GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

You guys... :(
"College Station Police Chief Scott McCollum said in a Wednesday evening press conference that remains consistent with a small child were recovered in the Houston area. College Station Police investigators worked with Houston investigators to locate the remains.

McCollum declined to take questions at the press conference, but said police are now working to make a positive identification on those remains. Those efforts are expected to take several weeks."
Remains recovered in missing child case
The remains mentioned in this article were recovered in Texas City, TX about 50 miles southeast of Houston, TX. Texas City is near Galveston (Island), TX.

The remains mentioned in this article were recovered in Texas City, TX about 50 miles southeast of Houston, TX. Texas City is near Galveston (Island), TX.

Yes, 'pugmom' and 'tbum' posts on page 15 provided the initial news reports. The area is know as the "Texas Killing Fields," a location where bodies have often been found since the 1980's.

Somewhere back around page 9 it was reported that the mother had a boyfriend acquainted with Louisiana and Houston. We'll have to wait to see if there is a connection with that info.

Emph. mine

So, if it's Hazana... she's been gone for some time ?
If she'd just gone missing while she was with that egg donor at the park -- they'd have no trouble identifying her.
"Remains" and "... take several weeks..." sounds like more severe decomp.

This was my immediate thought too. I wonder when the last roun someone other than her mother saw her.

Hazana, or whoever this baby turns out to be, should be in a cute little costume enjoying Halloween....having people gush over how sweet she is, eating treats and toddling around...not thrown away like trash. I don't see how the monsters can see these precious gifts as nothing more than disposable. It turns my stomach.

Sigh..... Just had neighbors come by trick or treating. They dressed their 5 year old boy/girl twins up as an ax murderer and a victim. No 5 year old would have made that choice. Somehow, tonight, I found no humor in it at all. I bit my tongue (till it bled).

When I think of all the people in this world who would have taken this precious little cherub and cherished her and lavished her with love, it just makes me ill. Why can't they just give her up for adoption. She would be snatched up in a heartbeat!

Been handing out candy to trick or treaters all evening. Just made me sad. Hazana, Darnell, Jayme, Bella, CeCe and so many more babies should be enjoying this evening. They should be “terrorizing” their parents with their sugar high. Just sad.

Sigh..... Just had neighbors come by trick or treating. They dressed their 5 year old boy/girl twins up as an ax murderer and a victim. No 5 year old would have made that choice. Somehow, tonight, I found no humor in it at all. I bit my tongue (till it bled).

That is so wrong! When my boys were that age, they wore costumes like Scooby Doo and Superman. What on earth were those parents thinking?

That is so wrong! When my boys were that age, they wore costumes like Scooby Doo and Superman. What on earth were those parents thinking?
I so wanted to tell T (timid 5 year old girl) that I was so sorry she didn't get to choose the princess dress she told me about last week. Neither of the kids seemed to be enjoying it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back