Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was also on ABC News this evening.
I copied this paragraph from the article, and further access below.
Could these perpetrators then disappear!!! MOO.

"Dr William Russell Pridgeon, 64, his friend Patrick O'Dea, 64, and an 83-year-old man have been charged in relation to the alleged criminal operation, which plotted to transport women and children on a $150,000 yacht from Australia "to help mothers and their children start a new life in New Zealand or Zimbabwe".

Aussie abduction ring planned to sail mothers and kids to ...
www.onenewspage.com.auWorld

Last edited:
What are your ideas @bearbear & @FromGermany I know that William's FM gave up her ABN not long after WT disappeared, which is understandable IMO due to bereavement issues - as i say MOO. Can't post a link due to issues of anonymity. Does anyone know what BC's business is about? I'm sure I've heard about it, but my memory fails me... so he changed the address? I don't think i'd be able to think about such things under the circumstances, but perhaps he was given legal advice & help, since he was being questioned around then? Perhaps he should have done it prior & he had not? just thoughts

BBM

BC is an excavator. It's likely he's received work as a contractor. imo

What is it that they say about 'birds of a feather'?

Man charged over alleged child exploitation

Raymond Terrace is only just under 2 hours from Kendall. They seem to proliferate in that area. No wonder there were so many POIs for LE to sift through.
With all due respect, Raymond Terrace is in no way comparable to Kendall. Raymond Terrace is a large regional town and that 2 hours from Kendall is a long way. The man in the article is from Tanilba Bay, which is half an hour from Raymond Terrace.
I don't think Raymond Terrace is any different to any other town in Australia, pedo population wise. They're here, they're there, they're everywhere. I doubt Raymond Terrace has any significant relevance in the amount of POIs SFR has had to sift through.
ETA IMO MOO etc

Last edited:
With all due respect, Raymond Terrace is in no way comparable to Kendall. Raymond Terrace is a large regional town and that 2 hours from Kendall is a long way. The man in the article is from Tanilba Bay, which is half an hour from Raymond Terrace.
I don't think Raymond Terrace is any different to any other town in Australia, pedo population wise. They're here, they're there, they're everywhere. I doubt Raymond Terrace has any significant relevance in the amount of POIs SFR has had to sift through.
ETA IMO MOO etc
Of course not, and certainly not meant to be offensive to the 99% of wonderful locals (some of whom are my relatives btw). But it is in the general wider geographic location and like it or not, unfortunately we all have ‘undesirables’ in our area, probably more than west like to know, sadly.

ETA IMO MOO etc
Oh by the way, the guy mentioned above ^^^^was probably one of them. Wonder if they got on to him from a computer seized from a certain pawn shop.

Case name

R v BRENDAN WILLIAM CLIFFORD

Date

10 Oct

Time

9:30 am

Case number

2018/00304599

List number

-

Parramatta

Room

' + listingDetail.court_room_name | trustedHTML" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 15px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 20px;">Parramatta LC

Crt 1.1 Parramatta

?
Huh .. Please help Froggie . .. I can't locate in order to begin to decipher . tho I can personally see the advantages of being able to appear before the LAW in this country, under different names ..WTF ... how can this happen?
BTW, I'm not directing this at Brendan. If he's entitled, why not use it...I'm also not questioning his love for his kids or anything else..

I'm directing my comments at 'those who decide'.. those who SHOULD be held responsible & accountable for the multitude of ridiculous Gaps .. the multitude of ridiculous court decisions / the lack of genuine rehabilitation decisions / the lack of 'unity' between Criminal & Family Courts / the lack of genuine care, consideration & listening to our children .... etc etc.

I'm beyond appalled that the Australian Government, year on & year out, Labor or Liberal, for that matter Green, Blue, Red or Yellow .. Do any of them genuinely CARE ?

IMO, a child's life path is formed by their beginning.. They are born to be reliant and are trusting little sponges. Suddenly, it's about reality. Garbage in, Garbage out .. is a pretty apt description of life IMO.
It confuses me totally, that we sacrifice our Vunerable.

I pray for change, as I pray for safety & support of our youth.

I pray for William, as he is our youth... And I pray for his family in their struggle to balance their love & longing, with the reality of today.

And I pray for us all in our quest for strength & guidance as we strive to 'do our best' & to 'be our best'. I pray for us to be proud but humble, to be honest yet enquiring; to be caring, considerate & responsible, But also to be aware of the BS that comes around, to Spot it & Swat it ... And to be comfortable in doing so. ..

It’s all gone so quiet now.
In the past few years when the case has been as quiet as this, there was at least the reassuring thought that there was a lot going on behind the scenes. But now with the case facing an inquest, it feels as though they have reached a dead end & no more progress will be made.
I believe investigators are stumped & have no more than their theories about what’s happened to William. I don’t think they have uncovered any kind of evidence or have narrowed it down to a specific person, or I think there would have been more movement on the case. I think the recent searches surrounding Benaroon drive were telling - If there was any evidence pointing anywhere else, would they have needed to rule him out as being lost in the bush? I really hope I am wrong!

