GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed that part somehow.
<sleuthing family and friends in the courtroom>

I have more thoughts I’m about to eat (first time today) then I’ll try to compose them- but you all saw what I saw so probably nothing new.

I did spend some time in the room where the family went during breaks/deliberations today and the alternate that was let go did speak with them (not while I was in there that was before I arrived I was late).

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see Truslow at the beginning of the sentencing video here--when he first walks up, he's behind TM and her kids.

https://wildabouttrial.com/archives/tammy-moorer-trial-video-archive/
I've attached a screenshot of him. It looks like he's flipping me off for taking it. The nerve! Anyway, what is he doing there, exactly? And why so busy running around talking to and trying to talk to people? Last fall, he filed a motion to break up with SM. I'm confused and curious.

"Sidney Moorer could soon need a new lawyer.
According to a motion filed Nov. 30, attorney Kirk Truslow has requested to be relieved as Moorer’s pro bono defense counsel.
In the motion, the Myrtle Beach attorney claims 'a deterioration in the relationship between him and the Moorer family.'"

Here’s why Sidney Moorer’s longtime attorney asks to be relieved as his lawyer

Photo source: https://wildabouttrial.com/archives/tammy-moorer-trial-video-archive/

Attachments

• KT.jpg
    KT.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
WS is giving me fits today. I “heard” Truslow was there today and left in a big hurry after speaking to TM attorneys. Anyone have video or see that for themselves?

IMO
I saw him there. He flew in at the last second—-literally looked like he ran hair all a mess etc. he spoke to defense attorneys and then followed the state around like a puppy and they left out a side door and ignored him LOL

I always wondered why they didn't charge them for murder right off- sounds logical, IMO.
They did. The state later requested nolle prosequi, which meant they would no longer prosecute, but they have the option to re-charge. They did this because they didn't have the case they needed.
nolle prosequi

I've attached a screenshot of him. It looks like he's flipping me off for taking it. The nerve! Anyway, what is he doing there, exactly? And why so busy running around talking to and trying to talk to people? Last Fall, he filed a motion to break up with SM. I'm confused and curious.

"Sidney Moorer could soon need a new lawyer.
According to a motion filed Nov. 30, attorney Kirk Truslow has requested to be relieved as Moorer’s pro bono defense counsel.
In the motion, the Myrtle Beach attorney claims 'a deterioration in the relationship between him and the Moorer family.'"

Here’s why Sidney Moorer’s longtime attorney asks to be relieved as his lawyer

Photo source: https://wildabouttrial.com/archives/tammy-moorer-trial-video-archive/

He looks quite normal there. He was seriously panting when he came in. He didn’t even look like himself. His hair was a mess- maybe he combed it LOL.

In regards to murder charges and conviction, I think it's going to be tough without a confession, crime scene and/or a body.

The case that brought me to websleuths was a local missing girl, Alexis Murphy. Her body has yet to be found. Her murderer was eventually tried and convicted even though they never recovered Alexis, BUT they did find her blood on one of his shirts in such quantity that she would not have survived after losing so much. They also found her hair, nails and jewelry in his camper. He maintains to this day that he didn't kill her, but tried to cut a deal to tell where her body is for a reduced sentence (her family refused stating that they weren't going to bargain with a killer).

In Heather's case, nothing physical has been found yet that they can say without a doubt that she's deceased. It's been so long now that there may no longer be anything without locating her body.

I think in the hour it took to get her to the courtroom after they had a verdict, she was on someone's cell phone updating her final U:M post (anyone get a screenshot? I didn't). I think one of her kids was instructed to hit "post" if she was found guilty, and then delete the page.
Ummm, LOL I was banished from that page yesterday. I admit I was being a bit of a b***ch LMAO but just couldn't help myself. I asked relevant questions, and their response was to hit the ban hammer. It would almost be worth it to sock up just to say NEENER NEENER NEEEEEEEEENER! LOL
I was reading your replies and all the sudden they were all gone.

I hope this rattles Sidney and he tells something, ANYTHING, that can bring closure to the Elvis family. He is the only one I see a glimmer of hope in when it comes to the truth. He seemed to have cared about Heather at least a little at some point. Tammy will deny it all until her dying day, I believe. She can't bring herself to show one, tiny act of kindness to the Elvis family or Heather.

But....but.....but....she's Heather's #1 advocate!!!

Wow. I am crying and feel so depressed! I have no idea why, I thought I'd be yelling and cheering when TM was convicted & sentenced. I guess I just feel so sad for the Elvis family. And TM had to make that sickening "I'm Heather's number one advocate!" comment. Pure, unadulterated evil to the core. Where is Heather, Tammy?

I was floored when she said the answer to where heather is in the discovery. So tell us Tammy where is she if the answer is right there.
I hope SM takes this as his sign to belly up for a plea deal. He has to realize that if TM went down -- he's going when it's his turn up to bat. I wonder how long until he's dragged into trial for his charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member