GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

The Proud Boys have been quite vocal and visible of late. This does seem to be a coordinated act of terrorism.
The device sent to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Manhattan office was a hoax device, not a live explosive like the others, 1010 WINS radio reported.

But it contained a note citing the Proud Boys, the right wing group whose members were recently involved in a physical fight with protesters in Manhattan.

Pipe bombs sent to Clinton, Obama, CNN and Soros considered linked – live

This is getting a little confusing. Sussing details:

"Suspicious packages" mailed to:

1. The Obamas
2. Bill and Hillary Clinton
3. Deborah Wasserman Schultz
4. Time Warner (also with suspicious powder) (building includes CNN's NY offices)
5. Andrew Cuomo
6. Maxine Waters
7. Kamala Harris (building also houses San Diego Union Tribune offices)
8. George Soros

We know at least one package sent to Time Warner building (CNN) was addressed to former FBI director John Brenan.

Did I miss anything? I'm sure I have. So much is happening right now; it's hard to keep up!

Last edited:
I mean WHERE are they getting it from??? We may never know how this is being perpetuated. No way would Rush Limbaugh be pushing out this false flag stuff today.
Where are you getting it from? I listen to mainstream conservative news and I haven't heard this.

Do you have a MSM link to this? There's always going to be fringe conspiracy theorists.

Although conspiracy and rumor aren’t allowed here.

To discuss/endorse the conspiracies and rumors promulgated by alt-right, non-MSM, non-allowed sources here is to literally victim-blame.

IMO

December 23, 1776
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.​

- Thomas Paine​
Believe it or not, I'm in the midst of studying Paine, after studying the battles that occurred right before he wrote that piece. Weird to see it pop up here on WS.

Anyway, today's development with pipe bombs is frightening. I'm hopeful there will be clues that lead to the perp quickly.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back