So sad to see that photo posted of the doorway with the blue tarp or other covering... with those pumpkins by the front of the house on the ground !!
Just an ordinary family getting ready for Autumn... with fall decorations. :( (I love the fall season!)
Hoping for good news soon !

I went back to listen to the press conference that confirmed the autopsies of the parents. A journalist did specifically ask if they could be told how many gunshot wounds the parents died from.

Fitzgerald responses he is not allowed to comment on it and that it is a part of the investigation.

Also, to whomever mentioned in the last thread that just because the witness couple only heard two shots doesn't not mean they were the only shots fired:

Yes, of course.

Did the sheriff ever specifically say at 12:31 (or whatever) gunshots were heard to as part of the case? Considering how adamant he has been about the facts about this case that are to be deemed credible "will only come from this podium" message, I am curious if our witness claim is one of those according to sheriff guidelines?

What are the absolute bare minimum "creditable facts" we have from LE? I was curious if he had mentioned it as fact and I just missed it.

Did anyone else notice the window blinds? It looked like they were slightly raised or missing slats, etc., and kind of torn up. Something you might see if they had a cat, etc. Then again, could the blinds have been messed up during a scuffle or might they just have been old blinds?

I don't think the blueish looking thing in the doorway of the home is the front door. It looks like the entire front door (and screen door) were removed and the blueish thing is some type of mat. I think the plywood was put at the bottom to keep wildlife out. JMO, of course.
I can’t figure out whether the door is brown, green, there or not. All I know for sure is they removed the storm door. I wish there was a good photo of the front door closed.

I respectfully ask what does this have to do with anything?
I think it’s an important fact.

Reason being is because it would bring up a possible suspect if she had a bio dad for example who wanted custody with a grudge against Mom and new Dad. Completely theoretical I have no idea if this is the case, just validating the question asking if both parents were biological.

Do we know if both of the parents in this case were Jayme's biological parents ?

Are you thinking that maybe a (non-custodial) bio-parent could have taken her-- in which case Jayme might be alive and well, but hidden ?
It'd be nice to think that Jayme was safe .

But I think these are her biological parents.

And even if not-- LE would've certainly checked that out by now. Imo.

I can’t figure out whether the door is brown, green, there or not. All I know for sure is they removed the storm door. I wish there was a good photo of the front door closed.

I looked at the front door on google street view, but all I can really see is the storm door. I do think that others make a good point about whatever that blue thing covering the door is in the video, though. It does appear to be a mat or something like that.

Are you thinking that maybe a (non-custodial) bio-parent could have taken her-- in which case Jayme might be alive and well, but hidden ?
It'd be nice to think that Jayme was safe -- if not emotionally.

But I think these are her biological parents.

And even if not-- LE would've certainly checked that out by now. Imo.

Not thinking anything specifically...just looking for background info. It's where I always start when looking at a case...background info, maps , street view of the crime scene. I'm a creature of habit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member