GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

Most two year olds do not take bottles during the day at least. There are a few that take them at bedtime but usually because Mom is too lazy to spend the time or listen to the crying to take it away. JMO.

If they went to the park at 8:00 am, the child should have had breakfast before they left. So why the need for a bottle right after breakfast?

This is what set my hinky meter off. Such a shame, another child gone because of her mother! IMO.

I take issue with your sentence (bolded by me). One, there are lots of reasons why a 2-yr-old might still take a bottle other than a "lazy mom." Second, assuming that the reason the child takes a bottle is because "Mom is too lazy" assumes that mom is doing all of the childcare. If a kid is doing something behind schedule, it's not always mom's fault.

I agree that there is a lot to be suspicious of in this story but let's not malign all mothers in the process.

Police have been questioning the mother, who is from Bryan, and Bryan Police are also working with College Station authorities on the case.

Police said there were two fishermen at the park when the girl disappeared, and they’ve been questioned, but they did not see or hear anything before the child’s disappearance.

The marine unit from the Harris County Sheriff's Office, along with the game warden, searched the pond at the park but didn't find anything.

There were also several K9s that came in from area agencies, but nothing was picked up.

2-year-old goes missing out of stroller in Texas

MISSING: Hazana Anderson – College Station, Texas (10/28/18)

MISSING: Hazana Anderson – College Station, Texas (10/28/18)
Posted By Kevin Cotter On October 28, 2018

2 year-old Hazana Anderson disappeared from while at Gabbard Park in College Station, Texas on October 28th 2018. Hazana was wearing an olive green jacket, with a black “girl squad” shirt, cream-colored pants, dark pink shoes, and a purple beanie. Hazana has a dark-colored birthmark around her big toe on her left foot. If you have Hazana Anderson since her disappearance, if you know of her current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever concerning Hazana’s disappearance; please call the College Station Police Department at (979) 764-3600 – or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500

Download: Hazana Anderson Flyer

Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ

Authorities still searching for 2-year-old girl who disappeared from College Station park

[...]

Officials said there were no other people at the park during the time of Hazana's disappearance. The Harris County Sheriff's Office brought in their K-9s and deputies after a call for additional help, officials said.

KPRC spoke exclusively with the 2-year-old girl’s father.

Taboerick Anderson told KPRC he has been in touch with Texas EquuSearch to help in the search for his daughter.

“She is the only thing I have, she is all I have, I want my daughter,” Taboerick Anderson said.

[...]

Seems like 8am is a bit early to be at a park, IMHO. You know... like, no one else might be there...

Be a lot different going out there with your kid at noon when there's a lot more people around. Less witnesses, maybe...

Most two year olds do not take bottles during the day at least. There are a few that take them at bedtime but usually because Mom is too lazy to spend the time or listen to the crying to take it away. JMO.

If they went to the park at 8:00 am, the child should have had breakfast before they left. So why the need for a bottle right after breakfast?

This is what set my hinky meter off. Such a shame, another child gone because of her mother! IMO.
I know lots of two year olds who still drink bottles in the day! It has nothing to do with a mom being lazy. Also, my kid eats breakfast, then snacks right after sometime. At that age they kind of graze, so I don’t think this is unusual. I do think 8am is a tad early for the park, but not unheard of I guess. I do think this woman’s story, overall, seems shady though. Especially since she said the child was strapped in a stroller...

A two-year-old really *should* be drinking out of a cup, but I suppose that comes down to a parenting choice. It's also possible she forgot the bottle in the car, but I do find that kind of unlikely. Personally, I found it a little odd she used the stroller at all; a two-year-old is ambulatory, presumably they're going to the park to play, why not just hold her hand? Unless you need some sort of a prop to prove you had a child with you...

It bothers me when people say a child "should" be able to do things at a certain age. All children do things in their own time. Some take longer. Some need extra help. So whether or not the child was drinking from a cup/bottle or used a stroller means nothing really. I have known many children who use a bottle or stroller longer. And often it isn't a parenting "choice." That's a ridiculous assumption.

Do I believe this child was in the park at all? At this point, no. (Though I still have another page of the thread to catch up on.) But it has nothing to do with what a child "should" be able to do at age 2.

She is so darn cute. Hazana and Darnell both. And I hope that today is going to be the day for them.

I hope that LE has been allowed access to the mom’s phone and her location data for the past 48 hours or so.

And just in case ... :(: Once the location history has been determined, I hope that they check Dumpsters (not only for Hazana herself, but the clothes she supposedly was wearing) along the route. If that isn’t feasible, perhaps they can visit transfer stations before the waste is sent to landfills.

Well, that was fast and they were suspicious of her from the start. Sure hope they find this sweet little girls body quickly. Wonder if it is far away from the park to look like someone took her or nearby to look like she wandered off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back