AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound of that helicopter is driving me nuts. ( Sorry for the off topic, but honestly, we're all just watching right now anyway, right ? )

Haha! Same. If you hover over the lower right hand corner of the video, and click the volume button within the video, you should have the option to mute it. This worked for me in a browser version of fb, not sure about mobile. That should help! Jmo

Good morning...

My thoughts (JMO):

This was personal.

If they had simply wanted to take Jayme, there are other easier/less risky options that don’t involve murder.

They chose the middle of the night nearly ensuring that all 3 occupants would be home (why not strike while one of the parents was working, if they truly worked opposite shifts?)

James was shot at (or through) the door - these are the gunshots heard by the neighbor. This woke Denise and Jayme, and they hid/barricaded themselves. House is small and it didn’t take long to find them. The remaining gunshots were inside and therefore not heard by the neighbors.

There was more than one intruder. Too risky for one person working alone. What if one of the 3 occupants fought back, or ran out of the house?

They had a mission to accomplish - kill both parents, take Jayme.

JMO
BBM
Interesting thought. Perhaps Jayme did run out of the house.

Good morning...

My thoughts (JMO):

This was personal.

If they had simply wanted to take Jayme, there are other easier/less risky options that don’t involve murder.

They chose the middle of the night nearly ensuring that all 3 occupants would be home (why not strike while one of the parents was working, if they truly worked opposite shifts?)

James was shot at (or through) the door - these are the gunshots heard by the neighbor. This woke Denise and Jayme, and they hid/barricaded themselves. House is small and it didn’t take long to find them. The remaining gunshots were inside and therefore not heard by the neighbors.

There was more than one intruder. Too risky for one person working alone. What if one of the 3 occupants fought back, or ran out of the house?

They had a mission to accomplish - kill both parents, take Jayme.

JMO

Compelling, but why is Jayme not killed at the home in your scenario? Why kill the parents for personal reasons while taking Jayme alive for personal reasons?

I am beginning to believe they put stock photos up of both vehicles purposefully.

I dont think its logical that all video footage was grainy and unclear.

Imo there are identifying markers on these vehicles. May be a decal on windows or sticker on bumper. May show slight body damage of some kind.etc.

Doing it this way when they receive tips this is the way they will know if the tips are credible or not.

Imo

Would think the perp(s) are terrified about what may come out in the 911 call. Sounds like there was a lot of commotion so possibly couldn't hear what may have been said. A name if it was someone familiar would be amazing!

ETA grammer

Last edited:
Maybe I am just being a pessimist. I fear the large search may be a body recovery search. I can't imagine sending so many people out into a potentially dangerous situation. Best case scenario I can think of, would be that they are looking for particular items (such as phone)...but even then, I'd be afraid that with that many volunteers, someone would just pick things up they shouldn't. Of course, I guess picking up a piece of evidence would be better than not finding it at all. I hope I am wrong.

Curious as to when the farmers start cutting corn, beans, etc? Is harvest season now like it is where I live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288