IN - Allegations of child abuse at Hephzibah House, Winona Lake, 2018

I just ran across this case on Websleuths. I was born, raised, and still live in Indiana and had no clue about HH. With that being said, I know now and will be making an institutional report to DCS in the morning. It may not help but it certainly won’t hurt! Everyone in Indiana is a mandated reporter. I am also a CASA and will be sharing this information with all of my DCS and CASA contacts throughout the state.

I am so grateful for the help and resources here at Websleuth. All of the contacts and expertise offered by members here opened doors and now several big things are in motion. I just wanted to say thank you. The girls locked up at Hephzibah House have no voice. You were their voice. For children everywhere who are hurt and abused, captive and lost it is groups like this that keep their stories alive when they would otherwise just fade into the oblivion of statistics. Thank you.

I've been checking since I found out that my DH, an occasional worker in IN was not close but close enough to ask questions. They were met with no credible response. So thankful that help is close:
Rachel in Ramah: may you be comforted. Blessings

I am so grateful for the help and resources here at Websleuth. All of the contacts and expertise offered by members here opened doors and now several big things are in motion. I just wanted to say thank you. The girls locked up at Hephzibah House have no voice. You were their voice. For children everywhere who are hurt and abused, captive and lost it is groups like this that keep their stories alive when they would otherwise just fade into the oblivion of statistics. Thank you.

Is there anywhere (except here of course!) where we can track your progress? I'm a journalist/audio producer based in Australia and this thread has inspired me to keep digging into whispers I'm coming across locally. I would love to keep up with developments in your journey.

Is there anywhere (except here of course!) where we can track your progress? I'm a journalist/audio producer based in Australia and this thread has inspired me to keep digging into whispers I'm coming across locally. I would love to keep up with developments in your journey.
Thank you! Please PM me if you are still interested.

I am happy to announce that A&E is doing a special on Hephzibah house Monday August 26th at 11:00pm EST. It is a one hour special that has taken well over a year to film and produce. I am so grateful for all of the avenues that Web sleuth opened up for me to pursue in helping the poor children locked up in that basement gulag today. Please tune in and get involved. This monster of a man (Ron Williams, director of Hephzibah House) has been running this horrible private reform school for 40 years. Please post this everywhere and maybe we can make so much noise he has to just set those children free. Hashtag #shutitdown

I am happy to announce that A&E is doing a special on Hephzibah house Monday August 26th at 11:00pm EST. It is a one hour special that has taken well over a year to film and produce. I am so grateful for all of the avenues that Web sleuth opened up for me to pursue in helping the poor children locked up in that basement gulag today. Please tune in and get involved. This monster of a man (Ron Williams, director of Hephzibah House) has been running this horrible private reform school for 40 years. Please post this everywhere and maybe we can make so much noise he has to just set those children free. Hashtag #shutitdown

Yes!!!! Congratulations! You kept at it!

Darn it, I missed it. Is it available On Demand or anywhere online to watch?

So glad that all of the years of your tireless hard work is finally paying off and this house of horrors is being exposed.

#shutitdown

Yes, I think you can still watch it if you have Roku or one of those devices.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back