GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Defense asking for a directed verdict, judge denied it. Judge said he believes there is sufficient evidence for this to go to the jury. #TammyMoorerTrial

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 3m3 minutes ago
The defense rests their case. They motioned for a directed verdict again on the charges. Judge denies saying there's enough evidence for the jury to make a decision. All prior rulings from the judge in place.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
The defense has rested, but the prosecution says they want to call a rebuttal witness @WBTWNews13

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - When does the Moorer family sleep? Everyone was awake in the middle of the night. Tammy says Sidney was making the kids something to eat at 4:37am and that's when she sent the text asking for pot stickers and orange juice

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - The defense rests. They will do it officially in front of the jury after the morning break.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - The state says they have a rebuttal witness and will be called after this break.

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 6m6 minutes ago
Law & Crime Network Retweeted Cathy Russon

#TammyMoorer - Defense renews their motion to dismiss charges. Judge denies.
But hadnt it been said before that the kids were sleeping? And why text your husband if he's just in the other room on the same floor?

Makes me want to vomit, but I'm thinking Hung Jury. I really thought NL would methodically slay into TM today. A bit disappointed. I don't see an acquittal just because I have faith that someone on the jury is as passionately sure as I am of her guilt. JMO

This morning, NL covered the cell phone records/locations, showing this jury nearly the exact same things that I reviewed over the weekend. Info that I found extremely important and that convinced me of TM's involvement in the disappearance of Heather.

With SM and TM's cell phones in their truck that night (and TM testified they were both in the truck that night), there was no innocent reason for SM to stop and use a pay phone to call Heather. TM reluctantly admitted that SM told law enforcement that he did make that pay phone call. And, there was testimony from Bri that SM had contacted Heather that fateful night.

This jury can do this.

I know we have given notice to the attorneys, judge and even court reporter, but I would like to give props to the judge's clerk, the young man that has been on camera pretty much the entire time and has been able to maintain his facial expressions and reactions. Do NOT play poker with him! :D

I'm glad NL didn't harp on the tattoo this morning. I think it has such little bearing in this case, and I get a (to borrow a word from TM) "sinister" sense of satisfaction knowing TM likely wasted her time preparing heavily over the weekend to testify about it more today. JMO.

Ideal rebuttal witnesses:

1) expert proving she did change the date of the fb photo, thus proving her a liar as she repeatedly said today “I didn’t change it” “I don’t know how to do that”
2) Sidney
3) someone who can testify to Tammy lying about a specific portion of her testimony, ideally with proof

jmo, yo.

Who do you think it is? I hope it’s powerful.

I know we have given notice to the attorneys, judge and even court reporter, but I would like to give props to the judge's clerk, the young man that has been on camera pretty much the entire time and has been able to maintain his facial expressions and reactions. Do NOT play poker with him! :D

I was thinking that too!

I am concerned as well. There is a good possibility at least one or two jurors are confused or have enough doubt about TM's involvement in Heather's disappearance.

But having said that, most likely rebuttal witnesses and closing arguments will solidify State's case.
I hope that the jurors who can see through the lies and bs can help jurors who are confused look at the facts and the timeline presented by expert witnesses. It's all there; they just have to weed through the bs. I also believe NL will make this all clear in her closing argument.

BBM: True! Yes, he deserves kudos, and no, I will not be inviting for a game of Hold'em. :D HAHA!

1) expert proving she did change the date of the fb photo, thus proving her a liar as she repeatedly said today “I didn’t change it” “I don’t know how to do that”
2) Sidney
3) someone who can testify to Tammy lying about a specific portion of her testimony, ideally with proof

jmo, yo.

Agree. Like SMs previous lover.

2) Sidney

jmo, yo.

I don't know who it is, but unless Lee Country Correctional hasn't updated it's records, it's not SM.

https://public.doc.state.sc.us/scdc-public/inmateDetails.do?id= 00373721

Attachments

• SM Lee.jpg
    SM Lee.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 5
This morning, NL covered the cell phone records/locations, showing this jury nearly the exact same things that I reviewed over the weekend. Info that I found extremely important and that convinced me of TM's involvement in the disappearance of Heather.

With SM and TM's cell phones in their truck that night (and TM testified they were both in the truck that night), there was no innocent reason for SM to stop and use a pay phone to call Heather. TM reluctantly admitted that SM told law enforcement that he did make that pay phone call. And, there was testimony from Bri that SM had contacted Heather that fateful night.

This jury can do this.

I agree. I think NL got all the answers she needed and TM kept standing by her innocence but in doing so had to state everyone else involved in the case was lying. A HUGE conspiracy!

I think NL will be able to wrap it up nicely. Who the heck else would have had the means, motive, and opportunity at that time of the night? It's not like HE was calling numerous people that had black trucks, were from that area, and hated HE.

2) Sidney

jmo, yo.

My blood pressure is rising, just waiting for this witness.
He/she needs to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member