GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

We don't know who the perp is yet. There will be plenty of opportunities to point fingers at the "other side" when we know who the perp is and the motivation.

Until then, it's time to simply catch this person. I think the evidence is in the bombs, package, delivery. Too much to ask to talk about that stuff?

jmo

I thought we would have until Friday to see this but, nope.

Trump blames opponents and media

President Donald Trump pointed the finger Wednesday night at Democrats and the news media for the turbulent national political environment, on the same day explosive devices were mailed to the Obamas, the Clintons, CNN and other public officials.

3pm
Suspicious packages addressed to homes of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, CNN offices in NY

'EXTREMELY ANGRY': During an event at the White House, First Lady Melania Trump and Pres. Trump condemned the attempted attacks on several Democratic targets, with Trump saying "in these times, we have to unify, we have to come together."

Later, at a previously scheduled White House event, President Donald Trump said the "safety of the American people is my highest and absolute priority."

"We are extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning, and we will get to the bottom of it," Trump added.

Four hours later (OP link):
"The media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories. Have to do it," he said.

Trump took no responsibility for his own rhetoric -- which has included attacks on news outlets and Democratic opponents, as well as moments like a recent rally in Montana where he praised a Republican congressman who pleaded guilty to charges stemming from his body-slamming a reporter.

President Donald Trump pointed the finger Wednesday night at Democrats and the news media for the turbulent national political environment, on the same day explosive devices were mailed to the Obamas, the Clintons, CNN and other public officials.

So gross.

From the link you provided.

"Any acts or threats of political violence are an attack on our democracy itself. No nation can succeed that tolerates violence or the threat of violence as a method of political intimidation, corrosion or control, we all know that. Such conduct much be fiercely opposed and firmly prosecuted," he said.

"We want all sides to come together in peace and harmony. We can do it. We can do it. We can do it. It'll happen."

I agree with this 100%.

It was sent to CNN, a media company. I don't find it fishy that a broadcasting company broadcasted an image. That's what they do.

I don't know why the package had stamps, but courier is a very common way to deliver packages in NYC. I'm sure CNN receives packages by courier regularly. I have no idea why the package was hand-delivered as I think the others were mailed - not sure about that, though. I need to start keeping a list of these details.

jmo

My guess is that it was dropped off at a mailing center with the postage stamps. If it didn't have appropriate postage, it would be hung up/returned/mailed anyway (the latter with a "insufficient postage" notice to the recipient, which might be how the CNN letter ended up being "retrieved" by a courier). The return addresses of several were to Schultz's address in Florida — so even if it was "returned to sender" it would end up going to a target/victim.

We don't know who the perp is yet. There will be plenty of opportunities to point fingers at the "other side" when we know who the perp is and the motivation.

Until then, it's time to simply catch this person. I think the evidence is in the bombs, package, delivery. Too much to ask to talk about that stuff?

jmo

True. I believe there will be plenty of evidence, surveillance, etc. Possibly even a manifesto. But, whatever the outcome, it doesn't benefit any of us to pretend it isn't politically motivated, whomever is responsible.

Right.

Envelopes!

If you saw the photos, they are “normal” mail envelopes taped over with clear masking tape, not the heavier, reinforced “gold bubble” package envelopes.

ETA ... Which might be why some ended up being “courier” delivered to their final destination, if they had insufficient postage.

Like I said, it’s entirely possible, because some were mailed. Not all reached their destination.

Many had Schultz’s return address — guaranteeing they’d get to at least one of their targets, even if not the primary one.

This was by design, imo.

ALSO, I also realize forever stamps are rising from 49 to 50 cents this year, as are some other postal rates.

Package vs letter isn't determined by whether you're using an envelope or a bubble mailer or a box. It's about the size and thickness of the package. Anything over 1/4 inch thick is considered a parcel and ships at the parcel rate.

Stamps are already 50 cents each, USPS has proposed a 5 cent increase to 55 cents each.

Package vs letter isn't determined by whether you're using an envelope or a bubble mailer or a box. It's about the size and thickness of the package. Anything over 1/4 inch thick is considered a parcel and ships at the parcel rate.

Stamps are already 50 cents each, USPS has proposed a 5 cent increase to 55 cents each.

I've already explained (several times) how I think the items got into the mail to begin with. It's my intelligent guess using the facts at hand.

Disagree with whatever you please. I'm not arguing semantics and I will not be suckered into right-fighting.

Suffice it to say we agree to disagree.

So why did they have stamps?

To look like legitimate packages in hopes the recipients would open them?

And who opened it and took pictures and put it out on the airwaves immediately?

That is a good question, my guess is that someone in law enforcement opened it and someone at CNN snapped a picture so they could be the first media outlet to have a photo. Reporters love to get the scoop first even if it means putting themselves in danger.

Has that ever happened before? Seems fishy to me.

Another good question is why did people *immediately* start screaming false flag, like before any details were even available? Has that ever happened before? Seems fishy to me.

My guess is that it was dropped off at a mailing center with the postage stamps. If it didn't have appropriate postage, it would be hung up/returned/mailed anyway (the latter with a "insufficient postage" notice to the recipient, which might be how the CNN letter ended up being "retrieved" by a courier). The return addresses of several were to Schultz's address in Florida — so even if it was "returned to sender" it would end up going to a target/victim.
I can see that happening with the packages that went through the U.S. mail - I'm assuming some did. Amazing the sender could time it all to happen at one time - many "returned" items take time to get back to the return address, but it seems like most packages were timed to arrive today, even the "misaddressed" package.

If the John Brennan package addressed to CNN was a courier package, it didn't go through the U.S. mail. Couriers are independent businesses - often using bikes as transportation to hand-deliver pkgs in Manhattan. I am assuming the courier was something like that, though I don't know that for a fact. It's possible the "courier" was just some guy pretending to be a courier and the package didn't actually go through a courier business. I'm hoping whoever the courier was, he was caught on video dropping off the package.

jmo

From the link you provided.

I agree with this 100%.

Also from the link:

He then said it's the news media's responsibility to set the national political tone.

"The media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories. Have to do it," he said.
So he thinks the media should set the political tone. The tone has nothing to do with his words or actions.
Also upset about any negative coverage by the media. Calls it fake news.
Blaming the media.IMO

I can see that happening with the packages that went through the U.S. mail - I'm assuming some did. Amazing the sender could time it all to happen at one time - many "returned" items take time to get back to the return address, but it seems like most packages were timed to arrive today, even the "misaddressed" package.

If the John Brennan package addressed to CNN was a courier package, it didn't go through the U.S. mail. Couriers are independent businesses - often using bikes as transportation to hand-deliver pkgs in Manhattan. I am assuming the courier was something like that, though I don't know that for a fact. It's possible the "courier" was just some guy pretending to be a courier and the package didn't actually go through a courier business. I'm hoping whoever the courier was, he was caught on video dropping off the package.

jmo

Couriers are essentially just messenger services. I could send a courier to the post office to pick up my mail, or to deliver files to a law office, for example.

Can we just stop already with the wacky unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, rumor-mongering and victim-blaming in this thread?

Unbelievable.
I'm afraid people are going to be so brainwashed and entrenched in the "false flag" aka/and/or "the Democrats did this" idea it won't matter what the investigation uncovers. (A cover up!) It's important, imo, to be open-minded and look at actual evidence. Speculation should be based on something real or previous cases, not just an outlandish theory some random troll on the internet cooked up.

JMO etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones
Back