GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

If it weren't for the mystery item that was with the clothing as well.
My guess is the clothing has blood/evidence hence the reason that and the mystery item needed to be disposed of. Otherwise it would make more sense to state what she is actually wearing or to make up an outfit. Making up an outfit that never existed wouldn't require the extra effort of then having to dispose of it.

But criminals often aren't masterminds either so I suppose grabbing a clean, unworn outfit and disposing of it then claiming that's what she was wearing instead of what she was actually wearing is possible, but what would be the reason for that?
Could have been a doll dressed up in the clothes to make people far away think they saw the baby. Maybe mom couldn't remember what she was actually wearing when she disappeared. Dad says two months since he saw the baby.

Could have been a doll dressed up in the clothes to make people far away think they saw the baby. Maybe mom couldn't remember what she was actually wearing when she disappeared. Dad says two months since he saw the baby.

Didn't no one from the park report seeing a child with her....just her and the stroller. If she had dressed a doll up to look as though she had her daughter, wouldn't there have been (false) sightings of Hazana with her mother in the park in the stroller?

“According to Chief Billy Couch with @CSTXPolice officials working to locate missing Hazana Anderson will soon shut down search efforts at Travis Bryan Municipal Park to explore several other leads in connection with the disappearance of the two year. #KAGS”
Kerrie Hall on Twitter

I wonder if she's still lying about Hazana's whereabouts.

My thoughts exactly! I have a soon to be 2 yr old. By the time I get him changed, fed & cleaned up it's like 10am. You will never see me out n about before 10am my son/2yr old is just that busy.

Hahaha -- I wish I'd had your schedule. When my kids were that age they were awake and running around at 5:30am. By 8am we were all getting stir crazy and needed to be ANYWHERE but in our tiny apartment. Park, yes. 24-hour drugstore, sure! :)

I wish this were just a case of a mom with an unusual schedule, though. Poor baby. :(

“According to Chief Billy Couch with @CSTXPolice officials working to locate missing Hazana Anderson will soon shut down search efforts at Travis Bryan Municipal Park to explore several other leads in connection with the disappearance of the two year. #KAGS”
Kerrie Hall on Twitter

It sounds like LE are following leads (possibly tips) and therefore, not necessarily info coming from the mother. So either she isn't talking, or she is supplying misleading info, or she doesn't know where Hazana is.(eg she had help).

Last edited:
Just following along silently--hoping they find her soon, but Im afraid it wont be a good outcome. I am just so sad and p!$$ed off at these parents who are doing this to these precious little angels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back