GUILTY OK - Bashar Burks, 27, & Ashley Easton, 30, OK City & Searra Howe, 20, Midwest City, slain, 2017

Searra’s body was recovered :(
https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1742634806042690
210be6e587d09df9b1bba9622692e291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh! No! Oh, how awful!! [emoji20] RIP, baby.

Bump

Oklahoma City police say robbery suspect linked to 4 murders

"OKLAHOMA CITY – A man suspected in nearly a dozen armed robberies is now facing murder charges in connection to four deaths in Oklahoma, including two people who investigators initially thought died in a traffic accident, Oklahoma City police said Friday.

Mario Normore, 27, has been jailed for almost a year on 10 counts of robbery with a firearm involving several businesses and two banks, according to court records. On Friday, police announced that prosecutors have agreed with a police recommendation that Normore also be charged with four counts of murder....

Morgan said the cases include the July 2017 deaths of Bashar Burks, 27, and his girlfriend, Ashley Easton, 30. Police said Normore worked with Burks, whose body was found inside a burning vehicle that had been involved in a crash. At the time, police said his body showed signs of trauma that occurred prior to the crash. Easton's body also showed signs of trauma when it was discovered later in a nearby ditch....

Morgan said Normore is also suspected in the deaths of 21-year-old Searra Howe, who had been missing since August 2017 before her body was discovered in a field in October, and 58-year-old James Steven Knowles, who has been missing since October and is presumed dead...."

080117AshleyEastonBasharBurksPIC_1501591535248_24457088_ver1.0_1280_720.png

WS thread for 21-year-old Searra Howe:

Found Deceased - OK - Searra Howe, 20, Midwest City, 19 Aug 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

"OKLAHOMA CITY – A man suspected in nearly a dozen armed robberies is now facing murder charges in connection to four deaths in Oklahoma, including two people who investigators initially thought died in a traffic accident, Oklahoma City police said Friday.

Mario Normore, 27, has been jailed for almost a year on 10 counts of robbery with a firearm involving several businesses and two banks, according to court records. On Friday, police announced that prosecutors have agreed with a police recommendation that Normore also be charged with four counts of murder....

Morgan said the cases include the July 2017 deaths of Bashar Burks, 27, and his girlfriend, Ashley Easton, 30. Police said Normore worked with Burks, whose body was found inside a burning vehicle that had been involved in a crash. At the time, police said his body showed signs of trauma that occurred prior to the crash. Easton's body also showed signs of trauma when it was discovered later in a nearby ditch....

Morgan said Normore is also suspected in the deaths of 21-year-old Searra Howe, who had been missing since August 2017 before her body was discovered in a field in October, and 58-year-old James Steven Knowles, who has been missing since October and is presumed dead...."

searra-howe.jpeg

WS thread for Bashar Burks, 27, and his girlfriend, Ashley Easton, 30:

OK - Bashar Burks, 27, & Ashley Easton, 30, slain, Oklahoma City, 10 July 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Suspect in four fatal shootings charged with four counts of first-degree murder

A suspect in four fatal shootings was charged Friday with four counts of first-degree murder and 10 counts of robbery with a firearm.

Mario James Normore, 27, was arrested last year, accused of two bank robberies and eight business robberies in Oklahoma City. The robberies occurred between August and October 2017.

Suspect in four fatal shootings charged with four counts of first-degree murder

A suspect in four fatal shootings was charged Friday with four counts of first-degree murder and 10 counts of robbery with a firearm.

Mario James Normore, 27, was arrested last year, accused of two bank robberies and eight business robberies in Oklahoma City. The robberies occurred between August and October 2017.
[.....]
He is accused of killing Bashar Burks, 27, and Ashley Easton, 30, in July 2017, Searra Howe, 21, in August 2017 and James Knowles, 57, in October 2017. The body of the last victim has not been found, police said.

And there is a separate thread for Bashar & Ashley:

OK - Bashar Burks, 27, & Ashley Easton, 30, slain, Oklahoma City, 10 July 2017

Don't know "how" this will be treated since we have 2 separate threads. One for trial?? I haven't found a thread for James Knowles though.

