TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FWPD never viewed the car as a crime scene. It was not processed. There was never a PD hold on the car.

Right but it IMO w
That would explain why Debra took him to the mall. He didn't have a vehicle. Did that actually happen. Her taking him to the mall about 11 pm?

I have read that he inherited 1 vehicle plus the vehicle he had and the home and the money??? Not true ?

So for clarification he inherited "1 vehicle.1 house. Some money. A fund for his son. And then when he turned 30 he got the remainder."

So...at the time of the above inheritance, he had a vehicle that he was already driving...possibly the one he received as a teenager? Does anyone know exactly what make/model that vehicle was that he was driving prior to inheriting his mother's car as noted above?

He received his inheritance before marrying Rachel, so perhaps he had already sold a vehicle and had only the one?

So for clarification he inherited "1 vehicle.1 house. Some money. A fund for his son. And then when he turned 30 he got the remainder."

So...at the time of the above inheritance, he had a vehicle that he was already driving...possibly the one he received as a teenager? Does anyone know exactly what make/model that vehicle was that he was driving prior to inheriting his mother's car as noted above?

The quote below was posted the other day about the car he recieved as a teenager. It was a Javlin and sold before he ever met Rachel.

Mr.

You're right it doesn't. It's also not being said that the family has spoken to him many times about the case throughout the years. Or that the javlin they are searching for was sold years before he ever met Rachel. And it is the Javlin they were looking for! But Rusty knows all of this.

Please forgive me...I should probably go back through this thread...

Not sure if this is fact based on LE interviews or family statements or muddied over the years...but now, at some point, I have read both of the following:

1) Rachel's father was at home on the 23rd, with his wife taking care of him after chemo and too ill to work or even go to SS that evening.
2) Rachel's father was well enough to go to work 2 days before Christmas and drove his SIL to work in Arlington...both working at the transmission shop.

Anyone know from any factual source which is true?

Actually, it's a closed page now. It can no longer be viewed unless you are a member.
She was meaning the website.
Well... I blocked RA after getting screetshots of PMs he sent someone where he has demanding they send personal info that he has ZERO legitimate reason to ask anyone for.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: what a crazy place even more so behind the scene.

May I ask some of the newer posters here - are you here since the FB group has been closed to the public?

I am happy to see more points of view and explosion of ideas. Since the lake theory is going into hibernation, for now. We need to think of something different.

If you are stating something as fact not theory, please give your source of info, unless you are an insider, or somehow cannot disclose. More recently found facts can probably use a link from credible sources. Because here we are going to ask "how do you know" instead of accepting and repeating mis-information.

TIA:)

Please forgive me...I should probably go back through this thread...

Not sure if this is fact based on LE interviews or family statements or muddied over the years...but now, at some point, I have read both of the following:

1) Rachel's father was at home on the 23rd, with his wife taking care of him after chemo and too ill to work or even go to SS that evening.
2) Rachel's father was well enough to go to work 2 days before Christmas and drove his SIL to work in Arlington...both working at the transmission shop.

Anyone know from any factual source which is true?
From what TT can remember it was like any other day CA
Picked him up from his house and they went to work
And then returned at the end of the work day

I know some of you are family & are wanting to know what Rachel was like as a married women ? She was nice and funny According to TT she seem to be happy,
He loved her ! she was very different from the other girls. She loved going to the movie TT said they went a lot
The bowled on a mixed league &he also bowled on a men’s league. She tried hard to cook and it’s was eatable but he cooked some.she liked school she would take the car most days.she liked having Shawn but she didn’t have him much
I hope this helps some of you

I know some of you are family & are wanting to know what Rachel was like as a married women ? She was nice and funny According to TT she seem to be happy,
He loved her ! she was very different from the other girls. She loved going to the movie TT said they went a lot
The bowled on a mixed league &he also bowled on a men’s league. She tried hard to cook and it’s was eatable but he cooked some.she liked school she would take the car most days.she liked having Shawn but she didn’t have him much
I hope this helps some of you
Can I ask how you get to know TT, and when the information was disclosed to you? Thanks

It has been in one or more reports Tommy’s dad was an employee at Tandy Leather?? Is that incorrect??
What was on my mind with the comment about the "used Rambler" was that his parents could afford to buy him a new car. He turned 16 in June. The only car I recall is the one he was driving to school that September. It wasn't a Rambler no matter where his dad was Vice-President. I have thousands of notes. I'm going to make a mistake or two.

I am sure you can handle this:)

I posted my measurements in thread #2:
TX - TX - Julie Mosley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #2

I started with estimating the envelope size and ratio, with reference to standard US envelopes. As I don't have access to your envelopes, I can't find one to measure it. But I guess it was a size 7.

Using the same 'ruler', I measured the letter. See that post for my conclusion;)

See what you think.
I'm shocked! Parksestx is a dude?

What was on my mind with the comment about the "used Rambler" was that his parents could afford to buy him a new car. He turned 16 in June. The only car I recall is the one he was driving to school that September. It wasn't a Rambler no matter where his dad was Vice-President. I have thousands of notes. I'm going to make a mistake or two.
According to TT the one he got at 16 was a Rambler it was one of the used company car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle