Season 2 Episode 10

I can't buy the blood story at all. Avery said “I saw that most of the blood on my sink, which I had not cleaned up the previous night, was gone. It seemed to me that the blood had been cleaned up,” Even if Bobby took some of the blood, why would he clean up the rest of it? He's not going to whip out the Clorox and tidy up for Steven.
Trying to acquire it in any way would smear it. And that could be photographed.
But whoever did smear it didn't really do all that good a job. And, it might have simply been happy accident for whoever was helping to frame Avery. Perhaps the blood was not in the original plan, but when the person/s framing him entered his home to find something they could use, there it was: blood. And if they used the right methods, it was enough to add a great addition to the original plan to frame him.

If this was a frame up job (as I strongly suspect it was) then some things will most likely have been matters of happenstance. As in war, not everything can be planned out to the nth degree. Circumstances will dictate whether some opportunities arise, or whether other events inhibit your agenda.

All MOO

But whoever did smear it didn't really do all that good a job. And, it might have simply been happy accident for whoever was helping to frame Avery.
When I was talking about smearing, I meant when they collected it from the sink. Someone questioned why the sink got cleaned up, and that is why. Gathering the blood in pretty much any way would make it abundantly clear that someone messed with it and that messiness can be photographed. Cleaning the sink eliminated all evidence of tampering with the blood and leaves Steven with nothing but "there used to be blood there!"

I'm not familiar with US law. Can someone clarify if the rejection by the Supreme Court is the end of the road for Brendan.

I'm not familiar with US law. Can someone clarify if the rejection by the Supreme Court is the end of the road for Brendan.
It's the highest court. There's no one above them, so if they deny it there's nothing else but keep trying.

If this was a frame up job (as I strongly suspect it was) then some things will most likely have been matters of happenstance. As in war, not everything can be planned out to the nth degree. Circumstances will dictate whether some opportunities arise, or whether other events inhibit your agenda.

All MOO
I agree. I think this is what happened. The objective to frame Avery was in place, and whatever was available to do this with in the moment, was used. I am of the belief that T Halbach was killed in order to frame Avery.

Has anyone read the new book on this case: "Wrecking Crew"? by John Fera. Not the best written book, but interesting. Gives some insight into Zellner's journey in all of this, dating back before this case.

Has anyone read the new book on this case: "Wrecking Crew"? by John Fera. Not the best written book, but interesting. Gives some insight into Zellner's journey in all of this, dating back before this case.

I have not, but if I was going to read any of the books on this case, his would be the one I would read ;-)

I have read some of it. I think it is mostly helpful in that it presents information in a different way/context. There is nothing completely new as far as I recall, but it compiles a great deal of the "hey look at this!" kind of juicy details and a lot of the stuff that is easy to miss in the more common discussions.

So there are 2 people that did affidavit's saying they spoke to Teresa that day.

Steve Speckman, around 12:44pm:
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...iously-Filed-Motion-to-Reconsider.pdf#page=97

Denise Heitle, around 11:30am:
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...ion-for-Reconsideration-Exhibits.pdf#page=150

If you look at the attachments to their affidavits, they are different (not sure why). But here is a link to Teresa's phone records: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...Trial-Exhibit-361-Halbach-Cingular-Report.pdf The important thing to look at is the ICell #'s. 21112 seems to be the tower that Teresa's phone used when she was at home. I have seen other cell records of hers that someone recently got with a FOI request, and I am 99.9% sure this is her "home" tower. Both of the above calls happened while she was still on that tower. IMO, she was still home. She may have told them something like she was driving, but there is no way of knowing whether she was fibbing to them, or not. Also, in that time frame 11:30-12:44pm, she received a fax from AutoTrader with the lead sheet for the Janda appointment, that had the address and all the information for Teresa.

Here is some bonus information... LOL I do believe Steve Speckman is the "Steve" that called Auto Trader on Thursday saying that Teresa never showed up and he didn't appreciate that someone named Scott called him and accused him of stuff. Scott was Teresa's roommate. This is the "lie" that Kratz spews about saying that Steve (Avery) said that she didn't show up.

Thanks for linking this Missy! Makes for some extremely interesting reading.

I find it incredible that despite the computer containing pictures and searches of TH, LE never explored the possibility of BoD being a suspect....

I also am intrigued by the search of 'Rav' - wonder why that was searched?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back