GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

These were pipe bombs. A device like that isn’t damaging a bridge, or tunnel.

These are small, crude devices.

We don’t even know if they contained explosives, or the nature of those explosives.

They are deadly, but not weapons of mass destruction. Not even close.

They appeared to be bombs, but had no detonator cap so were harmless other than the fear they caused. We have always had the mentally ill among us. Thankfully, no one was physically harmed.[/QUOTE]

These were real explosives.

You should not celebrate their crudity.

You should never be diminuitive of those who seek to terrify.

It is the utmost callousness to seek to excuse these actions.

These were pipe bombs. A device like that isn’t damaging a bridge, or tunnel.

These are small, crude devices.

We don’t even know if they contained explosives, or the nature of those explosives.

They are deadly, but not weapons of mass destruction. Not even close.

They appeared to be bombs, but had no detonator cap so were harmless other than the fear they caused. We have always had the mentally ill among us. Thankfully, no one was physically harmed.[/QUOTE]
They were 100% intended to go off. They had gunpowder, shrap glass, detonating device embedded. Writing them off as not dangerous is just irresponsible.

Hard to see the sniper scopes - scary stuff.

6c0bd210.jpg

They appeared to be bombs, but had no detonator cap so were harmless other than the fear they caused. We have always had the mentally ill among us. Thankfully, no one was physically harmed.

It is the utmost callousness to seek to excuse these actions.[/QUOTE]
They could not explode. I don't and haven't celebrated anything about this nor have I have excused those who seek to terrify. You are free, however, to describe me in any terms you see fit within your own imagination.

They appeared to be bombs, but had no detonator cap so were harmless other than the fear they caused. We have always had the mentally ill among us. Thankfully, no one was physically harmed.
They were 100% intended to go off. They had gunpowder, shrap glass, detonating device embedded. Writing them off as not dangerous is just irresponsible.[/QUOTE]
There was no way to detonate whatever was sent. Didn't say they didn't cause any harm

Regardless of his political beliefs, he's clearly a nut. What sane person would cover their vehicle in stickers like that? Yikes. I wonder if he's been on LE radar in the past just for that?

It is the utmost callousness to seek to excuse these actions.
They could not explode. I don't and haven't celebrated anything about this nor have I have excused those who seek to terrify. You are free, however, to describe me in any terms you see fit within your own imagination.[/QUOTE]

I did not see one ''description'' of anyone in that. Just facts about the bombs and the opinion that they shouldnt be dismissed because they didnt go off.

Regardless of his political beliefs, he's clearly a nut. What sane person would cover their vehicle in stickers like that? Yikes. I wonder if he's been on LE radar in the past just for that?
he has an extensive criminal record and has been shown that he made violent threats against others on twitter because of political beliefs

There was no way to detonate whatever was sent. Didn't say they didn't cause any harm[/QUOTE]

Let's be real. There is not a person here who would be OK with receiving a pipe bomb in the mail because it didn't explode. This is domestic terrorism. This man was radicalized right here in the US.

He lived right near Sunrise, Fl, yet he misspelled it - I do not think he is too sharp.

Let's be real. There is not a person here who would be OK with receiving a pipe bomb in the mail because it didn't explode. This is domestic terrorism. This man was radicalized right here in the US.
And not in a backroom somewhere, not in secret.
When someone joins ISIS or makes terrorist threats everyone wants to know when and how the person was "radicalized" but with the MAGA bomber we don't have to look. We all know.

now that there is an arrest and it has been reported across all MSM that this is specifically a political terrorist attack. Are we allowed to talk motive? The motive is quite obvious
These kind of discussions will lead to no discussions at all because the thread will be shut down. It always happens because some people just cannot have a civilized discussion without taking it to a personal level.

I think everyone is aware what the motive is. I’d love to see this thread not being closed to follow the investigation, trial dates, etc.

Just sayin‘...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back