AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If two innocent ppl were caught with their vehicles on camera that night in Barron driving a a Ford Edge or Dodge Challenger , they should’ve been cleared by now. I’m assuming one of those cars may actually have been cleared, but that LE won’t come out to jeopardize the case by saying so.

I’m sure FBI has searched camera footage in all directions looking for where one of these vehicles fled to next. I’m sure the tipline was hot and hopefully they have more leads. Especially from passerby early morning drivers.

They’ve offered now 50k, for ppl who follow case logistics, what does this usually mean? One would assume “oh they have nothing to go off of to find her, this will go cold”

How much do you think LE actually knows? Do you think they have their own people of interest at this point? Looking for just opinions.

Is there an interstate highway nearby that goes up to Canada?
I saw a weird Twitter thing about an old car that wouldn’t cross customs into Canada after it cleared U.S. Customs. So it was parked in ‘No Mans’ Land’ between the two countries with these two guys in it.
And the the RCMP arrested the two men that were in this old car.

Last edited:
Is there an interstate highway nearby that goes up to Canada?
I saw a weird Twitter thing about an old car that wouldn’t cross customs into Canada after it cleared U.S. Customs. So it was parked in ‘No Mans’ Land’ between the two countries with these two guys in it.
And the the RCMP arrested the two men that were in this old car.

Not really an interstate, but highway 53 is a few minutes from Barron. It is about a 5 hour ride from Barron to Canada

I am sickened by all these missing persons cases nowadays. I feel like a lot of them don’t get the exposure they deserve. Is it because every day there are more crimes happening which directs their attention to the most recent. Le has to run thin on personnel trying to keep up.

Yes, highway 53. It is about a 5 hour ride from Barron to Canada
<modsnip - rumor from twitter>
Not really an interstate, but highway 53 is a few minutes from Barron. It is about a 5 hour ride from Barron to Canada
Ditch the red car in the lake. So evidence of her body would be washed away. Pay cash for a new old junker after holing up in a motel for a few days? Or maybe they each drove an old junker down. No one looks twice at a ratty old car. Only at the fancy shiny new SUVs.
So like the James Bond syndrome. Everyone thinks a spy fires his gun every chance he gets, drives flashy cars while he is on assignment, wears fancy clothes and is strikingly good looking. But an effective spy wouldn’t grab anyones’ attention.
So maybe these two guys work together, fly under the radar, hole up in mom and pop hotels, pay cash for junker cars, then ditch them to get rid of evidence. And no one looks twice at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If two innocent ppl were caught with their vehicles on camera that night in Barron driving a a Ford Edge or Dodge Challenger , they should’ve been cleared by now. I’m assuming one of those cars may actually have been cleared, but that LE won’t come out to jeopardize the case by saying so.

I’m sure FBI has searched camera footage in all directions looking for where one of these vehicles fled to next. I’m sure the tipline was hot and hopefully they have more leads. Especially from passerby early morning drivers.

They’ve offered now 50k, for ppl who follow case logistics, what does this usually mean? One would assume “oh they have nothing to go off of to find her, this will go cold”

How much do you think LE actually knows? Do you think they have their own people of interest at this point? Looking for just opinions.
Those must be the only cars they have managed to get from camera evidence or dash cams. People really need to have more dash cams.

Since we haven’t had any new info come out, has anyone looked into the positions the cars were parked in the driveway? The white suv was immediately in front of the garage, but not inside, and the red truck was FAR from the entrance to the house. It struck me as odd that the red pickup would park that far from the house, just bc I know I’m lazy esp after work and wouldn’t want to park THAT far from the house when I could easily park in front of the right garage stall and not block any other cars etc.
Did the dad always park there or was he parked there bc there was a vehicle in front of the other garage door? Or was there another reason?
I’m new to all of this, but I did look at some historical google earth images. Most of the time when the satellite went over the house, there were too many leaves on the trees and I couldn’t see definitively. I did find the attached photo showing the truck parked closer to the garage. I also perused the land sat view on google earth and it didn’t show the red truck parked in that spot in any.
Just trying to dig into something that hasn’t been rehashed repeatedly.

Attachments

• D92BB93A-3C5D-41D4-B644-5F4F44DF5EED.jpeg
    D92BB93A-3C5D-41D4-B644-5F4F44DF5EED.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 112
Since we haven’t had any new info come out, has anyone looked into the positions the cars were parked in the driveway? The white suv was immediately in front of the garage, but not inside, and the red truck was FAR from the entrance to the house. It struck me as odd that the red pickup would park that far from the house, just bc I know I’m lazy esp after work and wouldn’t want to park THAT far from the house when I could easily park in front of the right garage stall and not block any other cars etc.
Did the dad always park there or was he parked there bc there was a vehicle in front of the other garage door? Or was there another reason?
I’m new to all of this, but I did look at some historical google earth images. Most of the time when the satellite went over the house, there were too many leaves on the trees and I couldn’t see definitively. I did find the attached photo showing the truck parked closer to the garage. I also perused the land sat view on google earth and it didn’t show the red truck parked in that spot in any.
Just trying to dig into something that hasn’t been rehashed repeatedly.
Interesting! This is something I noticed yesterday and posted something about it. Thank you for looking into it because i was wondering if the way he was parked was significant, it seems odd to me. I had speculated of he had to park fast or there was a car/cars in the driveway when he parked. MOO Thanks!

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post has been removed due to discussion of rumor>

Is this the same neighbor doing all of the interviews..vmmking? Tia.

I havent seen or read any articles where they have been interviewed beyond when they first said they heard 2 shots.

I find it incredulous the police would divulge any of the 911 evidence to mere outsiders.

If this person is apprehended and brought to trial imo the enchanced 911 will be one of the most important pieces of evidence submitted other than the bodies themselves and autopsies.

Why would they be divulging this to someone who's not even connected to this case?

Now if the family members had been told this I would believe it to be much more credible.

Aren't the neighbors being paid for many of these interviews?

Jmo tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the same neighbor doing all of the interviews..vmmking? Tia.

I havent seen or read any articles where they have been interviewed beyond when they first said they heard 2 shots.

I find it incredulous the police would divulge any of the 911 evidence to mere outsiders.

If this person is apprehended and brought to trial imo the enchanced 911 will be one of the most important pieces of evidence submitted other than the bodies themselves and autopsies.

Why would they be divulging this to someone who's not even connected to this case?

Now if the family members had been told this I would believe it to be much more credible.

Aren't the neighbors being paid for many of these interviews?

Jmo tho
Yes, yes, and yes.

I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads