Who was molested on the 23rd?

kaykay543,
The White's Christmas Party was on the night she died. It was the Ramsey's one that was held a few dys before, prompting the mysterious 911 call.

Anyone ever mentioned that before, two 911 calls from the Ramsey house only days apart?

Wow

I would not put much believe in official explanation.

Someone called 911. I do not have details of this call... Has the Police called back? Was the phone not answering?

Official explanation = nothing happened, a mistake probably with FW doing some phone calls.
I was trying to grab more information and not much appeared.

The only important thing is:

phone in their house was using 9 or something like that to call outside. Information from JBI and I do not have exact sources with detailed information about it.

IME, There is a reasonable explanation that might support the "by mistake" reason. I'm not saying that's what happened, just throwin' it out there.

If someone was dialing (pressing, lol) a local Denver/Boulder number, in area code 720, there are a number of "91*" prefixes he might have used, including 913. I could imagine making that error, pressing a "1" instead of a 3, especially if I were using one hand to punch in the numbers, or if I was distracted. JMO

Area Code and Prefix database

Attachments

• 913 720.PNG
    913 720.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 46
Yes it was a hangup call and the police rang the bell. Susan Stine answered through the intercom saying everything was fine and sent them away. In their book the Ramsey's claimed it was a misdialed call by Fleet who was trying to call to get his mother some medicine.

I think Fleet did call 911 but not by mistake and that there was more to the story.

As far as I know:

911 call -> hang up -> the policeman by the door -> mistake

I would expect:

911 call -> hang up -> operator calling back -> phone busy/not answering -> the policeman by the door -> mistake

I do not know why I see everywhere 1st version without any further information from the operator.

Last edited:
Feel so sad for JBR nobody seemed to care about that child,I hope the truth will come out eventually, that little girl deserves justice x

she's the most talked about child murder case in history, there seems to be like documentaries and books that comes out every month. I personally believe the case is talked about to much, i wish other child murder cases gets as much attention as hers.

As far as I know:

911 call -> hang up -> the policeman by the door -> mistake

I would expect:

911 call -> hang up -> operator calling back -> phone busy/not answering -> the policeman by the door -> mistake

I do not know why I see everywhere 1st version without any further information from the operator.

Apparently when the operator called back there was no answer....very odd.

Mystery 911 call days before JonBenet Ramsey murder?

Police in Boulder, Colorado, received a silent call on the evening of December 23, but when they rang back, no one picked up. An officer drove to the location from which the call had been made to check if anything was wrong.

A Christmas party was in full swing at the 15-room Tudor home, and the door was answered by a family friend of John and Patsy Ramsey, Susan Stine. She blamed the call on someone trying to order medicine for an ageing parent, who had not meant to use the emergency number. She would not let police in.

Apparently when the operator called back there was no answer....very odd.

Mystery 911 call days before JonBenet Ramsey murder?

Police in Boulder, Colorado, received a silent call on the evening of December 23, but when they rang back, no one picked up. An officer drove to the location from which the call had been made to check if anything was wrong.

A Christmas party was in full swing at the 15-room Tudor home, and the door was answered by a family friend of John and Patsy Ramsey, Susan Stine. She blamed the call on someone trying to order medicine for an ageing parent, who had not meant to use the emergency number. She would not let police in.

now it is a matter of timing.

I hope it was not some reporter who created this version of events.

immediately called back = why no answer

it could be for example: busy, busy, no answer.

and, the most important.

It could be a line which could accept 2 calls at the same time = 1 person calling out, another phone in the building ringing.

The house had multiple lines but I am not sure phone switchboard used.

It is possible the line allowed 1 outgoing connection with 1 incoming connection on another phone.

Do not use it as a fact as I do not know exact details. I know it was not just a single line phone.

[edit] It is worth to check if the switchboard allowed redirection of the call-in connection to an outside number. I know only rumors which can have a source in movies and some information about a different type of devices,.

Last edited:
My thinking:

If it was a mistake by some adult in the house.

He would wait for an operator or he was unaware he misdialed 911.

I am still interested in more information about this accident.

It was noticed that RN was using a lot of "if" words. It is common for early computer languages to use structure "if ... then ...". These structures are more common in a work by hobbyists but it adds possiblity of at least average knowledge about electronics/computers.

I would not be surprised if the 911 on 23rd is done remotely by someone with a basic knowledge of some "hacks" for popular devices.

Someone at that party knows something. Fleet knows if he made that call or not.
Is there any report whatsoever of what Fleet told LE when questioned after the murder about what was going on in the Ramsey family etc?

Someone at that party knows something. Fleet knows if he made that call or not.
Is there any report whatsoever of what Fleet told LE when questioned after the murder about what was going on in the Ramsey family etc?

FY1234,
Nope nothing at all, same with what he saw in the wine-cellar on his first trip, but he knew he was an important witness, if not the only one, so he was likely told to say nothing until the case was in court?

Someone at that party knows something.
Obviously, Susan Stine turning away a responding officer simply confirms this.

So the background theory goes like this: Prior to the Ramsey Christmas party, stuff was alleged to be taking place between minors who attended the party, e.g. sleepovers, etc.

Also Patsy had been informed that some of her friends were concerned regarding JonBenet's welfare and wished to discuss this with her.

At the Ramsey Christmas party something happened between the attendees that prompted the 911 call.

So the unfolding of events after the White's Christmas Party elicited a response which may have been a continuation of whatever caused the 911 call?

The darker theory is that JonBenet was deliberately murdered so that she could never speak !

Do you remember the girl in high school, who wanted desperately to be in the cool clique, but, didn’t have the popularity, status, or personality, to hang with the Queen B and her cool friends?

Then one day, Queen B invites the girl to one of her parties. The girl wants to impress Queen B, and all of her friends, so she becomes the girl they can depend on for things and tasks they do not want to do. The girl is far to eager to impress and would do anything to keep her “status” in the cool clique.

Patsy was Queen B. Guess who ran to the door to handle the police on the 23rd?

Hi, I hope it's OK if I share what I recall about this many years ago on the first version of WS. ( different board host and owners, but the posters were nice and smart and did what we do now).

It was theorized, but not proven, that one or more of the slightly older children, likely little girls only, and JonBenet ( whom I refer to as JBR for ease of posting) were part of a discussion like kids have regarding good touch, bad touch, feeling scared of some adults.
During this conversation, one of the other children picked up the phone and showed JBR how to call for emergency help. They actually dialed 911 and hung up.

It was not a prank call because JBR most likely did have reasons to want help from someone other than her parents. She'd been in parades, so she likely was not a bit afraid of policemen. :)

Some really good points are brought up here about the White family. As far as anyone has ever been able to find out, Fleet White, Priscilla, Fleet Jr., and Daphne were very good people and very good friends to JBR ( and the rest of the Ramseys while JBR was alive).

Fleet and Priscilla's calls for an independent investigation, for the FBI, for a special prosecutor above the state level, everything they did, they paid for not only in the letters they placed in newspapers ( full page ads) but later, through the Ramsey's attorney, Lin Wood, and a groundless salacious campaign to impugn their reputations.

After JonBenet's funeral, there was the alleged verbal altercation between John and Fleet at the Paugh's house. I do believe it occurred but have doubts about the gun part of it.

Until Patsy's cancer returned and it was obvious she was dying, I always thought Fleet would be the one to shine the everlasting light of justice on this case, because he had more power and money than John did. He just didn't have the sympathetic factor on his side that John did ( child died, wife has cancer). Once Patsy was gone, there really was no way to bring justice, at least in the minds of a lot of people.

We could have been wrong, but I believe it was Steve Thomas who had a child tell him something about the kids at the party and how they were all playing with the gingerbread houses and things while the parents and other adults partied in a different part of the house. That's when JBR was tearful and the 6-8 year old girls, most likely, were talking about how to get help in a hurry. JonBenet didn't use the house phones unless someone dialed for her at that age/ stage of development and it was new for her to learn 911.

This totally fits with age- appropriate modesty starting anywhere between the ages of 5 and 6, but in hindsight, we know JonBenet had other reasons to be asking and possibly afraid.
Thanks for reading! :)

Do you remember the girl in high school, who wanted desperately to be in the cool clique, but, didn’t have the popularity, status, or personality, to hang with the Queen B and her cool friends?

Then one day, Queen B invites the girl to one of her parties. The girl wants to impress Queen B, and all of her friends, so she becomes the girl they can depend on for things and tasks they do not want to do. The girl is far to eager to impress and would do anything to keep her “status” in the cool clique.

Patsy was Queen B. Guess who ran to the door to handle the police on the 23rd?

Cottonstar,
Nah, that is soo High Schoool Drama. Its Patsy who is the Wannabe, whilst in reality she continues to behave just as she did before she married JR, e.g. pageants, shopping, no housework, etc. Consider Nedra reminding Patsy, paraphrasing: that JR makes the money and we spend it.

If Patsy was Queen B then it would not be necessary to have employed the Stines. Susan Stine impersonating LEA via email should suggest to everyone what she thought the stakes were and it was not basking in Patsy's apparent elite status.

The Stines were covering for the Ramseys precisely because they have skin in the game, where are they now, you ever see them being interviewed?

Cottonstar,
Nah, that is soo High Schoool Drama. Its Patsy who is the Wannabe, whilst in reality she continues to behave just as she did before she married JR, e.g. pageants, shopping, no housework, etc. Consider Nedra reminding Patsy, paraphrasing: that JR makes the money and we spend it.

If Patsy was Queen B then it would not be necessary to have employed the Stines. Susan Stine impersonating LEA via email should suggest to everyone what she thought the stakes were and it was not basking in Patsy's apparent elite status.

The Stines were covering for the Ramseys precisely because they have skin in the game, where are they now, you ever see them being interviewed?

I disagree.

Cottonstar,

I used to believe they had “skin” in the game as well. However, I no longer believe that is true.

I used to believe they had “skin” in the game as well. However, I no longer believe that is true.

Cottonstar,
You think Susan Stine awoke from her High School Crush as Patsy went from Queen B to Crim B due to becoming a suspect in JonBenet's death?

Maybe The R's got the Stines to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as part of their employment contract?

Kolar and Thomas have one, thats why they stop talking mid-sentence occassionally.

Cottonstar,
You think Susan Stine awoke from her High School Crush as Patsy went from Queen B to Crim B due to becoming a suspect in JonBenet's death?

Maybe The R's got the Stines to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as part of their employment contract?

Kolar and Thomas have one, thats why they stop talking mid-sentence occassionally.

It’s the psychology that you’re missing out on.

Cottonstar,

Not that simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back