AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to my own post from last thread:
“This person thought they’d be able to gain entrance by simply knocking? Had this been someone after just Jayme, they could have went through a window or something. Not knock at the front door & make their presence known. Maybe they were trying to draw one of the parents outside? And when they realized that parent wasn’t coming out, they forced their way in?”
My point is this: The perp did NOT sneak quietly into the house...he/she/they made sure the dad saw them at the door. The dad did not willingly open the door, so the perp forced his way in, loudly, within earshot of neighbors.
It is (IMO) rare that a pedo is going to do something to bring attention to themselves during an attempted child abduction.
This is persona LE to ask if anyone has had a disagreement with this family tells me it is a high probability that the perp in THIS case is someone known to the family.
That’s my theory as I go along with the news that has come out today & I’m stickin to it, until something more comes out.

Also wanted to post this document for anyone interested in LE procedures in missing children’s cases.
http://www.missingkids.com/content/dam/ncmec/en_us/archive/documents/ncmecmodelpolicychild.pdf

MOO
I think it is rare for a perp to bring attention to himself, too. In fact they will usually avoid contact with an adult at all costs, especially a confrontation with a parent. ( In child abduction) Jmo

Really enjoyed reading your thoughts. I'd love to know if the dog was crated or not. If it was not, I'd think it would be barking and possibly trying to bite the intruder. The intruder could easily eliminate it but chose not to (for some reason-Jayme loves the dog?). If the dog was crated, it poses no threat or annoyance so, in my opinion, doesn't hold as much evidenciary value as far as the intruder's intentions. Sheesh...don't even know if that makes senseo_O
My dog never barks at strangers. He loves everyone.

I’ve been following this all week and this evening, on my way home from work, and forgive me if this has been said already but I feel as if whoever did this cares about either Jayme or doesn’t want to hurt a child. I really want to believe, and have no reason to believe she is involved, but I think that if whoever did this was going to murder her parents the way that they did, but “save” her, leads me to believe that they care about her, and now whoever did this doesn’t know what to do with her, or she is indeed dead too.

It seems a little unusual to me that JC had a caretaker at age 13. I’m wondering if the parents felt there was a need to be a little overprotective, for eg., maybe JC reported someone following her, or maybe they knew someone who could potentially be violent.
At 13, JC had a busy schedule with dance practice, recitals, cross country practice and meets and if parents worked shifts making them unavailable, JC would need transportation as she's too young to drive. They also live in rural area so I don't find caretaker odd at all.

Adding to my idea of using the sniff dogs again, I know this would take a lot of dogs and have to be a surprise move, but have the dogs sniff each worker as they come into the plant. See if they can find Jayme's scent on someone working there. Not accusing the workers, just trying to cover all bases.

MODS please delete if not allowed.
That's a lot of people to sniff! Somehow I don't think they will do that. Imo

I think the cartaker thing is being over-analyzed. Maybe the parents worked odd hours. I wouldn’t want my 13 year old child home alone for too long unsupervised. If she’s the first child for either parent, they may be a little over protective.

Who are the other people listed in the dispatch log? I must have missed it.

If the Mom was barricaded in the bathroom, I’m even more puzzled about that dining room chair that was removed as evidence. Looked like there may be blood on it and the ties around the chair were on the right rear and left front— not where a cushion would be tied. Possibly restraints?

Thoughts?
The chair was seen carried out of the house similar to the way doors were being removed so possible it was damaged by gunfire or bullet hole. The fabric chair cushion would probably be removed and "bagged" for evidence. Also, I'm wondering if chair was used to barricade the bathroom and/or bedroom entrance. MOO

Not a yorkie, from the pictures. A little dog though. Pictures look like a shih tzu.
Sorry. Went by what another poster said. Either way, a small dog was likely to sleep in bed with Jayme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288