GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean you don't know who I'm referring to, or you don't know that person? The initials are CJ (mods asked us to only use the initials of witnesses). She's the woman TM was confiding in over text and I believe she met up with her in California (she's a Disney person too).

Regardless, CJ sounds like a nice person who got sucked into TM's vortex.

I don't know her or know of her other than this trial. I don't think she is in the same group of friends/acquaintances that I was. It does sound like she was swept up in the vortex.

BBM - HUGE tell in my opinion. She knows that Heather was killed and women who sleep with married men piss her off - not that I know that NL has done that but TM intimating it shows her feelings about it.

From memory in today's earlier session with Defense, didn't TM state she also slept with a married man, and regretted it when finding out about kids.
MOO.

Yes, NL will get to continue her cross examination on Monday.

Yes, TM is still wearing the ankle monitor.
I almost wish she didn't have an ankle monitor so they could just follow her around until she did something stupid like she inevitably would. Is it on the same leg as her half foot? Maybe we'll get lucky and it will fall off.

I got off work right before it was turned over to cross... I'm sorry if this has been asked, but where on YouTube can I find the video? Or do I need to go somewhere else?

You will be absolutely delighted.:):):)
It was worth waiting for, when you watch the video, I would think.
I am thrilled, with just the Tweets, so also looking forward to the videos later.

I'm rewatching the cross. Tammy says Sidney was never alone from July to labor day. HOWEVER when was he then bringing her coffee/breakfast to her work? When was they having sex at her work? Where is Heather's diary? Is it in discovery as Tammy implies? She says her boyfriend was Dennis Jr?

She is coming across as an angry, controlling, overly emotional, disrespectful smart *advertiser censored* JMO. No way she's a sympathetic figure in the jury's eyes

I just had to re-listen to those words again. TY so much for posting that twitter link which contains that replay of TM's testimony! I'm sure not feeling sympathy for TM right now.

Honestly, one of the high points of the day for me was when the defense hauled in even more witnesses who were irrelevant to the case, and knew so little about Heather, they don't even remember the time frame for when they passed through her life.

BBM - HUGE tell in my opinion. She knows that Heather was killed and women who sleep with married men piss her off - not that I know that NL has done that but TM intimating it shows her feelings about it.

I agree! Things like this tumbling around in TM's brain just spill out her mouth when she's enraged. She just has no control when her rage meter hits in the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck