TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're all well aware of the "letter doesn't fit the envelope" argument. Personally, I'd have to see the folds close-up to decide what I believe. Photos really don't show enough detail.
If there are measurements for both, and the smallest the letter could be folded was folding in half... Would you be more convinced?

I don't remember whether this has been discussed: Is Danny Wilson still alive? In the amateur radio interview with Rusty that someone posted a while back, Rusty said they were still trying to rule Wilson in or out. (Of course, for the many people who have dismissed Hutchins's story as a fabrication or as a case of mistaken identity, there would be no need to bother.)

I don't remember whether this has been discussed: Is Danny Wilson still alive? In the amateur radio interview with Rusty that someone posted a while back, Rusty said they were still trying to rule Wilson in or out. (Of course, for the many people who have dismissed Hutchins's story as a fabrication or as a case of mistaken identity, there would be no need to bother.)

Yes. Danny Wilson is dead.

I think we're all well aware of the "letter doesn't fit the envelope" argument. Personally, I'd have to see the folds close-up to decide what I believe. Photos really don't show enough detail.
There are published images that show the letter and the envelope in the same frame. They are shown in relationship, and scale. The handwriting is the same in scale and proportion. The edges of the paper, and the envelope are clearly defined. The one crease in the single page letter is clear. What is missing? That evidence seems clear and convincing.

I’m a dude and both parents were Missouri natives. You gotta show me. LOL
I am sure you can handle this:)

I posted my measurements in thread #2:
TX - TX - Julie Mosley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #2

I started with estimating the envelope size and ratio, with reference to standard US envelopes. As I don't have access to your envelopes, I can't find one to measure it. But I guess it was a size 7.

Using the same 'ruler', I measured the letter. See that post for my conclusion;)

See what you think.

The universe has access to it. It is "static." It is one newspaper article. RA controls the content. It is just THERE, like Canada. Not a blog or forum. A snapshot heard round the world.

Actually, it's a closed page now. It can no longer be viewed unless you are a member.

Just thinking...

Per Rachel's sister:

"DJ Sam" was scheduled come visit her. (Was anyone else aware that he would be coming for Christmas?)

She can't remember if she met him in 72, 73, or 74. (That's a huge time span for not knowing how long you've known someone. Had anyone else ever seen or heard of him?)

Says he worked in Houston until 2:30am and made it to FW by 5:30am.
(City limit to city limit is 262 miles. Speed limit was 55.)

Says "DJ Sam" turned right back around and went back to Houston. Points out all the FWPD and media that was at the Minot house. (Was FWPD really sitting at the house all night? Would the media even have been aware of the disappearance by 5:30am on December 24th?)

Says that FWPD questioned and cleared him. (Is there any conformation of that? Is there is proof that "DJ Sam" existed?)

Someone was kind enough to let me know that a man with initials JP has commented on the other site that I have said that I saw the girls on the day of the disappearance.

That is 100% untrue. I have never said that. I have always been clear that I have no connection whatsoever with this case. I have never met or seen any person involved with this case. I had never even heard of the disappearance until the 1st car came up.

As I left that page (no longer a member), I have no way of commenting that it's not true. I have sent a private message to JP, but have no idea if he will correct his comment.

I did want you all to be aware that his comment is absolutely false.
SorryRaven hope it gets corrected if not email RA tell him
To take it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members