Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@margarita25 , anyone who has ever read your posts knows how you grieve over these babies, and how dedicated you are to being their voice for justice

(Thank you sooo much for saying this! We are all cut from the same cloth and I’m so grateful for all of you! Keep loving and caring everyone!!)

Catching up, (having a hard time getting myself to read here); bringing fwd latest msm:

Caregiver arrested in death of boy, 4, she reported missing

“Jefferson City police said in a news release Wednesday that 26-year-old Quatavia Givens has been booked into jail on suspicion of first-degree child abuse resulting in the death of Darnell Gray. No charges have been filed.”

Snip

“Police haven't released the cause of death or specifically where he was found.“

5bd9ca4e3db6f.image.jpg

Quatavia Givens
COLE COUNTY JAIL / KRCG

Ugh. She is a disgusting heifer and I hate her. He was such a beautiful little boy. You could almost see his personality in his smile and she snuffed it out. Just looking at her in this pic makes my blood pressure rise. I hope prison is cruel to her. How can people hurt children??

Sometimes I wonder how many children's lives have been saved because of one person notifying the authorities.

The message I wish that the public would understand is to notify someone if you hear or see something that makes you feel that a child could be unsafe. They could be wrong or they could save a child's life. It comes down to it being that simple.

Apologies for quoting my own post but I wish that the above message would be in public discourse every day.

Messages directed to the public did work, to a great extent, about drunk driving. It changed how society views drunk driving.

Could this work to encourage the public to make one phone call? Even if the person wasn't sure but noticed something that makes them feel the child is unsafe?

I thought the same thing. This case began with them not issuing an Amber alert because they said they "had no reason to believe he was abducted." Everyone here (very aptly) pointed out that her story was fishy:
  • No one with kids counts the juice boxes or cookies.
  • People usually check on their kids at night.
  • Small toddlers are afraid of the dark; even if he'd been inclined to run away, he would've turned around when he saw it was dark/heard a dog barking.
  • Toddlers don't have the foresight to pack for a trip.
So, yeah, I don't buy the surprised angle, either; there were red flags all over her.
Also a toddler putting gloves on by themself.
Dead give away.

In the majority of these missing children's cases, about 98% of them, in my opinion, end up this way- most especially when there is a "caretaker", "boyfriend/girlfriend", "fiance" or "custody issue" involved. It's almost like watching a remake of the same movie over and over again, only different actors are in it, and some details are changed from the previous movie. This one had a back pack, juice and cookies added in for a nice touch that the little guy decided late at night or early morning to go off on his own adventure, instead of the typical "he was kidnapped" theme, but it ended the same for this darling boy. We still have several kids missing, some parents arrested, some still in jail, and no bodies to show what happened to these children, as the killers are getting smarter now. They know if they hide them really well, that they won't find a COD.

Angers me to no end. No need for these children to be thrown away like yesterday's trash. Give them up to a loving home, or leave the man or woman you are with, if you can't handle helping raising them. No one is twisting these people's arms to raise their own children or someone elses!

I agree. It is a broken record, just fill in the names.

KOMU8 news posted a video of Givens during the search stating, “I’m a mom before anything, and I’m a mom to him. And I just want him to be okay. I want y’all to love him and that’s just it.”

I cannot seem to get it to link. If anyone can, I’ll delete this post.

“I’m a mom before anything, and I’m a mom to him. And I just want him to be okay. I want y’all to love him and that’s just it.”

(I want to see a side by side of this of Emily Glass’ statement:

“I would never hurt my baby boy”

(“When asked if she knows where Lucas is, Glass got emotional and said, "No. If anyone does know, please say something. Because me and dad are worried sick."

Glass cried when Devon Fasbinder asked directly if she hurt Lucas.

"I did not," she said. "I would never hurt my son."

"He's like a son, you know?" Glass said. "I may not have given birth to him, but he's my baby boy. I take care of him every day, you know?“
Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son' )

And Chris Watts:

“I mean right now I don’t even want to just like throw anything out there, like I hope that she’s somewhere safe right now and with the kids, but I mean could she have van…could she have just taken off, I don’t know, but if someone has her and they’re not safe I’ll want them back now. Like, that’s, that, that’s what’s in my head is like, if they’re safe right now, they’re gonna come back, but if they’re not safe right now that’s the not knowing part, like if they’re not safe. “

Video: Chris Watts pleads for kids, wife to return day before his arrest in their murders

—posting these off the top of my head to see any commonalities in any of these lying statements. I’m noticing both Q and EG said the boys were like their own kids (“mom”/”son”). Also Q sounds similar to CW “I just WANT him to be okay”.

Last edited:
This news makes me so sad and frustrated. I would have loved to see Darnell's sweet smile every.single.day. How anyone can harm little trusting human beings I will NEVER understand. Effective interventions need to be discovered to stop this from happening OVER and OVER again. But, what will work? There are so many factors at play. Will it EVER be possible to stop the murders of sweet, innocent, loving, and trusting children?

I thought the same thing. This case began with them not issuing an Amber alert because they said they "had no reason to believe he was abducted." Everyone here (very aptly) pointed out that her story was fishy:
  • No one with kids counts the juice boxes or cookies.
  • People usually check on their kids at night.
  • Small toddlers are afraid of the dark; even if he'd been inclined to run away, he would've turned around when he saw it was dark/heard a dog barking.
  • Toddlers don't have the foresight to pack for a trip.
So, yeah, I don't buy the surprised angle, either; there were red flags all over her.
I check on my eight, almost 9 year old son multiple times in the night. Every time his baby brother wakes me (which is about 400 times a night), I check on him.

When I read this last night I just broke down in tears and I’m so ANGRY. This poor baby.

I check on my eight, almost 9 year old son multiple times in the night. Every time his baby brother wakes me (which is about 400 times a night), I check on him.

When I read this last night I just broke down in tears and I’m so ANGRY. This poor baby.

I haven't really followed many cases; I stumbled onto this one when noticing the top page banner while following the Jayme Closs case. I immediately thought the facts were confusing and weird, but I was so enchanted by the pics of him that I quickly became invested and hoped he was okay. The more I read, though, the more doubts I had. Her social media seemed strange, his living situation seemed odd, police actions weren't making sense with the facts we knew and I had a bad feeling.

Bad feeling aside, though, nothing prepared me for checking in on this thread this morning and seeing this news. I felt like the air had been kicked out of my chest.

Ugh. She is a disgusting heifer and I hate her. He was such a beautiful little boy. You could almost see his personality in his smile and she snuffed it out. Just looking at her in this pic makes my blood pressure rise. I hope prison is cruel to her. How can people hurt children??

One of the other things: Who gives a picture of "their" child with a black eye swollen nearly shut and his tongue sticking through where his two front teeth used to be to LE or media?

Another case in a small southern MO town that has been moved to Cole County MO because of it's horrific actions. Not much attention yet from WS but the Court processes are just beginning. The defendant (best friends with the parents murdered) came back the next day to "clean up" and then took them AND their 17 month old daughter to the woods and shot her in the back of the head. It happened just before the end of January.

I just don't know what this world is becoming!

MO - Samara Kitts, 23, Harley, 24, & Willa Million, 1, slain, Wayne Co., 25 Jan 2018

So if you heard Rumors , do you think Dad knew , I know we are VF but I don't know how else to put it

I truly am not sure whether I believe Dad knew or not. It’s hard to think that he had no knowledge of it, though. What I’ve seen is all FB rumors through Givens’ profile and other various family members of both sides that others have sent me screenshots of. As much as I want to, I really don’t want to post anything prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member