GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who has lost a baby at 20w, I do feel for Tammy, IF she was pregnant during this time and having to explain that on the stand. It is entirely irrelevant to her responsibility in this matter, but as a human and mother, it stinks to have to share that kind of pain with strangers. She might have miscarried either way, and she was obviously not pregnant at the time HE went missing, so it does not matter to her guilty/innocence. This is simply for sympathy.

Marissa Tansino WMBF@MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago

When asked if she's married, Tammy answers that she is right now and her husbands name is Sidney. She pointed out her kids in the courtroom.

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago

#TammyMoorer - Tammy: "After this happened to me and my husband...." she says the children struggled with grades.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer is getting emotional on the stand. She said "As soon as I was arrested I was denied bond, and one week after I was denied bond my father passed away and it destroyed my family." @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer says she was unable to attend her father's funeral. She's crying on the stand talking about leaving a note with her father. She says she was in chains with her hands tied behind her back.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer is crying talking about her father dying while she was in jail.

Dp4dzhmU4AAHoiJ.jpg

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 4m4 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer said before this all began with Sidney and Tammy, her children were straight A students. Now she said her children have become depressed. Tammy said her father passed away while she was in jail and it destroyed her family.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
Through tears Tammy Moorer talks about her father passing away while she was incarcerated.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 10m10 minutes ago
New thread as Tammy Moorer testifies in her kidnapping trial

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 7m7 minutes ago
"It destroyed my family."

Tammy says of her father's death soon after her arrest. She cried as she said she attended the funeral in handcuffs.

Dp4du4ZX0AUaw_Z.jpg

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 54s55 seconds ago
She testified that she was taken from jail to Loris hospital and given an ultrasound and blood test. She testified that when she and Sidney took a vacation to California she was actively trying to have another baby @WBTWNews13

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 39s40 seconds ago
Tammy Moorer said her and Sidney were actively trying to get pregnant between Nov. and when she was arrested. Moorer said she remembers going to Loris hospital, while in jail. Says she was shackled and chained in March 2014, said she was given a blood test and ultrasound.

I am too emotional for this. I can't imagine how the Elvis family is sitting there without punching her in her dramatic lying (IMO) mouth. Thankfully I have that CVS wine from yesterday for this sh** show.

Anyone else feel this way? I really am not usually this emotional over things I can't control.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member