In the past few years when the case has been as quiet as this, there was at least the reassuring thought that there was a lot going on behind the scenes. But now with the case facing an inquest, it feels as though they have reached a dead end & no more progress will be made.
I believe investigators are stumped & have no more than their theories about what’s happened to William. I don’t think they have uncovered any kind of evidence or have narrowed it down to a specific person, or I think there would have been more movement on the case. I think the recent searches surrounding Benaroon drive were telling - If there was any evidence pointing anywhere else, would they have needed to rule him out as being lost in the bush? I really hope I am wrong!
I think police had leads that could have gone on for a long time but due to maybe the nature of the evidence they have over the time period, were ordered to move it along to the coroner, to progress the information with the resources that the coroner has. I think the child lost in the bush scenario had been ruled out and there is evidence pointing other ways, but it had to be compellingly ruled out for the coroner and for any possible future trial, and that has probably been done now. IMO

It’s extra quiet lately - I assume as team Rossann try to prepare their brief for the coroner, us guys suffer due to lack of MSM articles to discuss! It’s a good time to rehash?
Does anyone have any theories they wanna share, even if shared before?
No harm in bumping for William, is there?!

I have questions
- what about neighbours & their family living close? Discussed b4
- Batar creek new thing?
- weird alabis?
- burnt out car?

Just thinking we can chat about anything! It’s obviously gonna be some months :(

Let’s bump for any reason? Or any theory?... x

It’s extra quiet lately - I assume as team Rossann try to prepare their brief for the coroner, us guys suffer due to lack of MSM articles to discuss! It’s a good time to rehash?
Does anyone have any theories they wanna share, even if shared before?
No harm in bumping for William, is there?!

I have questions
- what about neighbours & their family living close? Discussed b4
- Batar creek new thing?
- weird alabis?
- burnt out car?

Just thinking we can chat about anything! It’s obviously gonna be some months :(

Let’s bump for any reason? Or any theory?... x

I’m not up for a rehash at the moment. I think we’re way past that. I’ve resigned myself to waiting for the inquest and I’m not looking forward to the evidence.

I’m not up for a rehash at the moment. I think we’re way past that. I’ve resigned myself to waiting for the inquest and I’m not looking forward to the evidence.

Sorry to hear that BO as u ave been here so long. Maybe if anything is brought up you can help? There are new people here. It's getting tiresome i know, & I've been here probably half the time as you... even less? It's such a complicated case... Can we sit and be silent until the inquest tho - i don't know. I just want to bump for little william... x

Sorry to hear that BO as u ave been here so long. Maybe if anything is brought up you can help? There are new people here. It's getting tiresome i know, & I've been here probably half the time as you... even less? It's such a complicated case... Can we sit and be silent until the inquest tho - i don't know. I just want to bump for little william... x
Only to happy to help as are other long-termers if anyone needs it. William’s case isn’t bothersome—I’m just despondent as I have given up hope he will be found alive, if he is found at all. Keep bumping for William. Sadly, I think that’s all we can do.

I can't find access to this anywhere, but apparently something to do with a Grafton GP. After AFP raids, charges include dealing in the proceeds of crime and aiding and abetting child stealing. Source: Google search pages only.

Some more: " It will be alleged Dr William Russell Massingham Pridgeon, 64, the founder of the Australian Antipaedophile Party, which ran Senate ..."
Hi team, my apologies for once again being 'way behind' ( caught up with a conference) ... however, this is not as perhaps it may seem, although not acceptable by my standards .

These charges relate to the discovery of a group who are presumed to have been assisting / hiding Mothers who have taken / hidden their children from Fathers who have 'access or custodial rights' ... all my words & personal opinion...

Hi team, my apologies for once again being 'way behind' ( caught up with a conference) ... however, this is not as perhaps it may seem, although not acceptable by my standards .

These charges relate to the discovery of a group who are presumed to have been assisting / hiding Mothers who have taken / hidden their children from Fathers who have 'access or custodial rights' ... all my words & personal opinion...
Agreed. More information came out as the day went on. However, I had a suspicion that one of the people arrested was involved with a certain antipaedophile website that made allegations against William's foster family, and perhaps also posted on WS in William's threads. If they had a prior belief, however unjustified, that the foster family was dangerous, it can be conjectured that the group had a motive to take William (but also his sister, so there's that against it). I would be thinking that the group initially got their ideas about the foster family from William's biological family. That is not to say the biological family planned or authorised the abduction.

This is grasping at shadows, but in the absence of new information in the case, I don't find much else to do be doing.

Only to happy to help as are other long-termers if anyone needs it. William’s case isn’t bothersome—I’m just despondent as I have given up hope he will be found alive, if he is found at all. Keep bumping for William. Sadly, I think that’s all we can do.

I've been feeling despondent, too. I have stayed away from William's thread because it just feels like the conversation has been going in circles and it's frustrated me. Some mornings I wake up and think, "is today the day something big breaks?" but nothing happens, and I feel so sad for his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff