GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here said something last week about digging up that new playground at the compound to see if her phone, keys, and pregnancy test are encased in cement there. I'm all for that!

I really want this to happen! I believe they have those items somewhere. Maybe not all (could have thrown her phone in the water) but I believe they kept “trophies” from that night. Now we must find them.

IMO

How do I find this post?
I said that from the time the verdict was known to be ready (I saw with my own eyes the bailiff try to privately tell another bailiff because there wasn’t anyone in the courtroom to tell) it took an hour to actually do/announce it because a family member told me she was in another room freaking out- and not wanting to come out. I did not see her freaking out. What I did see was the man in charge of the jury who every other time came out that door and yelled “we have a question” come out and look around for the people that normally are there and tell someone else privately there was a verdict. It took another hour for him to yell it out like he normally does and that’s when I was told about why and what Tammy was doing.

And welcome to websleuths.

Last edited:
And she never left the courtroom! It was about 30 min after they asked for the copy of the charges..,,.of course right then everyone knew. So 30 minutes after that the jury guy came out and tried to privately tell someone. From that point to whenever they read it is as long it took to get her back. She was upstairs freaking out according to family member I was with.

So is that’s about an hour? Wish I brought my notebook in.
Thanks for telling us about this. Do you think Tammy was refusing to come back?

I said that from the time the verdict was known to be ready (I saw with my own eyes the bailiff try to privately tell another bailiff because there wasn’t anyone in the courtroom to tell) it took an hour to actually do/announce it because a family member told me she was in another room freaking out- and not wanting to come out. I did not see her freaking out. What I did see was the man in charge of the jury who every other time came out that door and yelled “we have a question” come out and look around for the people that normally are there and tell someone else privately there was a verdict. It took another hour for him to yell it out like he normally does and that’s when I was told about why and what Tammy was doing.
That makes me so so happy! I guess she knew that it was impossible the jury believed anything out of her mouth!

That is who I was thinking as well. Sitting with the kids, right? Next to the youngest? Is she not a grown adult? I thought she was.....hmmm. I believe she’s actually a friend of Ashley’s, from what I was told by someone who knows more than I do. Could be wrong.....

Is her name known here? I only know her first name.
She looked grown. I mean when she says 4 kids - one of hers is grown. Not that my kids won’t need me (I do have a 17 and 13 year old) but it was more like she was acting like they were babies. Of course my 17 year old isn’t “grown” in two years but she certainly wouldn’t be a reason why I would get a lesser sentence.

I expect the opposite. Mainly because Tammy thinks she’s better than those people and now she’s one of them, for the rest of her life.

She is a skilled manipulator but without her fake profiles, her photoshop, and her fake happy family, what does she have to appeal to the popularity contest in the pod?

She seems somewhat well-spoken, so there’s that.
But, she's been to Disney...that should count for something.

The jury asked questions about surveillance video as they continue deliberations on conspiracy and kidnapping charges against Tammy Moorer.

There were questions about providing Tammy Moorer’s father’s cellphone number. But, the judge said they couldn’t provide that information because nobody testified to his number.

The jury also asked about vieweing a photo that Donald DeMarino testified about seeing, but that picture was never introduced into evidence. As a result, the photo was not provided to the jury.

Shortly before noon the jury returned with another question. It was about the definition of the conspiracy and kidnapping charges and the judge sent the jury instruction back to the deliberation room.
Jury asks question while considering Tammy Moorer kidnapping case

ETA: Jury questions were baffling? Glad they got the verdict right!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member