There was this on:
Friday, October 12th:
*Arraignment – (@ CT) - OK – Basher Burks (27) & Ashley Easton (30) (July 10, 2017, Oklahoma City) – *Mario James Normore (27) charged (9/28/18) & arraigned (10/12/18) on 4 counts of 1st degree murder & & 10 counts of robbery with a firearm.
Also for murders of:
OK – Searra Howe (20) (missing Aug. 19, 2017, found Oct. 25, 2017, Midwest City).
OK – James Steven Knowles (57) (missing since Oct, 2017 & presumed dead).
9/28/18: In jail accused of 10 counts of robbery with firearm involving several businesses & 2 banks. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Normore has been jailed for almost a year on 10 counts of robbery with a firearm involving several businesses & two banks. On Friday (9/28/18), police announced that prosecutors have agreed with a police recommendation that Normore also be charged with four counts of murder. Morgan said the cases include the July 2017 deaths of Bashar Burks, 27, & his girlfriend, Ashley Easton, 30. Easton's body was found near a burning vehicle that was involved in a crash. Shot in the neck & head. Bashar Burks, 27, was found in the vehicle & was dead prior to crash. Morgan said Normore is also suspected in the deaths of 20-year-old Searra Howe, who had been missing since Aug. 19, 17 before her body was discovered in a field in Oct. 25, 2017, & 57-year-old James Steven Knowles, who has been missing since October, 2017 & is presumed dead.

Anyone know IF anything happened?

Thanks in advance!

This happened on
Friday, October 12th:
*Arraignment – (@ CT) - OK – Basher Burks (27) & Ashley Easton (30) (July 10, 2017, Oklahoma City) – *Mario James Normore (27) charged (9/28/18) & arraigned (10/12/18) on 4 counts of 1st degree murder & & 10 counts of robbery with a firearm.
Also for murders of:
OK – Searra Howe (20) (missing Aug. 19, 2017, found Oct. 25, 2017, Midwest City).
OK – James Steven Knowles (57) (missing since Oct, 2017 & presumed dead). 9/28/18: In jail accused of 10 counts of robbery with firearm involving several businesses & 2 banks. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. Normore has been jailed for almost a year on 10 counts of robbery with a firearm involving several businesses & two banks. On Friday (9/28/18), police announced that prosecutors have agreed with a police recommendation that Normore also be charged with four counts of murder. Morgan said the cases include the July 2017 deaths of Bashar Burks, 27, & his girlfriend, Ashley Easton, 30. Easton's body was found near a burning vehicle that was involved in a crash. Shot in the neck & head. Bashar Burks, 27, was found in the vehicle & was dead prior to crash. Morgan said Normore is also suspected in the deaths of 20-year-old Searra Howe, who had been missing since Aug. 19, 17 before her body was discovered in a field in Oct. 25, 2017, & 57-year-old James Steven Knowles, who has been missing since October, 2017 & is presumed dead.

Bumping up - wondering if anyone has a link to the Oklahoma County court site? If so, could you post & I'll see if I can get in?

TIA! :)

Bumping up - wondering if anyone has a link to the Oklahoma County court site? If so, could you post & I'll see if I can get in?

TIA! :)
OSCN - Oklahoma State Courts Network

Searching for Mario Normore, this case number seems to be the one with the recent murder charges: CF-2018-4729. I'm not good at reading court records but I think it shows 10/15/18 bond was denied, PHC scheduled for 10/30/18 at 9am with Judge Savage then reassigned to Judge Grave.

Well darn.... can't access that court site! :(

@Whiskers16 - can you be my "eyes" on this case? :)

Thank you for the next date!

Next hearing:

OSCN - Oklahoma State Courts Network

Searching for Mario Normore, this case number seems to be the one with the recent murder charges: CF-2018-4729. I'm not good at reading court records but I think it shows 10/15/18 bond was denied, PHC scheduled for 10/30/18 at 9am with Judge Savage then reassigned to Judge Grave.

I can sure try, but I may not always understand what I'm looking at! If you or others can give me a reminder occasionally to check in that would be great.

Hi Whiskers! Okay - I will send you a reminder a few days after the court hearings when they are scheduled! Thank you!

When you get to the appropriate court site - you can sometimes copy/paste the information onto a reply box. Like you did above in post 22 - with court date!

Thanks again for your help here! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back