AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBL,

Can you elaborate further on the reason you scratch through your words after writing?

Plenty of people want this case solved and if you’ve got info then please do share.

You post amazing questions which imply you have the answers otherwise I don’t believe you would ask them.

Unfortunately we don’t have those answers. I’m still learning about the case so as I’ve said before if you want to tell us what you know I’m all ears and I’m sure others are too.

Everyone knows JB previous POI mentioned a guy with a tattoo so let’s start at Andrews Ave old tattoo/piercing parlor.

Surely your objective in becoming a member on Websleuths was to share your vast knowledge instead of having us chase our tails in circles.

Finally I’ll say this based on everything you’ve shared I find it irrefutable that you wouldn’t have ever heard the name Rena Crumb.

Auburn football is already letting me down TBL. Don’t let me down too!

TJtennispro: I didn't, ref. to your PM over 24 hours ago, remains unread. "Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert F. Kennedy.

When I think of quotes about J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett's murder case, I think about the Forensic Files case titled Purr Fect Match. Supposedly Tracie Hawlett had a scratch on her arm and I always wondered if the scratch came from an animal? The quote at the end of the Forensic Files case is from T.S. Elliot:

"You now have learned enough to see
That Cats are much like you and me." T.S. Elliot

When I think of quotes about J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett's murder case, I think about the Forensic Files case titled Purr Fect Match. Supposedly Tracie Hawlett had a scratch on her arm and I always wondered if the scratch came from an animal? The quote at the end of the Forensic Files case is from T.S. Elliot:

"You now have learned enough to see
That Cats are much like you and me." T.S. Elliot

01. "Blood everywhere, palm print, walking all around and climbing inside/out of vehicle." A. "All these rumors just aren't true, I was the third law enforcement there after girl's bodies found." Both driver's side windows down [left side inop waiting for part], seen visibly inside personal items, especially Ms. Beasley's wallet with her ID [not on dash] and vehicle info accessible in glove box since vehicle unlocked. "O, What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." Sir Walter Scott. 02. "I'm not going to call any names, but power and money...…." B. "Leave no stone left unturned, follow up on every lead; sometimes same one two and three times to make sure got it right." "The world is dangerous place we live in, not because of those who do evil; but those who stand around and does nothing." Albert Einstein.

Thin Blue Line, your posts here have been both mesmerizing and head scratching. I appreciate your style, however, if you have more and better information that could lead to solving this mystery and you've come here to tantalize us armchair amateurs which such, why don't you just come out and say what you want us to glean. Who, what, where, when and how please. Hinting around is game playing. Do you fear for your safety if you reveal your suspect/s?

Thin Blue Line, your posts here have been both mesmerizing and head scratching. I appreciate your style, however, if you have more and better information that could lead to solving this mystery and you've come here to tantalize us armchair amateurs which such, why don't you just come out and say what you want us to glean. Who, what, where, when and how please. Hinting around is game playing. Do you fear for your safety if you reveal your suspect/s?

I completely agree! I love an educated writing but I am suspicious of the writing style here. I want to believe that this guy is possibly law enforcement which would explain the clinical type writing. However, the rantings and quoting and the way the words are arranged makes me think foreigner for some reason? Either way it is slightly creepy and if he has nothing besides that to contribute to the conversation then why all the game playing? Ugh.

I completely agree! I love an educated writing but I am suspicious of the writing style here. I want to believe that this guy is possibly law enforcement which would explain the clinical type writing. However, the rantings and quoting and the way the words are arranged makes me think foreigner for some reason? Either way it is slightly creepy and if he has nothing besides that to contribute to the conversation then why all the game playing? Ugh.

Tinala, With respects: Concern for 2 murdered young girls should not be looked down upon as "game playing" regardless how anyone communicates when striving to cause the stir of public's arousals to pursue their own getting more involved. Any person's murder is "creepy", is there any other kind? The value of offered factual truths/evidences, "contributed to", are only limited to/by each individual's interpretation.

