GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

Also from the link:

He then said it's the news media's responsibility to set the national political tone.

"The media also has a responsibility to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories. Have to do it," he said.
So he thinks the media should set the political tone. The tone has nothing to do with his words or actions.
Also upset about any negative coverage by the media. Calls it fake news.
Blaming the media.IMO

I agree. You make a great point.

If the media is quoting leaders verbatim, and those leaders are spewing hate and vitriol, it would be exceedingly unethical and inappropriate to censor or repress it.

Someone blaming the messenger for their own lack of discipline is what criminals do, for example, when they threaten to sue a news organization for reporting about crimes they’ve been convicted of. Happens all the time, but it’s just blame-shifting.

The media really needs to verify their fact before reporting.

Cesar Sayoc is not a Native American. He claims to be a citizen of the Seminole Nation, however. Seminole Nation spokesperson Gary Bitner:

“There’s no record of him being a member of the Tribe. He’s not a member of the Seminole Tribe, has never been a member of the Seminole Tribe.“ Also, he likely did not work for the Tribe

Dqc6kjtXQAAL8xe.jpg

There are three federally recognized Seminole tribes. Hopefully the newsmedia is working to check with all three.

Though it’s ALSO very likely he might not actually be a registered member of any of them.

This man has to be eaten up with self-loathing. His parents were immigrants. His father is Filipino and his mother is Italian. He is everything this administration rails against. So he presents himself as Native American. For acceptance, not from the Native American community but from the right-wing.

Former Baltimore state's attorney spokesperson says pipe bomb suspect threatened her on Twitter this month

"Rochelle Ritchie, a former Baltimore journalist and former spokesperson for Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby, tweeted Friday that she had reported to Twitter an alleged threat from an account connected to the suspect...

A Twitter account that the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported was believed to be Sayoc’sshows a tweet to Ritchie sent Oct. 11 stating “So you like make threats.We Unconquered Seminole Tribe will answer your threats.We have nice silent Air boat ride for u here on our land Everglades Swamp .We will see you 4 sure.Hug your loved ones real close every time you leave home.”

Very similar threats against Ron Howard and Joe Biden posted from the same account:

Cesar Altieri on Twitter

Apparently directly threatening to kill someone and dump their bodies in the Everglades doesn’t constitute violation of TOS for Twitter. Not surprising; they rarely take appropriate action on reported tweets.

But his intended victims, threats online, and images of violence against the intended victims glued to his vehicle are related in an undeniable way

IMO, there’s probably a “manifesto” of some kind, as well. This story is moving so quickly! Has one yet been found?

YOU say I'm wrong, but does that mean it's truth? Check out the bombers twitter account on Infowars and learn that he is a leftist who supported Obama. So much information out there

Supported Obama, but sent one of these packages to him? that doesn't even make sense, IMO

What is Infoears? is that a legitimate site for WS? Any reports I have seen refer to him as "he posts far-right conspiracy theories about Trump's opponents" or something similar.

Here's one: What We Know About Cesar Sayoc, the Mail Bombing Suspect
On Facebook, Mr. Sayoc appeared to post frequently in right-wing circles. One profile, listed under the name “Cesar Altieri Randazzo,” belonged to Facebook groups including “The Trump American Party” and “Vote Trump 2020.” [the account is suspended today]

ETA
Oh good grief .... I just went to infowars ..... I am pretty sure that would not be considered a reliable source for anything. but it is just my opinion, what do a
I know any more

This man has to be eaten up with self-loathing. His parents were immigrants. His father is Filipino and his mother is Italian. He is everything this administration rails against. So he presents himself as Native American. For acceptance, not from the Native American community but from the right-wing.

Your thoughts on this are entirely plausible. Spot-on, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back