TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted about us being here because the other site went private. I cant find the post now.
My reply is that the other site is on a one track witch hunt. If something is said that doesn't fit into their theories against TT they get very upset. They don't care about hearing anything but guessed and far fetched scenarios. I was told this group is a calm group looking for answers . We all including TT want to know what happened to the girls.
And btw I am a member of the missing trio fb page. I go to that circus daily

Last edited:
They would tell the owner. TT was the owner.

You have to remember, that 1st day FWPD thought it was a runaway case.
The FWPD officer that talked to the family member's that night may have "strongly suggested" leaving the car in place - should they come back. According to Tommy's family - he was turned around and sent home to wait by the phone that no one was there to hear ring. That's reasonable. Accordingly, whereas the position of FWPD was that the girls would likely show up on their own, and whereas the parents of the younger girls knew in their heart, soul, and gizzard that something was very wrong - did what the police didn't do. They parked up the hill and stayed up all night watching that car. They had people by their phones at home. But for those men, we wouldn't know whether or not that car was disturbed or even peered into. We know it wasn't. Before surveillance cameras. By late Tuesday, there was little reason to expect they were going to return to that car - no matter what. So, Tommy drove it home. Facts that are indisputable.

Someone posted about us being here because the other site went private. I cant find the post now.
My reply is that the other site is on a one track witch hunt. If something is said that doesn't fit into their theories against TT they get very upset. They don't care about hearing anything but guessed and far fetched scenarios. I was told this group is a calm group looking for answers . We all including TT want to know what happened to the girls.
And btw I am a member of the missing trio fb page. I go to that circus daily
That was me, but I was asking for information, not making an allegation:
She was meaning the website.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: what a crazy place even more so behind the scene.

May I ask some of the newer posters here - are you here since the FB group has been closed to the public?

I am happy to see more points of view and explosion of ideas. Since the lake theory is going into hibernation, for now. We need to think of something different.

If you are stating something as fact not theory, please give your source of info, unless you are an insider, or somehow cannot disclose. More recently found facts can probably use a link from credible sources. Because here we are going to ask "how do you know" instead of accepting and repeating mis-information.

TIA:)
You are very welcome to make your point. At most we would agree to disagree. There are rules and mods on WS.

At this point I'm accepting anything but the mess that's been told for almost 44 years.
The past 20 years is a scratch-off. The 15 years before that, the wild-wild west. I've said it all along. Everything needed to find those girls is known. It is in the case file. OR, it can be discovered through records that exist but were not looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member