GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

cybervampira

Reaction score
Search underway for missing child in College Station
Hazana Anderson was at Gabbard Park with her mother around 8:00 a.m. Sunday morning. According to police, her mother walked away to get a bottle and when she turned back around, the child was gone. Investigators said there were men fishing nearby who heard the mother start to panic. They helped her search and then called police.

College Station Police Department

⚠️MISSING CHILD: 2-year-old female about three feet, 28 pounds. Last seen wearing an olive green jacket, black “girl squad” shirt, cream colored pants, pink socks, dark pink shoes, and a purple beanie. Last seen at Gabbard Park about 9:20 a.m. If found: call (979) 764-3600.

View attachment 153255

Police search for missing 2-year-old from College Station

Search underway for missing child in College Station

"Police said that the mother had taken Hazana to the park. The mother went back to her car to get a bottle and when she returned, Hazana was no longer in her stroller. "
From the link. How far is the car from the park? If they were in the park why wasnt Hazana playing or running around . it sounds a little iffy for me.
All moo

"Police said that the mother had taken Hazana to the park. The mother went back to her car to get a bottle and when she returned, Hazana was no longer in her stroller. "
From the link. How far is the car from the park? If they were in the park why wasnt Hazana playing or running around . it sounds a little iffy for me.
All moo

If Hazana was in her stroller, why not just take her with you? I don't understand why she left her when she returned to the car. I have my doubts about this.

She is the cutest. I am very nervous about this with there being water. Heartbreaking.

Do we know if anyone else saw the child in the park? We've seen so many cases lately of people saying their child is missing when that isn't exactly the reality.

If she was in the stroller who would leave the stroller there and go to the car? That doesn't even make sense to me. I hate that I am so jaded but I agree with AmyPond...who else saw here there?

4:45pm update of the search for missing 2-year-old Hazana Anderson

In this video the reporter says that when the fisherman were asked if they had actually seen 2 yrs old Hazana they could ONLY SAY THEY SAW THE MOM WITH THE STROLLER. No kid!!!!
Also, LE has brought out several dogs and NOT ONE OF THEM AS PICKED UP HER SCENT ANYWHERE!!

My hinky meter is OFF the charts on this one!!! Where is she mom??? Gawd! I’m so sick of these whacked out fricken’ parents!!
*just my opinion*

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288