TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was kind enough to let me know that a man with initials JP has commented on the other site that I have said that I saw the girls on the day of the disappearance.

That is 100% untrue. I have never said that. I have always been clear that I have no connection whatsoever with this case. I have never met or seen any person involved with this case. I had never even heard of the disappearance until the 1st car came up.

As I left that page (no longer a member), I have no way of commenting that it's not true. I have sent a private message to JP, but have no idea if he will correct his comment.

I did want you all to be aware that his comment is absolutely false.

That would explain why Debra took him to the mall. He didn't have a vehicle. Did that actually happen. Her taking him to the mall about 11 pm?
Depends on who you ask. I haven't asked anyone how Tommy got to or from work that day, to the bowling alley, home from the bowling alley. I would have expected he had a vehicle of his own. How did Rachel get to school and back if they only had one car? I don't know. Why don't the people that know just ask one another? I'll tell you who should know. The police, that's who. So, being preoccupied with "investigating" anything your own family should have answers to strikes me as odd.

Someone was kind enough to let me know that a man with initials JP has commented on the other site that I have said that I saw the girls on the day of the disappearance.

That is 100% untrue. I have never said that. I have always been clear that I have no connection whatsoever with this case. I have never met or seen any person involved with this case. I had never even heard of the disappearance until the 1st car came up.

As I left that page (no longer a member), I have no way of commenting that it's not true. I have sent a private message to JP, but have no idea if he will correct his comment.

I did want you all to be aware that his comment is absolutely false.
Welcome to the club of the mis-quoted and misunderstood.

Depends on who you ask. I haven't asked anyone how Tommy got to or from work that day, to the bowling alley, home from the bowling alley. I would have expected he had a vehicle of his own. How did Rachel get to school and back if they only had one car? I don't know. Why don't the people that know just ask one another? I'll tell you who should know. The police, that's who. So, being preoccupied with "investigating" anything your own family should have answers to strikes me as odd.
When you don't get straight answers from family or le you look ok elsewhere for the truth.... And I'm not putting le down, it is an open case so.....

Last edited:
I have never asked this question .
I'll ask
I messaged you privately. I appreciate you answering questions. I know it's difficult. Yes, as pointed out, I'm family! Yes, I have so many questions! Why, well..... I think seeing the show over there should tell you why. I will say no more on that subject! I only want the TRUTH!

I messaged you privately. I appreciate you answering questions. I know it's difficult. Yes, as pointed out, I'm family! Yes, I have so many questions! Why, well..... I think seeing the show over there should tell you why. I will say no more on that subject! I only want the TRUTH!

I got your message.. sorry I haven't responded yet. .. I'm on my mobile and believe it or not it's at literally 1% lol.. I will message you back in the morning

Another thing the police should know. What health condition was Cotton in during that time. Was he sick from chemo? Or well enough to be working at the shop? Easy for them to verify back then. There should be hospital records, and doctors and nurses who knew. If someone can get copies of the police case files for whatever the price, they should.

I don't recall you ever posting these examples. That perfectly clears up the zip code issue for me. Thank you!

OK, I thought I'd done this here, but I don't want to go back and find the post any more than yall do.
Postmark school:
  1. I was shown a copy of the letter and envelope in 2016. No wonder the police discounted the letter immediately. Someone didn't know how to read a postmark in 2000. Eliasville, Weatherford, Throckmorton, all red herrings. post_orig.jpg
  2. I got married in 1972, had a baby in 1973, another in 1975, another in 1977. I pulled out all those albums and baby books. I provided a dozen postmarks from Fort Worth, and 3 other states. orig_fw1.jpg, orig_fw2.jpg, orig_fw3.jpg
  3. 3B was the Wedgewood substation. 3A was the Felix St. substation. 1A was the downtown post office.
  4. If that envelope was deposited at Seminary South it would have been routed to 3A to be cancelled and routed for delivery. It was deposited in a box or the actual building slot no more than 2 miles from where it was delivered, cancelled after midnight. Delivered the same day - 1/4 mile from where it was processed.
  5. TT was at the shopping center parking lot from 10:45 until after midnight.
  6. Who mailed that envelope? When? Where in Wedgewood?

If it’s that clear then why are they still arguing the envelope?
Why is anyone still arguing the basic facts of this case? I’ll tell you why. Because no one knows what they are for sure. There is way too much disinformation out there and it only grows each day that FB group is in existence. My question is whether those in the know allow it on purpose or whether they too have forgotten the basics. I was just reading up on another case yesterday wherein the parents of a missing girl have always said her car was found on the side of the road, engine running and door ajar. The case was just showcased on the Oxygen channel. Come to find out through the detective that the car was found parked and locked with no indications of foul play. The parents were shocked and said they must have read it somewhere?!?!!! Their daughter has been missing for seven years. This case here is 44 years old. It has had so many different “facts” and theories that I’m not sure the families know what’s truth and what’s fiction anymore. I know it’s harsh but come on. They still have a website up with theories from over 15 years ago that they themselves no longer believe. This case will never be solved until they all get on the same page and put a stop to all the unfounded rumors. It’s no wonder that law enforcement is totally silent. They probably don’t take any of them seriously.

I am so glad this is being discussed here. I always kind of get a strange feeling when one person is controlling the narrative. That's not to say that I think RA is intentionally swaying the investigation one way or another, but essentially that is what has happened. Tunnel vision on one or two persons of interest. I went back through the fb group to read posts from members of the other families, and my opinion on what happened has changed.

I hope and feel this investigation is on the right track now. Time for me, personally, to start back from the beginning with fresh eyes.

If it’s that clear then why are they still arguing the envelope?
Why was anyone EVER arguing the envelope? I have two words for you. Dan James. I spent hours putting this together in a 10 page e-mail to Rusty in March 2016 explaining the entire process from multiple sources. My FIL retired from the post office shortly before he passed in the mid-80's. He was a "sorter". He started out downtown and retired from sub-station 3B. I provided not just the postmarks, but the entire envelopes - front and back - so Rusty could study common practices from those years. I wanted him to realize he'd been trusting the skills of a predatory PI so stupid he didn't know how to interpret a zip code. Instead, he showed it to Dan James. The only comment James had was that I "might be on to something." Huh???

I've seen a comment where Terry Moseley was told to stay by the phone at the Moseley house.
It made those feel so helpless. Also, there was no call-waiting, no putting someone on hold - only a busy signal. So, you stared at the phone. If it rang, you answered. Whatever was said , you got off the phone as soon as possible. And resumed staring at it. Agony.

ITA regarding your co
Why is anyone still arguing the basic facts of this case? I’ll tell you why. Because no one knows what they are for sure. There is way too much disinformation out there and it only grows each day that FB group is in existence. My question is whether those in the know allow it on purpose or whether they too have forgotten the basics. I was just reading up on another case yesterday wherein the parents of a missing girl have always said her car was found on the side of the road, engine running and door ajar. The case was just showcased on the Oxygen channel. Come to find out through the detective that the car was found parked and locked with no indications of foul play. The parents were shocked and said they must have read it somewhere?!?!!! Their daughter has been missing for seven years. This case here is 44 years old. It has had so many different “facts” and theories that I’m not sure the families know what’s truth and what’s fiction anymore. I know it’s harsh but come on. They still have a website up with theories from over 15 years ago that they themselves no longer believe. This case will never be solved until they all get on the same page and put a stop to all the unfounded rumors. It’s no wonder that law enforcement is totally silent. They probably don’t take any of them seriously.
ITA regarding your conclusion. But, it should be noted that "they" do not have website. Rachel's brother has a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member