AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they pay, much like the New York Post. It’s just a situation that could have happened. If you have an agent that needs cash, it’s always possible. The Trump leaks also had random agents leaking for pay. The Treasury had an employee arrested this week for attempting to do the same. Also, Radar does do other reporting besides entertainment news. But money is money to a desperate person.
Usually such leaks involve politics not murder. I just don't think it's likely. It's just my opinion.

What all do we know so far about her cross country running and dance that is legal to post? Schedule? Meets? Recitals, etc.

“He said on October 17, 2018 that there have been no credible sightings of the middle school student known for her love of dance and her cross country running. It’s as if Jayme Closs had simply vanished into thin air.“

Denise Closs & James Closs: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

While I am certain they have been checking the workplace angle, it isn’t necessarily an avenue that would return quick results. I am thinking about the 4 Omaha murders that involved a disgruntled employee that took years to solve. While that one is very tragic, it did not have the urgency of this because there was no missing victim.

NE - Omaha Double Murder #3 - *Arrest Made*
Yeah, and since they were long time employees, grudges may go back many years

To those who think Jayme was the target, I have two questions:

1) Why choose this plan, inevitably the path of most resistance? It doesn’t take much to come up with a plan that likely wouldn’t result in a violent confrontation and double homicide, so why would the assailant(s) choose likely the worst available option?

2) From the moment the front door was breached the assailants were in the house for over 20 minutes, but disappeared with Jayme within four minutes of the 911 call. If abducting Jayme were the objective, why weren’t they gone in 5 minutes or less? It’s not going to take 20+ minutes to round up the kid and leave, especially considering the father was out of the way almost immediately.

JMO
1). To assailant, this was not path of least resistance. Already had firearms, ammo, staked out family to get rhythm of comings & goings. Small town, knew event schedules, knew church schedules, bar schedules, Jennie-O schedules, etc. To mind of assailant who may have grown up hunting, playing video games & watching violent movies where everything appears easy, this may have been to them the easy path to get what they wanted.

2). It has been stated that Jayme came from religious family, she changed schools this year due to family care taker and she and her mother are very close. Perhaps mother was never supposed to be a target. Assailant wanted to get closer to Jayme however due to religious beliefs, or changing schools or Jayme’s father would not let her date - he could not. JMO to answer your question.

Missing 13-Year-Old and Her Slain Mom Were 'Inseparable,' Says Family Friend: 'Two Peas in a Pod'

Leaking confidential information is not only a fireable offense but in certain cases it is a felony. I would take any insinuation that dedicated FBI Special Agents are risking their career, pension, and livelihood and potentially the life of a child for a few bucks from a gossip magazine with the gallon of salt it deserves.
Indeed it is against the law. However, we’ve seen leaks published from law enforcement before from the JonBenet Ramsey case to the Trump investigation, including to more gossipy sources like the New York Post and Politico and so on.

Can someone help me, Im confused by the police report. They transmitted a man down before stating the door was kicked in. So do we know if police kicked in the door, or if it was already kicked in? And how did they know about the man down before the door? Was the dad found outside? The part about the man down answering the door is also confusing. If the suspect kicked in the door, it would be because no one was answering it, right? Sorry for all the ?? but I cant figure it out.
I believe you're referring to the "Dispatch Log" and not the same as police report. This report was by the person answering the 911 call, and not the person on the scene witnessing the sight and/or crime scene. This accounts for the confusion, and you should read the more recent media reports linked in the thread.

JMO
1). To assailant, this was not path of least resistance. Already had firearms, ammo, staked out family to get rhythm of comings & goings. Small town, knew event schedules, knew church schedules, bar schedules, Jennie-O schedules, etc. To mind of assailant who may have grown up hunting, playing video games & watching violent movies where everything appears easy, this may have been to them the easy path to get what they wanted.

2). It has been stated that Jayme came from religious family, she changed schools this year due to family care taker and she and her mother are very close. Perhaps mother was never supposed to be a target. Assailant wanted to get closer to Jayme however due to religious beliefs, or changing schools or Jayme’s father would not let her date - he could not. JMO to answer your question.

Missing 13-Year-Old and Her Slain Mom Were 'Inseparable,' Says Family Friend: 'Two Peas in a Pod'
I’m sure it’s been asked here but I can’t find the answer. What exactly is a family caretaker? Would that be a voluntary support person or one that was put with the family by social services or law enforcement?

No. He was dead when they arrived. They both were.
Did you read the article that I was referring to? I thought he had already passed to but the way they worded it sounded like he wasnt.
"By 1:11 a.m., some five minutes after a wounded James Closs answered the door, according to the log, officers indicated both James and Denise were down and unresponsive."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288