FL - Middle-school satanists arrested for mass murder plot, Polk County, Oct 2018

Vail

Justice for Kara & Jessica
Reaction score
Middle school 'Satanists' arrested for mass murder plot in Florida

Police say two Polk County middle school students are facing charges following the discovery of a disturbing plot to kill several students, cut them up and eat them.

An affidavit from the police department says the students, a 12-year-old girl and an 11-year-old girl, came up with the plan after spending the past weekend together watching scary movies.

"They wanted to kill at least 15 people, and were waiting in the bathroom for the opportunity to find smaller kids that they could overpower to be their victims," Bartow Police Chief Joe Hall said during a news conference on Wednesday.

The girls told officers they planned to kill the students by stabbing them and cutting their throats, and were then going to pile the bodies up in a stall. The affidavit says both girls researched online how to kill someone with a knife and where to stab someone so they would bleed out the fastest.

"Killing all of these students was in hopes that it would make them worse sinners ensuring that after they committed suicide (they) would get to go to hell so they could be with Satan," the affidavit says. The girls were going to stab themselves so they would bleed out after they were done killing.

I don't even know where to start commenting on this one, but can say it probably didn't start with scary movies.

Middle school 'Satanists' arrested for mass murder plot in Florida

Police say two Polk County middle school students are facing charges following the discovery of a disturbing plot to kill several students, cut them up and eat them.

An affidavit from the police department says the students, a 12-year-old girl and an 11-year-old girl, came up with the plan after spending the past weekend together watching scary movies.

"They wanted to kill at least 15 people, and were waiting in the bathroom for the opportunity to find smaller kids that they could overpower to be their victims," Bartow Police Chief Joe Hall said during a news conference on Wednesday.

The girls told officers they planned to kill the students by stabbing them and cutting their throats, and were then going to pile the bodies up in a stall. The affidavit says both girls researched online how to kill someone with a knife and where to stab someone so they would bleed out the fastest.

"Killing all of these students was in hopes that it would make them worse sinners ensuring that after they committed suicide (they) would get to go to hell so they could be with Satan," the affidavit says. The girls were going to stab themselves so they would bleed out after they were done killing.

I don't even know where to start commenting on this one, but can say it probably didn't start with scary movies.
12 and 11years old... I do hope they get the right kind of psychologists who give them the therapy they need. So disturbing.

2 Florida middle school girls had knives, plotted to cut up classmates, police say - CNN

Plot foiled
The assistant principal found the students in a bathroom, Hall said, after one of the girls' mothers called the school to say the automated call reporting her daughter's absence must be a mistake.

They were taken to the principal's office, where the girls revealed four knives, scissors and a pizza cutter under their clothes, police said. Two of the knives had blades of at least 5 or 6 inches, photos provided by police show.

This reminds me of the Slender man girls from a few years ago.

I used to work with a girl who referred to herself as a "Satan Worshipper". One night, we all went out to grab dinner after work and she joined us and half way through, while we were eating, she began talking to herself, told us it was "him" and left. We watched from the window of the restaurant while she stood outside, talking to no one while waiting for a cab. It was terrifying.

Where is the line between saying that these girls are too young to be doing this because they're evil and saying that they are just pure evil, as we might an adult?

I'm not saying that I feel any certain way, I'm unsure how I feel on what these girls planned to do and how they should be dealt with going forward.

But I think back to the James Bulger case where a two year old was murdered by a couple of kids and there is nothing about that case that makes me think that murder wasn't those kids fault. It absolutely was. So, where is that line? What makes cases like this different to each other? James' Bulger's killers, in my opinion, deserved no mercy. And they were jailed even at that age.

Again, I'm not saying that I think these girls should be locked up for life, I'm not sure how I feel, I'm just interested in people's opinion on children who commit, or plan to commit crimes like these.

Kids will be kids, that's why there are detentions and youth homes, to which these you have dubbed "Satanists" now must go til they are 18.

Kids will be kids, that's why there are detentions and youth homes, to which these you have dubbed "Satanists" now must go til they are 18.

Great. I can't wait until they get out. I am "sure" that being in the juvenile system will turn them into model citizens. And juvenile records are sealed. They could get jobs at a daycare, work as a CNA, great.

Great. I can't wait until they get out. I am "sure" that being in the juvenile system will turn them into model citizens. And juvenile records are sealed. They could get jobs at a daycare, work as a CNA, great.
Yes, an unfortunate part of life's rich pageant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back