Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the reasons I wondered if it had run out of gas. Could it have coasted or been pushed there?
I think it was driven to the spot and parked there. The location would have been very convenient if somebody picked them up. Perhaps an accomplice was following behind -- the dump and run could have happened very quick in that location. MOO

Smoker?
Throwing trash out window?
Broken?

JMO
Also I wonder if the rear right hubcap of vehicle was already missing. If so...that would have been good info to give with the search for the vehicle. Or did the perp drive it flying thru to the hiding spot and it came off from him driving it roughly. Guess that doesn't really matter now.

I think it looks like a shadow - I see "the shadow" extend to the back seat window. MOO
It’s not a shadow. I can see it on my MAC, zoomed as far in as I could & can see the inside of the car, part of the steering wheel, no reflection is coming from that area.
OPTarheel2018 could be right about a smoker! I hope so!! Gotta be cigarette butts somewhere! Moo

I think there used to be a driveway there. The Google streetview is from 2007 and shows a mobile home on the lot where the car was parked/hidden: Google Maps
That mobile home is gone today and the lot has become overgrown with trees and brush, but I can tell it is the same location because of the white house with a red roof next door.
Still making me think that this might be a place where local teens hang out, drink, etc. Someone who knew that there was a wooded area off road, but where a vehicle could be driven into.

jmo

I think there used to be a driveway there. The Google streetview is from 2007 and shows a mobile home on the lot where the car was parked/hidden: Google Maps
That mobile home is gone today and the lot has become overgrown with trees and brush, but I can tell it is the same location because of the white house with a red roof next door.
Forgot to say - Good Sleuthing! You've been on it!!

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11
“Return her to me.” The mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, has this message for Hania’s abductor in Spanish. I spoke to her today and will have more at 4p #ABC11.

Video 1:25 / 1:25
11:19 AM - 8 Nov 2018

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11
Gloria Rodriguez Retweeted ABC11 EyewitnessNews

#Breaking—I just spoke to Hania Noelia Aguilar’s stepfather, Miguel Barrera, who tells me Hania’s family is waiting for her safe return. He says they have no idea who could have abducted her. #ABC11

Gloria Rodriguez added,

ABC11 EyewitnessNewsVerified account @ABC11_WTVD
#AMBERAlert Stolen SUV used in kidnapping of Lumberton 13-year-old found, girl and kidnapper still missing. Amber Alert: SUV used in kidnapping of Lumberton teen found
7:43 AM - 8 Nov 2018 from North Carolina, USA

It’s not a shadow. I can see it on my MAC, zoomed as far in as I could & can see the inside of the car, part of the steering wheel, no reflection is coming from that area.
OPTarheel2018 could be right about a smoker! I hope so!! Gotta be cigarette butts somewhere! Moo
Yeah, I opened it on my computer rather than my phone and I can now see the same thing you see - things like the center console and the steering wheel (which I previously thought were reflections) are visible through the window, and moreso at the top where it looks to be cracked open. ("Cracked open" means opened just a crack, not cracked as in broken.) Good eye.

About 40 seconds into this video the camera zooms in to show something white in the middle of the woods. What is that? A chair?

Best screenshot I could get. MOO

Yeah. Put me out of my misery and tell me what the white thing is at :43 or so! (That may or may not have anything to do with anything. :oops:)

Hopefully this will put you (and me) out of our misery. :p

Looks very similar to this chair, IMO:
D149ACFD-1788-409B-8D63-100A85780D6B.jpeg 5XTD8_AS01.jpeg
GRAINGER APPROVED Stationary Commode w/Backrest with 250 lbs Maximum Weight, White - 5XTD8|5XTD8 - Grainger

We don't know if it's even related, and could just be an item that belongs to a nearby property owner, but wanted to share nonetheless. Jmo

Yeah, I opened it on my computer rather than my phone and I can now see the same thing you see - things like the center console and the steering wheel (which I previously thought were reflections) are visible through the window, and moreso at the top where it looks to be cracked open. ("Cracked open" means opened just a crack, not cracked as in broken.) Good eye.
I was afraid to say "cracked" LOL But yes, exactly!! MOO

upload_2018-11-8_14-11-14.jpeg
Here is the Google maps satellite view with the mobile home gone and while I do see remnants of driveway tracks, the ones from the news video seem further back and more visible? Maybe it’s just the quality of the images. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member