GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post>

I think this too. I remember Bri said on the stand she spotted but even if that wasn't related, I think Heather could have said this to get the pregnancy rumors away since by Dec she would have spoken to TM on the phone (per TM) and text (per phone records). IMO

Also, I'm curious to the last time SM and Heather were "together" if she was actually pregnant. Does the TL tell us anything? She would have most likely found out during the time they didn't speak, right?

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Tammy posted on her Facebook way back shortly after this happened that Heather told Sidney she was pregnant & he met her at the Peachtree Landing & gave her money to go away.
Have the screenshot on my phone but I don’t know how to share it here.
Over the years, have read a lot of inflammatory and derogatory things on her Facebook page & they have all been deleted.

With all due respect, what makes you think that a couple who was so meticulous in their planning and trying not to get caught would do that? It seems pretty careless to me that they would put in writing something that could be traced back to them, all but admitting what they had done. Also fyi, in the text "he" was NOT capitalized.
You don’t have to agree. Absolutely don’t believe it had a damn thing to do with coupons.

JMO
I remember that reddish brown mulch.

I also remember there was a fire pit that looked sort of like they arranged the stones around the fire pit with Mickey Mouse ears. A lot of us thought that they had the fire pit looking like Mickey Mouse head.

One of my theories involved burning as much as HE as they could in the fire pit and then taking the remaining large bones and skull that wouldnt burn and either bury them under concrete driveway work or bury them in the woods which is west of the house. Or dump them in the river west of the house.

I actually once tested the theory of burning bones in another case. I burn lots of debri and I had a really large 10-15 foot diameter fire going with tree limbs and there happened to be a dead possum that got killed by a fox or something. So I threw the possum in the hot fire and I was surprised that the fire did reduce the bones to ash. It took about 2 or 3 hours in the hottest part of a large fire to do it but it did surprise me that nothing but ashes were left. I think with larger human bones it would be more difficult to reduce everything to ash so I suspect the really large bones would have had to be taken out and buried or dumped.

There were so many plausible theories. I finally gave up picking on just one theory.
No one ever talked about that huge wet saw he had in his truck either.

You don’t have to agree. Absolutely don’t believe it had a damn thing to do with coupons.
It wasn't my intention to be argumentative. I really was asking what makes you think that. Some of my theories about that night are stronger than some of my other theories, but I'm not set on any one theory 100%, so I'm always interested in what others have to say.

Tammy posted on her Facebook way back shortly after this happened that Heather told Sidney she was pregnant & he met her at the Peachtree Landing & gave her money to go away.
Have the screenshot on my phone but I don’t know how to share it here.
Over the years, have read a lot of inflammatory and derogatory things on her Facebook page & they have all been deleted.

i send it to my email as an attachment then upload thru computer. you can also probably download it to your phone in your photos or download folder and upload that way....

So Casey Brown got his feelings hurt cause Terry Elvis called him a "despicable low-life" ... whatever next!!
th

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 6h6 hours ago
Terry Elvis found guilty in contempt of court charge for incident during Tammy Moorer trial. Moorer found guilty on kidnapping and conspiracy to kidnap Heather Elvis, Terry’s daughter.

gSxMjPde

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 6h6 hours ago
A judge just found Terry Elvis, #HeatherElvis father guilty of contempt of court after one of Tammy Moorer’s attorneys Casey Brown says Elvis called him a low life and another derogatory name during the trial. @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 6h6 hours ago
A judge finds Terry Elvis guilty of contempt of court one day after Tammy Moorer’s guilty verdict. Defense Attorney Casey Brown says Elvis said derogatory things to him outside the courtroom during the trial.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 5h5 hours ago
"We weren't served any papers. We didn't know what it was going to be or what the charges were going to be. The solicitor's office and everyone else was completely shocked by it," said Terry Elvis after judge finds him guilty of contempt of court. http://www.wmbfnews.com/2018/10/24/judge-finds-terry-elvis-guilty-contempt-court-one-day-after-moorer-guilty-verdict/ …

DqSSca0WkAU5q23.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3h3 hours ago
A account was created for #TerryElvis's contempt of court fine. $750 has been donated so far. The fine was $400 or 30 days in court. Elvis was found in contempt this morning for calling one of #TammyMoorer's attorneys a "despicable low-life" on day 1 of trial

DqSl8ipU0AATuG9.jpg

I'm very happy with the jury finding TM GUILTY of both charges, however I don't understand why the judge would allow her to serve her two sentences concurrently. I think she was found guilty of both charges, and deserves 60 years.

I am hoping the Prosecution will Appeal on the sentencing, as occurred in the OP case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member