Reactions: LR1
I don’t think we are being mocked. I think TBL is trying to lead us to the well but it’s a confusing journey. Intentions seems good I’m assuming the way it’s being brought about is for his and maybe our safety. Bulldog23 alluded to this above.

Ahhh, now I understand. We're all being mocked.

I am part of a large scale project to bring this case to a large national audience. Not in the way some tv shows have done it(ghosts and haunting crap)but on a real, legitimate, true crime deep dive platform. Cooperation from family would be very helpful, but so far, is not looking good. I also am making an effort to introduce police investigators in this case to Parabon Labs. I know some people at Parabon, and they would be willing to help in this case. We are still in the stage of sorting out fact from fiction, and truth from here-say. This is a deep, and fascinating mystery that needs to be solved finally

Good on ya morf.

I'm not aware of any agencies in AL that has utilized Parabon in their cases and I don't know if it has to do with their laws or their lack of will. The technology has proven to be very usefull in some casees so I'm not sure what the hold up is. We've become accustomed to the lack of visible efforts and progress so the efforts you describe sound promising.

I am part of a large scale project to bring this case to a large national audience. Not in the way some tv shows have done it(ghosts and haunting crap)but on a real, legitimate, true crime deep dive platform. Cooperation from family would be very helpful, but so far, is not looking good. I also am making an effort to introduce police investigators in this case to Parabon Labs. I know some people at Parabon, and they would be willing to help in this case. We are still in the stage of sorting out fact from fiction, and truth from here-say. This is a deep, and fascinating mystery that needs to be solved finally

Morf, I think we are all appreciative of your interest and efforts. I look forward to what you find out and the things you can do to help move this forward.

As far as contact with the family, do you have any interest in speaking with Victoria Silver, the producer/director of the documentary "Shined Rabbit"? I believe she had contact with the families in order to make the film. I wonder, if she could help you get speaking with the family? I would think your podcast would be more publicity for her documentary. Just a thought.

Good luck with your continued work on this.

SavageMarkIII: Likewise, Morf13' commitment for some expanded gumshoe detective energies. May want to consider one of the first things pursuing; commonly known the inside store video of a supposedly small white truck, but more interesting one may find would be the revealing of video tape results from both store's exterior buildings; boys from Tumbleton, type vehicle; the order of exiting from Ozark store involving Ms. Merritt, known to be first, who was second, and third? There has never been any mentioning of exterior store security cameras, have they?

SavageMarkIII: Likewise, Morf13' commitment for some expanded gumshoe detective energies. May want to consider one of the first things pursuing; commonly known the inside store video of a supposedly small white truck, but more interesting one may find would be the revealing of video tape results from both store's exterior buildings; boys from Tumbleton, type vehicle; the order of exiting from Ozark store involving Ms. Merritt, known to be first, who was second, and third? There has never been any mentioning of exterior store security cameras, have they?

Do you know who killed them? If you do you should stop being cryptic and say it ,or report it to someone that can help. Taunting people is mean and not funny when two girls are dead.

It sounds more like a person trying to seem like a cop. I bet they tried to get into law enforcement and didn't pass the psych evaluation.

If I read this correctly, you are implying that there were external cameras at the Big Little and the Citgo. Can anyone prove whether there were external cameras at these stores or not? Anyone have any old pics of the stores from before or about the time of the killings? I always assumed there was no real footage of the parking lots, but I don't know that for sure. Anyone have the answer?

If I read this correctly, you are implying that there were external cameras at the Big Little and the Citgo. Can anyone prove whether there were external cameras at these stores or not? Anyone have any old pics of the stores from before or about the time of the killings? I always assumed there was no real footage of the parking lots, but I don't know that for sure. Anyone have the answer?

There was video footage showing the outside at the Big/Little, that is how they knew about the "white truck". Now whether the camera this footage was from was inside or outside the store, I don't know that part.

There was video footage showing the outside at the Big/Little, that is how they knew about the "white truck". Now whether the camera this footage was from was inside or outside the store, I don't know that part.

The camera footage, that we know about at least, was from the inside of the store looking out towards to the gas pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member