Where is everyone connected to this case today?

JAR shouldn't be that difficult to track down. Where is he? Does he currently have a woman in his life, that is, a
girlfriend or wife? Where does he live and what is his relationship with John/Patsy/Burke/Melinda???? Does he work?

Are you guys sure that is the"Pam Griffin",I recall seeing her on television and this woman's face doesn't ring a "bell". Not even close to how I remember her.
JMO

Does not look like her to me...Is that Kristina? I remember Patsy telling Kristina after JB's death..."All JonBenet ever wanted was to win a crown like yours."

GIVE ME A BREAK!

I look closely at women's eyes,and at men's teeth,these don't look like Pam's eyes to me. Have ya' ever seen Senator Biden smile:)
IMO JMO

Noticably absent, again, is JAR's situation, reminiscent of Patsy's Christmas letters, in a way. Where is he, does he have a female relationship, job, relationship with John and/or Patsy/Paughs/Lucinda/Melinda?

It's not the same...only has 'and hence.' It's missing all the other key points.

twilight, as a linguist, can you do comparative analyses between the note and the way Patsy speaks, including what she has said that's now documented in certain transcripts?

____
IMO

I have aften wondered about JAR---- Imon, it just appears that his story was just cut and dry. No drama , just back in Atlanta. He must have some dirt present since Patsy hardly speaks his name ....Yanno?

Socks

SisterSocks said:
I have aften wondered about JAR---- Imon, it just appears that his story was just cut and dry. No drama , just back in Atlanta. He must have some dirt present since Patsy hardly speaks his name ....Yanno?

Socks

True. And we have heard nothing about his circumstances since the killing. I reiterate my questions...is he married or dating? Does he have a job? What is his relationship to John, Patsy, Burke, and Melinda? Patsy's Christmas letters said a lot about him, without saying anything.

Imon128 said:
True. And we have heard nothing about his circumstances since the killing. I reiterate my questions...is he married or dating? Does he have a job? What is his relationship to John, Patsy, Burke, and Melinda? Patsy's Christmas letters said a lot about him, without saying anything.

I have no idea... Wonder who we could ask to find out ?
Socks

SisterSocks said:
I have no idea... Wonder who we could ask to find out ?
Socks

I'm at a loss for Ramsey insider info, but I wonder if the poster B at the double B knows? I would really like to know answers to these questions. Hmmm.

Imon128 said:
I'm at a loss for Ramsey insider info, but I wonder if the poster B at the double B knows? I would really like to know answers to these questions. Hmmm.

No doubt girl , I would love to know too!

Socks

John Andrew has an ironclad alibi and therefore it's highly unlikely he had anything directly to do with the killing.

However, his blue suitcase in the basement with the Dr. Seuss book, semen stained blanket, and suspicious fibers, is a red flag that some hanky-panky between he and JonBenet, and perhaps even Burke, could have been going on. Therefore JAR could have an indirect impact on the crime.

Specifically, I suspect that JAR could have been a tutor for EA or AEA.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
John Andrew has an ironclad alibi and therefore it's highly unlikely he had anything directly to do with the killing.

However, his blue suitcase in the basement with the Dr. Seuss book, semen stained blanket, and suspicious fibers, is a red flag that some hanky-panky between he and JonBenet, and perhaps even Burke, could have been going on. Therefore JAR could have an indirect impact on the crime.

Specifically, I suspect that JAR could have been a tutor for EA or AEA.

JMO

I agree, except I don't think his alibi is ironclad, especially after reading Steve's book. Anyhow, where is he today, does he have a girlfriend/wife, a job, a relationship with John and Patsy? Nobody seems to know.

Ivy said:
twilight, as a linguist, can you do comparative analyses between the note and the way Patsy speaks, including what she has said that's now documented in certain transcripts?

____
IMO

Yup. Course it depends on the transcript. Court documents would be reliable, but TV stuff can be scripted...for instance the 'crock' is probably heavily scripted because they are not doing a Q/A format - it is a dialogue (John & Patsy) with a voice over to give the appearance of unscripted speech. Other TV appearances, well, because they could be scripted...you'd have to have the originals - before editing - to look at. As for the NE, well, I don't trust the NE. But anything that is a documented accurate account of what she actually said, can be compared to what she actually wrote.

BlueCrab said:
Sorry Jay, it's crude, but I'm making a point that could be important to this case. Although there could be many reasons to have circumferential abrasions on one's neck, such marks ARE indicative of EA or AEA. It's the first thing a parent should suspect when such marks are noticed on the neck of their child.

JonBenet had such marks, and the device that caused the marks was even left on her neck (the ligature). IMO JonBenet had been forced to be an EA participant, and it is what killed her.

JMO

BlueCrab; EA what? ... do you have info on this. IMHO this is a possibility FWIW?! ;)IMHO the mission/challenge/common sense thing to do for JBR is: sieve thru the Bull Sh.t(all books/info) non-fiction + fiction...in search of the truth...
Death of a Little Princess : The Tragic Story of the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey by Carlton Smith
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...-0496012-2512731?v=glance&vi=customer-reviews
Carlton Smith and St. Martin's Press had this book printed and ready less than nine months after the death of JonBenét Ramsey, the six-year-old beauty pageant contestant who was found dead inside her parents' Boulder, Colorado, home on the morning after Christmas, 1996. It should therefore come as little surprise, then, that the book is of truly abysmal quality. From the second page, Smith makes it very clear that Patsy Ramsey, the child's mother, is entirely innocent of the crimes--despite the fact that the police seem to consider her a suspect. Yet nowhere in the book does Smith do anything to support his repeated claims that she is innocent. Smith also makes it clear that John Ramsey, JonBenét's father, is innocent and offers no evidence for this claim, either.

What is probably to be expected from such a hastily published book is the utter lack of information that is contained. Though Smith does provide some background on the various people in the drama, the majority of the book seems to be devoted to repeating newspaper accounts and press conferences. Smith does offer editorial comments along the way, condemning feminists, for example, or the media (of which he fails to realize he is a member). But Smith's insight is at times egregiously misguided as, for example, when he states that the "murder" of a six-year-old child would not have generated such nationwide interest a generation ago (p. 167). Apparently, Smith is unaware of the Lindbergh kidnaping, to cite but a single example of a well-publicized murder case involving a child.

Finally, "Death of a Little Princess" is factually wrong in spots. Smith states as fact, for example, that the "ransom note" demanded the ransom to be paid entirely in $100 bills. The truth (as anyone who has seen a photo of the note can say) is different. While this fact may not be of the greatest significance, it is indicative of the shoddy product that this book is, the result of a race to publish, a sacrifice of accuracy! for time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back