Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt it's a freezer. The freezers are generally less square than that.

It's the top back part that screams washer to me. Where the controls are on an older washer/dryer (I still have older models.)

Honestly the only other thing I think it could be is an older stove, but I think ovens are always built into them.

I was thinking like this washer, but with the whole top part black.

http://www.wendyhill.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/Maytag-Pair-2LR.jpg
Reporter on the scene witnessed police loading a "washing machine" on to the back of pick up truck,

Emma Claybrook‏ @EmmaClaybrook
Police are loading what looks to be a washing machine from the home into the back of a truck. @KOMUnews

DqYoKrfWsAEmISS.jpg

2:42 PM - 25 Oct 2018

Emma Claybrook‏ @EmmaClaybrook
Another update: Police have not been back since the incident earlier with the women in handcuffs and the washing machine. Some people from the community have shown up to search for Darnell Gray. @KOMUnews

4:41 PM - 25 Oct 2018

Police: Flurry of activity at missing child's home not connected to search

JEFFERSON CITY - The Jefferson City Police Department is searching for a child who went missing from his home Thursday morning.

Late in the afternoon, police took two people into custody at the home, but told KOMU 8 News it was not connected to the missing child case. A washing machine was removed from the home, but, again, police said there was no connection.

4-year old Darnell S. Gray was reported missing from a residence on the 1100 block of Buena Vista around 7 a.m.

Last winter or the year before in Toronto we had a little guy I think we was 3 left his apartment in the middle of the night and put his boots on(don’t remember if he put a coat on) he was found not to far away passed away from the elements.
So it does happen not sure about this one though.

Last winter or the year before in Toronto we had a little guy I think we was 3 left his apartment in the middle of the night and put his boots on(don’t remember if he put a coat on) he was found not to far away passed away from the elements.
So it does happen not sure about this one though.
I am an incredibly suspicious person!

"Late in the afternoon, police took two people into custody at the home, but told KOMU 8 News it was not connected to the missing child case. A washing machine was removed from the home, but, again, police said there was no connection."
Wait, a washing machine was removed and police say it’s not in connection? That’s odd. Unless it was stolen. Or had a warrant out for it’s arrest-lol coffee is kicking in!
But seriously, this is not looking or sounding good at all...

Is it confirmed that it was the police that removed the washer? These guys are plain clothes and driving an older truck, is it possible these guys were answering a Craigslist ad, didn’t know the boy was missing when they showed up? I’m just spit ballin’ here.

According to the washing machine article, Darnell is missing two front teeth. I wonder why and when. Since three is too early to lose baby teeth and the photos I'm seeing don't have missing teeth.

Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but I thought it was an odd detail to have tucked away in the middle of an article when we know all about the clothes and snack he supposedly took with him.

"Gray is described as 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall, weighing approximately 50 pounds. He is missing two front teeth and has Mongolian Spots on the back of his legs. He is suspected to be wearing a black, fur-lined coat, Mickey Mouse hat and gloves, red Spiderman Velcro shoes and possibly a Black Panther backpack."

According to the washing machine article, Darnell is missing two front teeth. I wonder why and when. Since three is too early to lose baby teeth and the photos I'm seeing don't have missing teeth.

Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but I thought it was an odd detail to have tucked away in the middle of an article when we know all about the clothes and snack he supposedly took with him.

"Gray is described as 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall, weighing approximately 50 pounds. He is missing two front teeth and has Mongolian Spots on the back of his legs. He is suspected to be wearing a black, fur-lined coat, Mickey Mouse hat and gloves, red Spiderman Velcro shoes and possibly a Black Panther backpack."
Agreed, that is strange. 50lbs is big for a three year old too. My three year old is big for her age (wears 5T clothing) and is only 38lbs...she’s pretty lean though but 10 more lbs in such a small frame is a lot.

Wearing gloves, I have never known any child that age that can put gloves on by themselves. Hmmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07