CA CA - Tammy Vincent, 17, Tiburon, 26 September 1979

What a sad story, in every way. Poor kid had no idea what she was getting into, her family had no idea what happened to her, and now they find out, all these years later. :(

I HATE organized crime.

What an awful story. I hope identifying her will bring her killers to justice (finally). RIP, Tammy, no one should ever go through what you did.

Not to mention, her family likely needed to provide a FRS (family reference sample) a program which primarily came into existence with the GWBush DOJ initiative.

RIP Tammy-looks like you are going to get some justice after all.

What a sad story, in every way. Poor kid had no idea what she was getting into, her family had no idea what happened to her, and now they find out, all these years later. :(

I HATE organized crime.

The state of Washington should charge the prosecution to the lawyer for the crime organization which he found where Tammy is hidden and provided the info to his defendant(s). She lost her life because of his greedy actions (aka large monetary collection from the crime organization). The white suit guy probably long time deceased.

I'm not sure whether the defendant lawyer spent his time in the prison, still walking into the street today or already deceased. That was long time ago (1978).

Wow, I'm just saying that this angel was identified. God bless her family. I hope this brought them some closure and she gets justice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back